Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

ur MBR toilet is very nice....and the LG HT system looks good too....how much is it?

I think somewhere around 450 - 500, we bought it during the megatex sale.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ooo your s/s backing considered quite good. they used clear silicone? check mine out, its in my tblog. looks quite horrible.

ur MBR toilet blink blink tiles is it from sin lek??

Yeah, it's from Sin Lek.. You are using the same tiles also, right?

ooo your s/s backing considered quite good. they used clear silicone? check mine out, its in my tblog. looks quite horrible.

Yes, it was using the white silicon before.. I called Uncle that it's not acceptable at all, and we don't want to use silicon at all around the hood.. So in the end, he changed a new hood extention and redo the s/s backing.. But when we went there, they still used the silicong but it's clear silicon..

I actually spoke to one of the carpenter who came to install black glass on my TV console yesterday, he told me if no silicon, the hood will be shaky and very noisy.. So I guess there isn't any other choice...

QUOTE (blue_diamond @ Jun 11 2009, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MBR toilet look nice...wonder if you have the picture of yr kitchen to show?cos thinking of doing stainless steel backing as wel..smile.gif

Here are some pics for the kitchen, the s/s backing is still very dirty.. Uncle told me he will ask someone to clean it using some kind of liquid for stainless steel and he will give me a bottle so that we know which brand to buy. But as usual, till now no sign of it yet...

Actually we got this idea from a ID we visited last time, they proposed this design and they even showed us the 3D picture. And it looks really nice in 3D.. but... 3D and actual product differ..

Edited by asugama

nice toilet :good: the combination looks really soothing...

Agreed. Very nice and cosy toilet.

An ID once told me, sometimes it pays to spend abit more and make a nice toilet cos' its technically the first place you go to after you get up, so you wanna start your day on a bright and happy note. :)

mm it's very nice ah... mm for my S/S backing I just use the jif to clean and a soft cloth to clean. very easy.

But the silicon job really a bit ridiculous... mm

I love the rest of the house though. mmm

the mbr toilet very nice....

nice toilet :good: the combination looks really soothing...

Agreed. Very nice and cosy toilet.

An ID once told me, sometimes it pays to spend abit more and make a nice toilet cos' its technically the first place you go to after you get up, so you wanna start your day on a bright and happy note. :)

Thank you :D ... The toilet is very small though...

mm it's very nice ah... mm for my S/S backing I just use the jif to clean and a soft cloth to clean. very easy.

But the silicon job really a bit ridiculous... mm

I love the rest of the house though. mmm

Oh is it? can just use jif to clean? Ok, we will try it out later tonight... No need to wait for Uncle anymore, he's so busy I'm pretty sure he has completely forgot it.. Anyway this is just a additional complementary service from Uncle which is good to have but it's fine without it also...

As for the silicon, I'm so tempted to remove it... hahaha... But I know we cannot do that...

Thank you :D ... The toilet is very small though...

Can understand that. My current MBR toilet's the same layout and size as yours.

I had a hard time finding a bowl/basin to fit in the space between shower screen and toilet bowl.

But you've done really great to make it look really stylish and cosy. :)

Here are some pics for the kitchen, the s/s backing is still very dirty.. Uncle told me he will ask someone to clean it using some kind of liquid for stainless steel and he will give me a bottle so that we know which brand to buy. But as usual, till now no sign of it yet...

img2123x.jpg

img2122v.jpg

Actually we got this idea from a ID we visited last time, they proposed this design and they even showed us the 3D picture. And it looks really nice in 3D.. but... 3D and actual product differ..

Thanks for the pic...cos for the s/s, considering if we want to do a big piece or just some small area....actually it look quite good. if can have some good polishing...me sure will look chio de...:)