Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pet: hmm okay..

guy77: i think the clutter is starting to get to me. plus moved in but cant settle down cos everything is still in boxes and cant unpack cos all my things have no "home". yup it is coming on sat!! :) that is the only thing i am looking forward to right now!

cannotisit: yup! that is the good part of last week! now my mind is more at ease. even she commented that the new tiles are fantastic compared to the previous one. right now cant take a pic to show cos the acid wash is not done, so the color of the tiles is still splotchy and whitish. tmr elder goh said he will come and do the acid wash. i really hope so and not drag till sat. cos i foresee a huge mess on sat with everyone coming in!

Edited by aubrey

ya man, this sat is THE DAY! come on faster faster!!!! hahahaha.

Aubrey: Functional is more important than aesthetic. When I plan my reno, I also think when the folks are around they would not have difficulty.

Glad to hear that carpentry will be done on Sat. I am sure yours will be nice. Actually the more simple the nicer. Looking forward to your pictures.

Good to hear that Elder Goh is taking care of your rectifications etc .. at least your tiles are all fixed and now only left carpentry. Hope everything will go smoothly for you on sat

thanks to all for their encouragement!! :) actually elder goh is a little like uncle, he doesnt write things down and tends to forget. i'd prefer him to write but ah well!!!

sat will be a party at my place with the carpenters, ah tan (to shift and add existing points) and perhaps the ppl in charge of overall rectifications work. please let this be the last weekend!!!!

fannie what color is ur door? mine is a nice pure white! i like, i love!

mine too!!! white matt...then why is he saying u need to re-paint??? :unsure:

did he? oh yes he did. he say wanna repaint it for me to make it nicer. i think its okay, but if he wants to repaint then by all means if it really does look nicer!

it's good! he kept looking at my door when the mirrors were delivered and told me will ask waterloo to paint the same color...very nice! then i asked him...i thought yours already white he said still must re-paint! haha...u know lah, he is nice :)

it's good! he kept looking at my door when the mirrors were delivered and told me will ask waterloo to paint the same color...very nice! then i asked him...i thought yours already white he said still must re-paint! haha...u know lah, he is nice :)

wah so good. can I repaint also? :P *think i paint it myself* hehe

pet

actually i thought about using the money for my degree but decided to do the reno and i will personally take up a study loan for my further studies. the main motivation for renovating is to let my mom live comfortably for the time she is with me. and i hope that now the house is done up, she can host her friends at home now instead of being shy and embarrassed about the previous state of our house.

pet, maybe can take a pic of the current state at home to let u all understand why i am a little "sian". cant wait for saturday to come!!!!

yeah, now your reno almost done, can go pursue your studies.

I'm now studying and working and busy with upcoming reno.

Really not much mood to study, especially with all the assignments coming in.

Think old lia...brain cell juice dry up le. :wacko:

So start young if can..

You mum oso like to host friends at home?

Thats one reason why we upgrade to a slight bigger house.

cos when friends come over, so cramp.

and i like to have family over to my place for potluck. but when i was in my 4rm, can't be done much.

cos govt build sk flats smaller and smaller.

unlike those older 4rm, so spacious.

Anyway, really hope this weekend will be your last time seeing all the workers.

With all carpentry done and any rectifications to be done 美美。