Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andywee

At Least 2 Earthworms In My Toilet Weekly

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone knows how and why there's constantly earthworms in my toilets? I'm staying on the 4th floor.

Any plants or soil in ur toilet?

Dun thin earthworm crawls up to 4th level…

Maybe drop from upstair?

However, I seem millipedes crawling concrete pillars.. but earthworm… :unsure:

Any plants or soil in ur toilet?

Dun thin earthworm crawls up to 4th level…

Maybe drop from upstair?

However, I seem millipedes crawling concrete pillars.. but earthworm… :unsure:

dunno man, I think they crawled up from the manhole. been having this issue for 3 years.. zzzz

dunno man, I think they crawled up from the manhole. been having this issue for 3 years.. zzzz

I would have got a plumber or someone to check long time ago.

Bro, living with the problem for 3 years without solving it…. U can lah…

Dun thin they are earthworm bro.

Earthworm drowns if they are submerged in water for too long, maybe a week or so…

That’s y u will see they crawl out from soil/earth, after heavy rain/water ponding…

Maybe those worms came from ……

…. Take care and hope u solve this problem soon… :horse:

I would have got a plumber or someone to check long time ago.

Bro, living with the problem for 3 years without solving it…. U can lah…

Dun thin they are earthworm bro.

Earthworm drowns if they are submerged in water for too long, maybe a week or so…

That’s y u will see they crawl out from soil/earth, after heavy rain/water ponding…

Maybe those worms came from ……

…. Take care and hope u solve this problem soon… :horse:

need to know where they came from before i can solve it right? most of the time i see them inbetween the tiles.

they are definately earthworms. the problem is who to call? plumber? then i tell the worm dont move until the plumber arrive? LOL

need to know where they came from before i can solve it right? most of the time i see them inbetween the tiles.

they are definately earthworms. the problem is who to call? plumber? then i tell the worm dont move until the plumber arrive? LOL

could it come from you.....................??

could it come from you.....................??

LOL i wish.. but I'm too toxic that even silver turns black on contact with my skin.

LOL i wish.. but I'm too toxic that even silver turns black on contact with my skin.

Got photo?

Maybe they are parasite from animals .... do you have pets at home?

Got photo?

Maybe they are parasite from animals .... do you have pets at home?

well, on 4th april during my weekly spring cleaning, i had 2 earth worms. when i spot them again, I'll post some pics.

well, on 4th april during my weekly spring cleaning, i had 2 earth worms. when i spot them again, I'll post some pics.

I'm pretty sure they are centipedes instead. I had those occassionally at my previous place, which was on the fifth floor. At my current place, I'm plagued by little flying insects in my bathroom. I pour boiling water through the drainage every other day and it seems to do the trick.

I'm pretty sure they are centipedes instead. I had those occassionally at my previous place, which was on the fifth floor. At my current place, I'm plagued by little flying insects in my bathroom. I pour boiling water through the drainage every other day and it seems to do the trick.

let's wait for the photo to confirm the insect.. .. I think it is tube worms ... you know the kind of parasite that grow inside the intestine and later may drop out because the intestine is boring already.

let's wait for the photo to confirm the insect.. .. I think it is tube worms ... you know the kind of parasite that grow inside the intestine and later may drop out because the intestine is boring already.

like that???

wormski2.jpg