Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahaha...machiam like live updates from both your side....

do you all ask for specific timing also or juz today can liao?

u working today? Very excited...can't wait to see the final product!

Uncle says his partner is at your place :)

yah working... but later will pop over to smallboy place. bring my cousin there and probably bring Declan back to office with me to let him do some work here. Saturday is purely a look see look see day at clinic for me but have to look see till like 3pm..

hahaha...machiam like live updates from both your side....

do you all ask for specific timing also or juz today can liao?

better than football live matches right??? hahahah I'm sure the men won't agree, they'll definitely prefer football live matches.

FSM says the importance of the day supersedes the importance of the date. I guess today is generally a good day for alot of things. Quite a number of houses starting reno today. Since uncle's workers are coming in the morning, so I ask hubby to go do symbolic knock knock around 8am.

zomg!!! what a HUGE discount! oh man, can i tell uncle i dont want freebies pls give me a better price. if i have more money from the discount then i do other stuff eg: shoe rack etc etc!!! ooooooo jealous!

hahahahah! ya i must call uncle and tell him i want to go to LSH! i posted the tiles i chose up. luckily i saw you guys talking about tiles there. if not....... :(

zomg!!! what a HUGE discount! oh man, can i tell uncle i dont want freebies pls give me a better price. if i have more money from the discount then i do other stuff eg: shoe rack etc etc!!! ooooooo jealous!

hahahahah! ya i must call uncle and tell him i want to go to LSH! i posted the tiles i chose up. luckily i saw you guys talking about tiles there. if not....... :(

hehe...he also added in the store room shelvings and also the store room door :) i also paiseh leh...that's why called him to say happy birthday! keke...

your tiles looks quite good too. I think it may also be the service rendered to me by the person. the one at LSH is really very pro-active and good taste :) that's why i strongly recommend that place :)

Today is the 开工day!!! We woke up really early to get ourselves ready to drive up to Pasir Ris :paint:

Hubby preparing to pray before the start of the works! HUAT ARH!!!

newbuys001.jpg

the mess created...

newbuys002.jpg

the symbolic knocking...

newbuys003.jpg

they started dismantling the wardrobes today and uncle says the the job will be completed by today no matter what.

Next monday starts the major hacking job...following will be the walls...

4 may shall be the start of my tiling job :) Can't wait!!!

Edited by familyof4

Aubrey

eh... instead of asking for discount out direct... why not ask uncle to make a small shoe rack for you? or a shoe rack at special price..mm heh cos familyof4's reno very massive so Uncle can give more discount ba. :)

familyof4

CONGRATS!!!

Edited by pinkpetter

We went furniture shopping after that.

Here's our buy :)

At furniture, our first buy...

bedframe!!

newbuys007.jpg

Nice red right? FSM mentioned not to have red, green or purple...all my fave colors especially red!!! So we settled for a grey fabric for this bedframe. they customised it for us with a slightly higher headboard, and a taller base at NO EXTRA CHARGE and GST ABSORBED!!! :deal:

Next we settled our dining table...

newbuys008.jpg

newbuys009.jpg

the base is veneer and we changed it to black glossy laminate so that it looks more stylish :)

if u can see the chair clearly on the RHS, that is our selection. 6 chairs, 2 red, 3 black :)

newbuys010-1.jpg

Our selection for coffee table :) a good deal with the dining tables too :) really hand in to my Mom for managing to push the total sum another discount :)

Edited by familyof4

my fave buy of all!! the SOFA!!!

newbuys012.jpg

this L-shaped modular set is a good deal! Last week when we were there, the sales lady who "entertained" us was very aggressive. the whole set wanted to sell me at $2399. if i do not want the stool (the one w/o back rest), the price is $2099.

Today, the other sales lady is very nice, selling us the whole full set at $1930!!! It's a good deal, immediately bought from her :) the other lady who served us last week just stared at us and walked away...so unpro zz

aubrey, i think i do quite a lot lah...uncle saw my quote final amount was 55k+, he quickly say don't worry, this is before discount...i discount for u...hehe

\then he value add by throwing freebies which i am really happy! None of the others managed to give me at this price except uncle.

yes Pet, the price diff is that much from the same shop! Heng never buy then though i really loved it...I am glad we went back to get it today!