Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
trulysingapore

Bad Experience With Mover

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Recently, I just moved house to a temporary place (make way for reno). I engaged DNKH-Logistics (http://www.dnkh-logistics.com) and find their service is good and prompt to your request. I would recommend their services but they might not be the cheapest in the market. Do call them and seek their quote for comparison.

Most important - most move will have some issue but with right people it can be resolve immediately.

just moves my house last weekend. used Movers 101. so far so good. no complain. boss was big friendly guy. used 2 indian, 3 chinese workers, and 1 girls for kepo...(his daughter)

Hi,

Can PM the contact no n person i/c? Thanks a lot

Recently, I just moved house to a temporary place (make way for reno). I engaged DNKH-Logistics (http://www.dnkh-logistics.com) and find their service is good and prompt to your request. I would recommend their services but they might not be the cheapest in the market. Do call them and seek their quote for comparison.

Most important - most move will have some issue but with right people it can be resolve immediately.

Hi,

Ur last statement is very true. Now looking for mover w storage facility. This mover u engaged, did they provide free boxes? Dismantle and assemble too?

Thanks yah

Yes, they provide storage service and free boxes (new or used up-to-you). Give them a call to find out more (no harm to get a few qoute).

Hi,

Ur last statement is very true. Now looking for mover w storage facility. This mover u engaged, did they provide free boxes? Dismantle and assemble too?

Thanks yah

After going thru renotalk, we used 138 Professional Movers while moving house in Oct and were quite happy with their service. The quote was reasonable and I even managed to bring it down by 50. We actually added one mattress and a rocking chair while moving, over what was decided at the time of quote, but they did not create any fuss. They came 15 mins early with 7 workers, who did a very fast and efficient job. Arranged the boxes and cabinets neatly in our new house. After a month, we called them for returning the boxes and they came immediately with the refund. Overall, a very good and hassle free experience.

That's great to hear this, I have also engaged 138 Professional Movers. Hope it turns out well for my move this week.

Hi All,

Can any kind soul pls post Richard's number here as it will cut down all the repeated request and drag this thread longer and longer.

If unable, pls kindly pm me too.

thanks..