Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:dancingqueen: .. Another completed project by Uncle Soon.. Good for you that reno is finally completed.. Should visit your place one day since it's so near my place.. hee.. :)

me too. i love the dining table. Was it from S&C as stated in ur signature?

ur living room has the very modern feel! gd designing effort put in!

Edited by mrspiglet

Yes, the dining table is from S&C Furniture Dynamic. Talk about the dining table, the black glass is not tinted glass, it's just a normal white glass coated with 1 layer of black paint below. We scared that the the coating can be scratched off easily which we really think it will. So, if anyone thinking of buying this dining table, IMHO, should just buy the white one, or request to use real black tinted glass. But I think will be more expensive.

Other than that we are quite happy with the rest. We are now busy packing our stuff. I think we can only relax down abit after move in...

Booy,

Feel free to drop by our place.. If you want to come, let us know, we will PM you our address.

Yes, the dining table is from S&C Furniture Dynamic. Talk about the dining table, the black glass is not tinted glass, it's just a normal white glass coated with 1 layer of black paint below. We scared that the the coating can be scratched off easily which we really think it will. So, if anyone thinking of buying this dining table, IMHO, should just buy the white one, or request to use real black tinted glass. But I think will be more expensive.

Other than that we are quite happy with the rest. We are now busy packing our stuff. I think we can only relax down abit after move in...

Booy,

Feel free to drop by our place.. If you want to come, let us know, we will PM you our address.

thks for pointing out! i have to head down S&C one of these days to get a dining table... i've been eating too much in front of TV! :rolleyes:

Really like your black n white combination. Good plannin g n the place really look nice de wor...:P

Too bad my FSM say me cant have too much black....only sofa n etc lor.....*envy*

Congrats on OFFICIALLY completing reno!!!

I love the dining table also... wahhh seems like I have to make a trip down soon if I'm not going to ask uncle help me make one. Very envious of your place indeed. :)

Sure sure.. Let me settle my home with the furniture this weekend first.. or else Smartie is gonna scold me for being so kpo.. :)