Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

My Dream Hse At Woodlands 4rm (104sqm)

i think we can start a list of all Ah Soon's fan liao. Hahah..

Pinkpetter, jesper, me, fondue, rune, familyof4, ivy.. who else ah? How abt the 'generation' b4 pinkpetter?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahaha very soon ah soon will have fan club. He so funny, the last time i met him, i told him :" uncle wahh now u so popular on the internet, everybody ask to see pictures leh" then he reply :" what?? take picture ahhh?? I like that (trying to straighten his hair and shirt) how to take picture??"

uhmm no choice but to tell him : uncle I meant they want to see the pictures of ur works.. not your face...

ivy, he said that at my place!!! wahaha...and then when we say his works, he say he no time to take picture also...and we mentioned the owners will do it on the web!!!

hi there, can anyone teach mi how to up load my flr plan?? is a PDA file......hehehe mi abit computer dum dum..... thanks.

I opened the file... made it bigger on screen and did a printscreen. Then I pasted it in my Paint programme and saved it in JPG format. heheh then I uploaded it to photobucket. :)

I opened the file... made it bigger on screen and did a printscreen. Then I pasted it in my Paint programme and saved it in JPG format. heheh then I uploaded it to photobucket.

Oh okie, thanks, i think tml then i try. now late liao going to slp. thanks for the info.

Hi everyone, sorry being MIA for so long cos dwn with chicken pox. hehe. okie just borrow a camera from my wife, and also learn how to post pic here liao. haha. okie, here goes:

My floor plan:

CIMG4153.jpg

my living room:

CIMG4157.jpg

this is the pic of the walkway to the living room

this is the living room pic:

CIMG4158.jpg

CIMG4159.jpg

Wow a walkway to living room, more privacy. Show us more pics :)

Sorry at this moments, there wont be any pic of the 2 common rm as the tenants are still inside. will post the pic soon once they move out by end of April. meanwhile enjoy my MBR room pic:

CIMG4169.jpg

CIMG4168.jpg

CIMG4173.jpg