Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

ur hse very nice !!!!! :)

Thanks a lot luckable...

I'm also getting that 8kg Brandt washer, can share how much is the washer, and where you get it from?

I'm considering getting a baby folio fridge, but not sure which model yet. how much u paid for yours?

thanks

I cannot remember how much each. But total for washer and baby folio is 2.6k.

We are getting from Mega Discount Store during their promotion last month.

Hi asugama, pinkiedreamy: I am also thinking of getting Brandt 1018. May I know what is your reason of choosing 1018? I was recommended EF 7121 instead.

Actually we are not planning to get this washer.. but according to promotter if you want to wash king size cormforter it's better to use the 8kg.

The other functions that we like is the Optia 45.. can finish washing in 45 minutes.. I think normal front load will take more than 1 hour?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah, asugama, your MBR looks fantastic wor! :good:

I like this type of design, your kitchen looks great too!

But since I am staying with my mother, I chose something simple.

Reason being, she might be doing some cleaning (when I am away at work), so better keep it simple. Haha...

Have you started to shift in yet?? :)

ur MBR wall feature looks great!

yeah, the feature wall very classy :good:

Thanks.. Initially we were thinking of getting something darker, but we felt that our MBR was already very dark.. So, decided to go for lighter color... We were quite happy that the wallpaper turn out well as well..

I like your wallpaper.. How much did you spend on that?

It costs $957 for 20 sqm of the wallpaper + installation fee. We have some left (should be around 2-3 sqm).. Thinking of doing some diy ourselves... But haven't figured out what to do..

Wah, asugama, your MBR looks fantastic wor! :good:

I like this type of design, your kitchen looks great too!

But since I am staying with my mother, I chose something simple.

Reason being, she might be doing some cleaning (when I am away at work), so better keep it simple. Haha...

Have you started to shift in yet?? :)

Not yet, the ritual shift date is this coming Thursday... Most likely, we will only move in by 27 of this month, still waiting for the curtain to be installed and one more outstanding rectification. For us it will only be two of us.. But occassionally both our parents may come to Singapore..

I think your house is really very nicely done-up .. especially like your kitchen and MBR with the wallpaper!

Regarding the white patches on MBR laminate floor, did Uncle say how he is going to rectify it?

I also saw a white ring patch on my MBR laminate floor too, I think it looks like paint :-(

So at the moment, only left with 1 outstanding issue need to be rectified.. There're a few white patches on MBR laminate floor and 2 dented planks.. This can only be rectified next Saturday...

Hi asugama, pinkiedreamy: I am also thinking of getting Brandt 1018. May I know what is your reason of choosing 1018? I was recommended EF 7121 instead.

I read in forums that Brandt is good.

And getting 8kg cos it can wash my quilt and bedsheets without overloading the washer.

Also cos of the metal drum (i think it is called drum?) it is 45 degrees tilted. Hence lesser water used and, IMO, water will not seep out easily?

Wanted to get Miele, But too high class for me le. :P

So this model, made in Spain/ France....will be a better replacement lor.

Hello asugama! Glad to see your house turned out so beautifully. Love the dark theme to the study desk especially. And the kitchen really looks quite nice. I was having trouble envisioning the finished look when you posted up those in-progress photos, but the end result really very nice.

Question ah, your bathroom ventilation fan is installed for you by uncle is it? What model are you using? 20AUH? And where did you buy it from? Is it mounted on glass or perspex? Looking to buy 2 of those for my house and uncle promised to fix up for me, but confused over the choices for kdk ventilation fans ah...

asugama... hope you dun mind. I save the picture of your kitchen (the cabinet next to the fridge) so that I can show Uncle that I want to make shelving for my stupid microwave and toaster which is in the middle of nowhere now. :)

Glad to know that your S/S is better and it looks so much cleaner now!

I love your MBR.... love....

I read in forums that Brandt is good.

And getting 8kg cos it can wash my quilt and bedsheets without overloading the washer.

Also cos of the metal drum (i think it is called drum?) it is 45 degrees tilted. Hence lesser water used and, IMO, water will not seep out easily?

Wanted to get Miele, But too high class for me le. :P

So this model, made in Spain/ France....will be a better replacement lor.

Thanks for the explanation. I was looking at Electrolux, Bosch, Brandt and EF and finally zooming in on either EF or Brandt. For Brandt, any idea if GC, HN or Courts has any promotion on this washer. Thinking of getting it by this week.

asugama: Really like you carpentry. Even from far can see the lines are clean and very good workmanship.

Edited by gaku70

Thanks for the explanation. I was looking at Electrolux, Bosch, Brandt and EF and finally zooming in on either EF or Brandt. For Brandt, any idea if GC, HN or Courts has any promotion on this washer. Thinking of getting it by this week.

asugama: Really like you carpentry. Even from far can see the lines are clean and very good workmanship.

you got try to ask around neighbourhood electronics shops? sometimes can get it much cheaper from them. but must do more legwork lah.. =)