Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Electrolux Hob And Hood

Hi

came across many brands like Brandt, Bellari, Rinnai, Turbo etc etc in this forum. Came across Electrolux's website and saw their hob and hood selections. Quite nice. I am currently using their washer and i kind of like it.

Anyone using their hood and hob? Any comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

came across many brands like Brandt, Bellari, Rinnai, Turbo etc etc in this forum. Came across Electrolux's website and saw their hob and hood selections. Quite nice. I am currently using their washer and i kind of like it.

Anyone using their hood and hob? Any comments?

I have been using their hood and hob since jan 2009. No complains so far. We have purchased them from Harvey Norman coz they are on discount during a sale in Expo. We only paid about 400 plus for the hood and hob as its a display set.

Thanks.

Jeremy

Hi jeremylm

thanks for the reply but i have decided on Rinnai's hood & hob package for $764 cos i like the hob with clean-cut-easy-to-maintain look, hee.

Hi jeremylm

thanks for the reply but i have decided on Rinnai's hood & hob package for $764 cos i like the hob with clean-cut-easy-to-maintain look, hee.

may i know where did u get the package ??

Kleen at Jalan Besar :D

Do they have any website? Do you have some picture of it? I'm looking to buy one set of hood & hob maybe + oven.

So far any complain on your rinnai H&H?

Hi Stagger

i kiasu ordered the promo set for my new plc which will only b ready in aug :notti: . Anyway, Rinnai has this whole year promo brochures under their website http://www.rinnai.com.sg/index.php?page=new-promotion#1.

Have not used so cannot comment but see many forumers using so muz be not bad.

Anyway, we bot the hob (RB-2FV) and hood (RH 972C) from Kleen Lights & Bath Pte Ltd (www.k-leen.com.sg).