Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

hey fannie, sorry that i couldn't make it last minute. something crop up at work. me worked until 7+ then rushed to my friend's wedding then rushed to drinks session with a friend who flew to singapore. *phew* tiring!!! thats why couldn't tell u yesterday on RT. *dun be angry kkk?*

woah!!!! sounds like i missed out on a lot of fun!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyah I dun mind potluck a bit.. we bring a little of stuff here and there then when we leave we bring it back so you don't have such a big mess lor. hahahha :)

yeah potluck!!! actually ar..from the rate we bring things to open house...it's aly like potluck le..

haha ya lor. So instead of having to think about what to buy... we buy some food and bring over la. no need to cater or what.. bring chicken wing ah... beehoon ah.. ok ma. lol easier on the host also.. lalalalla

haha ya lor. So instead of having to think about what to buy... we buy some food and bring over la. no need to cater or what.. bring chicken wing ah... beehoon ah.. ok ma. lol easier on the host also.. lalalalla

yup!! MM, u dun need to bring anything la..just help to clean up after that :P

fannie real nice place u have!! and thanks for extending the invite to myself and my mom and we were so horribly, terribly, awesomely LATE!!!!!! so i missed out on meeting ALL the RT folks except for fannie and ivy. :P

looking forward to the next one!

hey fannie, sorry that i couldn't make it last minute. something crop up at work. me worked until 7+ then rushed to my friend's wedding then rushed to drinks session with a friend who flew to singapore. *phew* tiring!!! thats why couldn't tell u yesterday on RT. *dun be angry kkk?*

woah!!!! sounds like i missed out on a lot of fun!!

hehe...rierie, u are not a sooner leh...how come u learn how to fly aeroplane huh? :P

I dun mind potluck too.I can bring very yummy cake to share with u all.hope my girl dun sleeping whole time once again.haha...

yes! I dun mind potluck too!

fannie real nice place u have!! and thanks for extending the invite to myself and my mom and we were so horribly, terribly, awesomely LATE!!!!!! so i missed out on meeting ALL the RT folks except for fannie and ivy. :P

looking forward to the next one!

thanks aubrey...so sorry everything's in a mess by the time u reached....and thanks much for ur Jco donuts...sinfully scrummy!

heheheh cool leh. potluck we can have cake, donuts, beehoon, chicken wings... not bad what.. :) The host will provide the drinks. LOL cos drinks hard to carry... lalalalalala I shall suggest to guy77 :P

hahaha. i am ordering peranakan buffet for u all and my friends. no need trouble la. just come and makan can liao... :)

Thanks your your invite Fannie.. Really a lot of people at your home.. Can see that you are very shack.. And Ivy too! :)

Think I'm only slightly better than Aubrey.. Saw only a couple of RT folks.. And I missed the new look of Uncle and Ah Wei.. haiz...

hahaha. i am ordering peranakan buffet for u all and my friends. no need trouble la. just come and makan can liao... :)

yeah!! another place for us to mess up!!

Thanks your your invite Fannie.. Really a lot of people at your home.. Can see that you are very shack.. And Ivy too! :)

Think I'm only slightly better than Aubrey.. Saw only a couple of RT folks.. And I missed the new look of Uncle and Ah Wei.. haiz...

booy sorry leh, didn't really talk much with u, cos busy lah hahahhaha

uncle's new look is more dramatic, ah wei's short hair not much impact, just make him shorter by probably an inch or so :x

*yummy* hungryyyyyyy early in the morning..

Ya sad... missed you in the photo. nvm nvm we'll have next time!

yeah!! another place for us to mess up!!

booy sorry leh, didn't really talk much with u, cos busy lah hahahhaha

uncle's new look is more dramatic, ah wei's short hair not much impact, just make him shorter by probably an inch or so :x

ERHMM can see you were very busy. I called Fannie twice and she answered... had to call you four times then you realise! haha :P

ERHMM can see you were very busy. I called Fannie twice and she answered... had to call you four times then you realise! haha :P

sorry lah... sign of old age :P

no lar, you're too busy being a santa claus at that time ;)

ohhh that was the time huh. then cannot blame me leh, cos our lim kampong dun talk one, they always shout into my ears so i am half deaf thru the no. of years playing cards with them

Edited by ivy