Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

My Dream Hse At Woodlands 4rm (104sqm)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just some of the pic of my Wife hello kitty collection. Onli 10% is here. the rest is at her parents hse. have to wait till reno done, then can move all bk. Enjoy!

hello kitty clock:

CIMG4188.jpg

Hello kitty wall clock:

CIMG4189.jpg

hello kitty towel holder:

CIMG4191.jpg

HAHA we sure will fight for space to put our display. cos both of us have our own hobby. she like Hello kitty, i like to collect Transformers. here are the 10% collection in my place. the rest is divide into 2 parts stored in my parents and her parents hse. (lol Scary sia... I got more of the displed than her...lol)

Enjoy!!

CIMG4174.jpg

CIMG4175.jpg

This toys gotta get rid b4 she move in cos both she and her parents dun like this toy. very scary they sae....no choice gotta sell it on ebay on this forums liao. anyone interested pls pm me k? thanks.

CIMG4176.jpg

CIMG4207.jpg

Okie i guess i have upload enough pic for u guys to enjoy. will update any more pic onec reno start. Still have cfm with unce ah soon as he was veri the busy.....will look for a few id also b4 commit into this reno. see u guys soon. thanks.

hahaha ur curtain so cute one. what is the bathtub doing there??

hi ivy, my curtain is frm the spotlight de. very childrish lol. oh my bathtub is from my bro in law one. his frez use it less then 5 times but i guess we wun be using that cos my wife dun like it. lol.

how extensive is your reno gonna be? the maintenance seems pretty good in the pics.

hi there, yes indeed is well maintain cos i always clean twice every week hehehe. Hmm will do a overall reno loh wun keep anything behind.

Hi Tigades

wow ur father handmade the gate for you? He's in this trade? Lucky you.

So will u keep it since it sure has some value for u. Hee

Hi Tigades

wow ur father handmade the gate for you? He's in this trade? Lucky you.

So will u keep it since it sure has some value for u. Hee

Yes my father is in this trade, will of cos keep it lol. will ask him do my window grill as well. haha.

is your hse going to be a hello kitty themed hse?

hi hi, haha i dun think so.... hmm we see how loh must balance abit bit loh .....intend see if my father can help ask his frez can custom a hello kitty "head shape" mirror for my wife as a dressing mirror. lol...if can that will be nice... haha.

Just saw a mirror in the web, think should be doing somthing like this in the MBR bathroom or as a dressing table mirror.

kittymirror.jpg

use the head shape as a mirror. Veri the nice!!! hahaha.