Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asugama

Our Home Sweet Home @ Bishan

your layout looks very spacious and easy to place stuff leh.. so good! :good:

so u going for any themes and stuff? :sport-smiley-004:

At first we want to go to resort theme but now we are not sure what is our theme wahaha..

Bought black sofa and black dining so I suppose it will turn out modern theme? :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks... :)

Initially we only prepare to fork out 20k to do our renovation but after we met Ah soon we end up doing almost everything hahaha... :D

At first we are not planning to do both bathroom... But because Ah soon's quotation very reasonable so we end up doing everything including redo both bathrooms, re-tiling living room and re-wiring also... dunnoe whether ah soon is willing to throw in some FOC items or not? :P

Another sold to Ah soon! Have u finalised ur quotation? He usually will tell u little things he wun charge. like the door knobs/stopper, main door lock, toilet window panes.. etc.. he will throw in FOC. Esp when u are doing a major overhaul!

Thanks... :)

Initially we only prepare to fork out 20k to do our renovation but after we met Ah soon we end up doing almost everything hahaha... :D

At first we are not planning to do both bathroom... But because Ah soon's quotation very reasonable so we end up doing everything including redo both bathrooms, re-tiling living room and re-wiring also... dunnoe whether ah soon is willing to throw in some FOC items or not? :P

hahahha I did the same! Our budget was 18k and do half the house.. then when we met ah soon we decided to do the whole house at 25k hahaha :P

as mrspiglet said... definitely have :)

mrspiglet & pinkpetter,

yeap we have finalized our quotation at around 26k but I think it will still grow :(..

We bought almost all the items but still need to wait till 15 April to start our reno..

Tomorrow we are planning to look for tiles.. :)

Pics of selected tiles

Black Tiles For Foyer and White for living

Master Bathroom

Common Bathroom

Edited by asugama

i doubt will grow too much lah. little things here n there he will give FOC even if u add along the way. He's nice in the sense even if need to pay, u can be sure it is really becos he cannot absorb the cost, otherwise he cant be bother to be calculative w us too!

Ur foyer black tiles got pattern one! nice nice leh...

was considering the MBR tiles for my toilet as well, but i too lazy n Ah Di say must scrub a bit. So i gave up the idea.

The first two looks very interesting.. dun look like tiles.. look like laminates... hehe

Nice selections! from Sin Lek?

Thanks...Thanks...

But am still considering for the common bathroom...

Prefer the baroque kind tiles but htb dun like :(

Am getting from Hafary..

i doubt will grow too much lah. little things here n there he will give FOC even if u add along the way. He's nice in the sense even if need to pay, u can be sure it is really becos he cannot absorb the cost, otherwise he cant be bother to be calculative w us too!

Ur foyer black tiles got pattern one! nice nice leh...

was considering the MBR tiles for my toilet as well, but i too lazy n Ah Di say must scrub a bit. So i gave up the idea.

Really need to scrub2 a?? Actually am very lazy to scrub lohh..but since my htb reallie like it so much I think he will be the one scrubbing

hahaha :P

Really need to scrub2 a?? Actually am very lazy to scrub lohh..but since my htb reallie like it so much I think he will be the one scrubbing

hahaha :P

haha that's the way to go! :P he choose one mah.

MMm I did think that the tiles are Hafary looked better but my parents didn't like. So you didn't go Sin Lek at all?

we almost chose the MBR toilet tiles too but it's too exp i think...almost $10/pc if i remember correctly.

so we go for the budget ones hehe. Budget is our middle name haha

ashh i think the almost $10 u see is from sin lek right? I choose a piece from sin lek that cost $9.50. i wanted it for the whole wall of my MBR, ah soon's eyes nearly pop out. hahahah. He told me just buying tiles alone will cost $1K+ if i doing the whole toilet wall with that tile... so now i cut to have the toilet wall and told him i am willing to top up.. see how then.,

ashh i think the almost $10 u see is from sin lek right? I choose a piece from sin lek that cost $9.50. i wanted it for the whole wall of my MBR, ah soon's eyes nearly pop out. hahahah. He told me just buying tiles alone will cost $1K+ if i doing the whole toilet wall with that tile... so now i cut to have the toilet wall and told him i am willing to top up.. see how then.,

yes yes from sin lek, tat one is really gorgeous lor. so u getting tat?! wah so envy...wish we have e $$$.

now i really wan to visit ur hse after the reno!!!