Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

i will rinse thru the clothes 1st...but realised that half cycle they also rinse 3x...i tink should be fine :)

Oh... Looks like I will need to try all possible modes and find the best combi.. I have a long way to learn in terms of household chores... zzzz..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh... Looks like I will need to try all possible modes and find the best combi.. I have a long way to learn in terms of household chores... zzzz..

u sounded too nice a wifey in learning :) Lucky smartie! I was so lazy that i used to just dump the clothes in and dun bother about it! :x

u sounded too nice a wifey in learning :) Lucky smartie! I was so lazy that i used to just dump the clothes in and dun bother about it! :x

haha.. I give myself few months to try out.. If still fail, then will look for PT helper liao..

haha.. I give myself few months to try out.. If still fail, then will look for PT helper liao..

hehe...dun over work wor...share the load and things will be easier :)

hehe...dun over work wor...share the load and things will be easier :)

Yeah.. We shared... But my expectation is always higher.. So I must do more loh... hee..

I like your monopoly clock. Very creative.

We bought that clock.. Didn't DIY it.. hee.. But very cute indeed.. My bro even commented that we can play real monoploy with it, but a bit small lah... :)

Finally have some time to try out the new things in our home.. Verdict as follows:

Electrolux washing machine

It's very quiet while washing... And very clean as some of the stains were gone.. But it seems to take too long to complete one full cycle.. Took almost 2 hours to complete one wash... Though this front load washing machine is supposed to save water, but it will consume more electricity in this way.. hmmm..

As the washing machine took too long to wash, so we went out to have lunch while the washing machine was washing.. When we came back, we got a shock as the washing machine went off the washing machine base and straight down to the kitchen floor.. Perhaps the washine machine is too powerful that the vibration shook it all the way down.. So now we pushed it further into the washine machine base and shall monitor the next round.. Well, good news is that, the washing machine completed its wash successfully despite the small fall...

wah e washer fell?! must be too powderful liao!

my samsung washer complete cycle also 2 hrs, which i think its too **** long, waste water, electricity n time! so now i always use half cycle, ard 30mins only. still feel clean to me :)

wah e washer fell?! must be too powderful liao!

my samsung washer complete cycle also 2 hrs, which i think its too **** long, waste water, electricity n time! so now i always use half cycle, ard 30mins only. still feel clean to me :)

haha.. We also find that it's too kua zhang.. But it really fell off... So we need to stay home next time to see it washing.. Looks like half cycle is a common option, worth exploring...

love the decals....nice touch....i want to see your rom pictures....can add me as friend? pretty please???

The decals make the plain room looks better indeed... You are so sensitve to decals, you should look at blackcar tblog.. A lot of decals.. it's everywhere!

Sure.. no problem.. But dun be disappointed as I'm not a pretty.. I dun know what's your nick.. I will pm you mine.. :)

The decals make the plain room looks better indeed... You are so sensitve to decals, you should look at blackcar tblog.. A lot of decals.. it's everywhere!

Sure.. no problem.. But dun be disappointed as I'm not a pretty.. I dun know what's your nick.. I will pm you mine.. :)

very pretty la....and very romantic....haiz~~ i'm so envious of all of you....got so romantic wedding photo shoots and roms....

i know...has been looking at how he do his decals....take down notes liao....give me a very good idea for my bathroom glass...

i'm also looking for decals to put in my facial room but so far can't find anything suitable.....

very pretty la....and very romantic....haiz~~ i'm so envious of all of you....got so romantic wedding photo shoots and roms....

i know...has been looking at how he do his decals....take down notes liao....give me a very good idea for my bathroom glass...

i'm also looking for decals to put in my facial room but so far can't find anything suitable.....

Looks like you missed all my prettier friends.. But my makeup artist did a pretty good job in hiding the flaws indeed.. I regretted not making the rom even more special.. Really have to go budget because of reno...

Some floral ones should be suitable, such that to create a soothing feeling.. The wall frames in strychnine blog is also very nice.. I'm aiming for those for a long time..

As requested, here are the pics of our latest decal.

IMG_1631.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

so cute leh the decal. nice also.

aiyoh reading abt ur WM reminds me of mine!! We got a whirlpool front load. The first time we used it, we on the machine let it run, left the house for dinner, by the time we come back wahhhh my kitchen like war zone!!! things on top of the WM all dropped off, the machine turned 180degrees, become front at the back and back at the front and the drainage pipe got yanked off............ i nearly died of shock...

When i tried to turn the WM around, I simply couldn't do it cos it was sooo heavy and I wonder how did it turn around on it's own when it's so heavy!! The technician don't believe me when i say their machine danced one round in my absence... -_-

so cute leh the decal. nice also.

aiyoh reading abt ur WM reminds me of mine!! We got a whirlpool front load. The first time we used it, we on the machine let it run, left the house for dinner, by the time we come back wahhhh my kitchen like war zone!!! things on top of the WM all dropped off, the machine turned 180degrees, become front at the back and back at the front and the drainage pipe got yanked off............ i nearly died of shock...

When i tried to turn the WM around, I simply couldn't do it cos it was sooo heavy and I wonder how did it turn around on it's own when it's so heavy!! The technician don't believe me when i say their machine danced one round in my absence... -_-

Your WM story even more classic.. At least my electrolux didn't dance one round... It just merely danced down the WM area... haha... Luckily my drainage pipe is long enough, that's why there's no spillage... My WM is also very heavy, we had a tough time trying to shift it back... When the delivery man sent this over previously, they were already complaining that this WM is super heavy.. Perhaps european brands are all the same.. :)