Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
QUOTE (guy77 @ May 23 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice! good.gif

wallpaper have to consider wor. read in another thread wallpaper did not turn out well.

Yes, still considering now.. not sure whether we should go ahead and install wallpaper? Anyone has engaged Jeff from Goodrich before? How's his workmanship? I heard Jason said Jeff is quite good.

We have shortlisted two wallpapers:

GRAND CRU 360232 ($150/roll) 1 roll = 0.53m x 10m..

JAZZ JAA402 ($42/sqm)
This model is not available on Goodrich Global website.

And they told me usually it will take around 3 weeks to one month to have the wallpaper installed because it takes around 2 weeks to order the wallpaper..

Edited by asugama

And here a few pictures on our kitchen cabinet..

We like the glossy black ABS trimming very much:

We notice that even the open shelves are using laminate for the inner layer, not normal white PVC.

Something worth mentioning here, initially we didn't inform Jason that we want to use BLUM for the drawers in kitchen cabinet.. But after they installed them, we found the draw very hard to pull out (partly due to ABS trimming instead of handler), so we asked Jason that we want to change all the drawers to BLUM.. And he agreed to change them for us... Really appreciate that..

This is the small cabinet to cover up the rubbish chute

And this is our new aluminium window (cannot afford powder coat)

Edited by asugama

This is the shoe cabinet behind our TV console:

And this is small dressing table and L-shape wardrobe

Edited by asugama

The wallpaper is nice...

Your kitchen looks good.. Maybe can have a close up for all of us to see.. The dressing table is those that can open up from top one?

The wallpaper is nice...

Your kitchen looks good.. Maybe can have a close up for all of us to see.. The dressing table is those that can open up from top one?

Will take more pictures after the new drawer with BLUM is installed.. No, the dressing table only has 2 drawers, not open from top one.

Very happy today... Jason called us earlier saying he's on his way to our place to give us some rice dumplings.. Waited for 10-15 minutes, he came with one pack of rice dumplings... He said he made the dumplings himself for the whole morning.. In total, he made 300 pcs... Really appreciate it...

Very happy today... Jason called us earlier saying he's on his way to our place to give us some rice dumplings.. Waited for 10-15 minutes, he came with one pack of rice dumplings... He said he made the dumplings himself for the whole morning.. In total, he made 300 pcs... Really appreciate it...

Jason also passed me some after I teased him on saturday! Told him I was just joking, but he really nice to bring it to us all the way ;) so sweet of him...

FOrgot to add, he also sweet to use blum tracks for u :) and i can see your place is a show flat in the making!

Edited by familyof4

Jason also passed me some after I teased him on saturday! Told him I was just joking, but he really nice to bring it to us all the way ;) so sweet of him...

FOrgot to add, he also sweet to use blum tracks for u :) and i can see your place is a show flat in the making!

Yeap.. he is so sweet hor :)...

Thanks...my carpentry was done by a wei also.. so yours will become show flat also :D..

So far everthing quite okie just that we found some scratches on the wardrobe and our featured wall

Not sure whether they can change the laminate for us or not :(

Oh...didn't know yours also done by ah wei :) Seems like he does those with quite a bit of carpentry? so when you your HO be scheduled on? Seems like everything will be settled very soon ;)

hehe i only asked uncle about jason's ba zhang and today he called me saying he's coming to give me some! really very nice of him! :]

and did u chose the black AbS trimmings? looks real nice. i should have asked for it but i didnt, nor did they tell me to! i just told them i wanted white glossy laminates. having black trimmings will eliminate dirty marks esp on the sides u pull out. sigh..

Oh...didn't know yours also done by ah wei :) Seems like he does those with quite a bit of carpentry? so when you your HO be scheduled on? Seems like everything will be settled very soon ;)

Actually initial HO should be 1st June but seems like we need to extend. hopefully can still HO by early of june.

hehe i only asked uncle about jason's ba zhang and today he called me saying he's coming to give me some! really very nice of him! :]

and did u chose the black AbS trimmings? looks real nice. i should have asked for it but i didnt, nor did they tell me to! i just told them i wanted white glossy laminates. having black trimmings will eliminate dirty marks esp on the sides u pull out. sigh..

actually we were planning to tell jason for the black trimmings but before we told him he suggested that to us.

Some more updates...

MBR Glass Door:

Kitchen Sliding Door:

The lights are finally up for living room and kitchen

Kitchen with Ceiling Lights

Kitchen with Halogen lights:

Edited by asugama