Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Your parents Wardrobe really looks nice hehehe

Very bold color chosen indeed !

My Lady oso very adventurous and wanted bold laminates.

Myself i am more to earthy colors but.... She has the final say :(

Had promised her i make decisions on the hse structure layout and let her choose the colors and styles =X

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks merryman and reiki for the compliments.

open house will be on sat. interested parties please call me. i only know ivy, rondy, blue diamond, booy and rierie interested. i dun mind more coming to look see look see.

all my carpentry are up except the hob and hood plus the granite top.

rierie: the box up for the tracks not laminate. metal casing i think. but i just saw that the right hand side casing a bit slanted out. will tell joseph tmr. will go see yr flap pic

rondy: they are ok with it. i find their colour nicer too. hahaha.

forkie: as long as the house turns out nice can liao

blue: yup can see soon. kekeke

precious: ya. in a way it is darker colour. but think lighting also plays a part ba. the kitchen laminate turned out fine.

pink and familyof4: thanks. like the circles laminate a lot. but sigh due to miscomm, it was not used for the TV feature wall. partly my fault cos i did not do a final check on the laminate color in the scan that ah wei sent to me and it was seen wrongly... luckily not some weird weird color...

but the effect not wat i wan. now maybe looking for some circles decal to paste on it. see how. dunno to keep it simple like this or source for circle decals... sigh

ivy and all: more pics today!!!

talk about the feature wall, so show u all the end product. far from what i proposed

DSC00543.jpg

102Towner_tvconsole.jpg

my mother fine with this. she said the circle design if used on tv console, will be too complex. she like the white portion part. from the pic, cannot see properly. the white portion actually got some flower motifs. but from far, cannot see. i am still abit sore. and my friend said look like masking tape hahaha. i wan some decals (circle) to match my theme. see how la.

DSC00546.jpg

my tv console

Edited by guy77

DSC00550.jpg

still my fave part. like the circle laminates. keke.

and my cushion seat is fixed. hahaha.

DSC00551.jpg

inside the shoe cabinet

DSC00545.jpg

i found a crack from my living room window to my shoe cabinet. plastering is done previously on this crack but now it shown up again. scaryyyy...

DSC00554.jpg

this is my bookshelf. but something not well done is the shelving

DSC00553.jpg

u all see the lobang??? the wood plank is straight but somehow it does not fit into it. and my friend warned not to put so many books in it as it do not look sturdy... then i make this for wat. hahaha. will ask ah wei how to increase the sturdiness!!! i have so many books and this cannot fall apart!!!

DSC00541.jpg

the "tofu" tray being fixed with a glass layer on top. nice.

Hey gu77, your carpentry works looks good wor. :)

By the way, out of curiosity, your bedroom light is some "blue-ish" colour is it ah?

skyblue, thanks. i also think the carpentry work not bad. soft closing all ok.

no leh, my lights white, but my walls blue so maybe reflect the light out. or the colours lighting salah. using hp camera.

skyblue, thanks. i also think the carpentry work not bad. soft closing all ok.

no leh, my lights white, but my walls blue so maybe reflect the light out. or the colours lighting salah. using hp camera.

Oh I see, understood, I guess is the camera "effect"?

Otherwise, by looking at the photo (in blue), like not every good for the eyes.

If you were there, and it is white, then ok lor - no issue.

Just a comment. Haha... :)

ya lor. looking at the pic also very straining to the eyes. think it is the blue colour clash with the green colour then gives out this effect. but in actual, it is ok. green supposed to soothe the eyes. kekeke.

u should have requested for a train track for ur bookshelf, and at the same time, tell ah wei it is meant for book and that the shelves should be real sturdy. Having said that, it still looks fine :)

I had lotsa big heavy book in my previous house and bought those cheapo bookshelf from those neighbourhood furniture shop...they were made of chipboard and still lasted me a good 5 yrs :)

the TV console u can consider adding anything after all the TV and appliance u have goes up. It will fill up the space and by then I think it will not look too bare already.

the doufu drawer...*sob sob* i forgot to tell ah wei that I wanted glass top for that and mine was not :(

Oh yes, forgot to ask, what time is the open house? I also wana pop by if i can make it...

Edited by familyof4

hey guy check out this decal....http://www.renotalk.com/product_item.jsp?item_name=WD227&currency=auto&country_name=Singapore