Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

Really need to scrub2 a?? Actually am very lazy to scrub lohh..but since my htb reallie like it so much I think he will be the one scrubbing

hahaha :P

hahaha! i dun trust guys leh. They say will do end up dun do one.

ashes02: the tiles were so ex? i didnt ask the price at all the moment i hear that must scrub. Too lazy. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes yes from sin lek, tat one is really gorgeous lor. so u getting tat?! wah so envy...wish we have e $$$.

now i really wan to visit ur hse after the reno!!!

I HOPE i can get that!! it depends on what is the add on that I have to pay!! Ah soon not yet get back to me on the top up for that tile and instead of tiling all 4 walls with that tile I am cutting down to just 2 walls and match the other 2 with normal grey tiles. If top up is too much i may have to give it up too.

It's sooooo pretty right!!! that is the only piece of tile that really impress me at sin lek!!

Wah I didn't know leh. I tot all the tiles at Sin Lek same price.. $3/psf cos we asked for quite a few and the lady had the same answer so we didn't ask anymore. lol

hey, i got the same master wall bathroom tiles for my common bathroom. Looks the same but not sure whether the same or not. $3 psf at Hafary. Initially wanted the grooves to run vertical so no need to scrub so much, but the tiler put 6 tiles already looks a bit weird so run it horizontal instead... we havent decided who will scrub. :)

Edited by zonkkie

hey, i got the same master wall bathroom tiles for my common bathroom. Looks the same but not sure whether the same or not. $3 psf at Hafary. Initially wanted the grooves to run vertical so no need to scrub so much, but the tiler put 6 tiles already looks a bit weird so run it horizontal instead... we havent decided who will scrub. :)

hi zonkkie, the hafary one and sin lek one is different. they look similar but when u put both together and compare them side by side the difference will be very obvious. I visited LSH and Hafary right after Sin Lek and thought that i got a steak deal when I saw the similar tile, but when i took out the sample from Sin Lek to compare, the difference is great. The sin lek one looks much nicer and less metalic. Thickness also different, that's why uncle ah soon just take one look and he can tell : wahh the tile u holding very expensive one hahaha.

hi zonkkie post ur pics leh. if sin lek one is off my budget then maybe i'll take the alternative

Hmm actually the one posted in my previous pics is from Hafary one..

But you are right it is not as nice as the Sin Lek one..

HTB decided to get the one from Sin Lek instead but haven't talked to uncle dunnoe we need to top up how much

hahaha :P

Are you going to use it for the whole toilet wall? If yes will have to top up on material costs. If it is just 1 strip for feature, then I guess uncle may be able to accomodate.

Are you going to use it for the whole toilet wall? If yes will have to top up on material costs. If it is just 1 strip for feature, then I guess uncle may be able to accomodate.

Not whole wall, but 1 side of the wall at the shower area at the end of master bathroom. Really hope that uncle Soon can accommodate as we are not using mosaic at all...

And you're doing your whole house right? Like that he might be ok ba... maybe he can talk to them about the pricing also.. don't worry too much :)

hi zonkkie, the hafary one and sin lek one is different. they look similar but when u put both together and compare them side by side the difference will be very obvious. I visited LSH and Hafary right after Sin Lek and thought that i got a steak deal when I saw the similar tile, but when i took out the sample from Sin Lek to compare, the difference is great. The sin lek one looks much nicer and less metalic. Thickness also different, that's why uncle ah soon just take one look and he can tell : wahh the tile u holding very expensive one hahaha.

hi zonkkie post ur pics leh. if sin lek one is off my budget then maybe i'll take the alternative

really ah? I only been to Hafary, didn't go Sin Lek, so don't know the difference. Tuesday going over to my place so will take picture and share. I got one now but had to use flash so cannot really see the grooves.

Hiya my fiance and I just bought a resale unit in bishan too.

care to share how to work ard the beam?

the beam is such an icon in bishan flats -.-"

btw whois this contractor Ah Soon? Care to share contact and feedback?

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Hiya my fiance and I just bought a resale unit in bishan too.

care to share how to work ard the beam?

the beam is such an icon in bishan flats -.-"

btw whois this contractor Ah Soon? Care to share contact and feedback?

Ah soon is currently RT's contractor of the month!....Pmed u the contact liao...good luck ;)

Ah Soon is our contractor.. you probably see his name around the place. An Uncle contractor, the typical sort. :) Good person, just that he often fly aeroplanes. :P