Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

booy: u so cute! u made the coffee table sounded like a living creature! :P Services at S&C is ok, but their delivery timings r really horrible from my experience. I hope ur table gets to u safely... SOON!

So far, the first delivery delivered our dining table and bed frame in the early afternoon.. We don't have much problems with them, except for this 多灾多难 table.. :)

aiyo...but at least the service is not as disastrous as the ones i had lah ;)

Your delivery problems are even more 多灾多难... At least so far my service is good..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mmm ya. I ordered quite a bit of furniture from S&C and apparently all came from different factories/suppliers/delivery men... So on the day I was moving in, all the S&C things came also. hahahahahaha Luckily... I had extra people (friends) in to help and manage otherwise we would have gone mad.

I think service wise don't really need to worry... my dad measured the TV console and there was a slight 1mm curve and he still got them to change it... *lalalallala*

hmm, we also ordered our coffee table and bedframe from s&c leh............

hopefully their service is gd.

mmm ya. I ordered quite a bit of furniture from S&C and apparently all came from different factories/suppliers/delivery men... So on the day I was moving in, all the S&C things came also. hahahahahaha Luckily... I had extra people (friends) in to help and manage otherwise we would have gone mad.

I think service wise don't really need to worry... my dad measured the TV console and there was a slight 1mm curve and he still got them to change it... *lalalallala*

I saw that you really bought a lot of things from them.. I merely ordered three items.. All three were delivered by two man, so the delivery is pretty co-ordinated for me.. Saw some negative comments on S&C make me quite worried for a while, now OK liao..

hmm, we also ordered our coffee table and bedframe from s&c leh............

hopefully their service is gd.

So far their service is good to me.. They even tried to make the bed frame slightly smaller to fit into my cosy aka small MBR.. :)

I saw that you really bought a lot of things from them.. I merely ordered three items.. All three were delivered by two man, so the delivery is pretty co-ordinated for me.. Saw some negative comments on S&C make me quite worried for a while, now OK liao..

So far their service is good to me.. They even tried to make the bed frame slightly smaller to fit into my cosy aka small MBR.. :)

Ya I saw the negative comments on the other forums too. was a tad worried but service for me was quite good. As for quality of items.. I do think it's a luck thing. Differs from shipment to shipment. like tiles.

Hi Booy, can u share with me with ur quotation from Uncle?

How much did u pay for the hood and hob?

Thanks.

Tube light at the back of the kitchen

IMG_1482.JPG

hi, may i know where you get this light?

how much you pay for it?

thank.

Hi Booy, can u share with me with ur quotation from Uncle?

How much did u pay for the hood and hob?

Thanks.

chip&dale, you've got PM.

hi, may i know where you get this light?

how much you pay for it?

thank.

The light is from Chan Huat. Around $50. It's using T5 tube.

hi booy,

we got the same problem as you!

after installing the fittings, the tiles around felt quite hollow.

did you get them to change for you???

hi booy,

we got the same problem as you!

after installing the fittings, the tiles around felt quite hollow.

did you get them to change for you???

Those easy to change ones and very bad ones, better change.. But too much of such changes might affect the nearby tiles.. Therefore, they need to be very very careful.. For the rest, we asked them to inject cement through the grout.. That will be able to form the solidness..

You have a lot of hollowness?

Those easy to change ones and very bad ones, better change.. But too much of such changes might affect the nearby tiles.. Therefore, they need to be very very careful.. For the rest, we asked them to inject cement through the grout.. That will be able to form the solidness..

You have a lot of hollowness?

hmm, mbr toilet's tiles a few quite hollow lah......

not a lot fortunately

hmm, inject cement through the grout seems like a gd idea :)

thanks

hmm, mbr toilet's tiles a few quite hollow lah......

not a lot fortunately

hmm, inject cement through the grout seems like a gd idea :)

thanks

That's good.. Perhaps now I can conclude it's the tiles problem..

Finally our first decal is up... Had a hard time trying to cut out the insides of the cage.. Hope it looks good..

DSC00380.jpg

A cute cup lid that I bought on Gmarket as well.. Can put spoon by the side as well..

DSC00371.jpg

And my fav.. Precious Moments gifts from friends for our wedding..

DSC00373.jpg

awesome!!! very nice....can take a picture of that whole area? where's this area? near to main door? did yours come with a clear sheet to hold the cage before pasting the decal to the wall....

how's the lid? i thought of getting it too....useful?