Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Rondy> Hahah thank you for posting the RWS photo on my t-blog LOL I never got the chance to go in but you bring me there just by looking of the photo. PS: Never knew you post la cause I thought my blog dead liao no update from my side :)

Erms... FS ah... my dad is a FSM la.. but he Jin Peng Si Shou liao... Old liao mah...

If I ever go to RWS I will bring a mirror and put it over my head to rebound the knife-looking curves whahahahah.

Feimei> Hahaha indeen its a very strange looking elephant... the african elephant looks better than it.

OpenNet will be coming to our place on the 5 Apr 2010 (Monday) to do the installation.

Opt 1: If we just let the OpenNet lay the cables and trunking sure will be ugly :bleah: cause expose mah... and just reno hor every thing swee swee one.. now got wht STUPID OpenNet which cause lots of new house owner eyesore just because of the trunking.

Price: No cost but eyesore forever

Opt 2: Ask OpenNet and Own contractor to come to the house and work together.... so contractor will help to hide the wire in the false ceiling..... small dusty reno :disturb:

Price: Extra cost to contractor

Opt 3: Don't install OpenNet Lor.... One way or another you loose out. You save the trouble but in the long run if gov say no more cable and all go by OpenNet than siao liao lor.... Extra cost to install OpenNet & maybe if you dun like the way OpenNet do the trunking than you got to call you own contractor for the job too.

Price: Double hit (left & right side - To pay OpenNet & Own contractor)

Question: Anyone install OpenNet in your new house already after your reno is done??? :help::help::help:

Edited by zerochristy

OpenNet will be coming to our place on the 5 Apr 2010 (Monday) to do the installation.

Opt 1: If we just let the OpenNet lay the cables and trunking sure will be ugly :bleah: cause expose mah... and just reno hor every thing swee swee one.. now got wht STUPID OpenNet which cause lots of new house owner eyesore just because of the trunking.

Opt 2: Ask OpenNet and Own contractor to come to the house and work together.... so contractor will help to hide the wire in the false ceiling..... small dusty reno :disturb:

Opt 3: Don't install OpenNet Lor.... One way or another you loose out. You save the trouble but in the long run if gov say no more cable and all go by OpenNet than siao liao lor.... Extra cost to install OpenNet & maybe if you dun like the way OpenNet do the trunking than you got to call you own contractor for the job too.

Question: Anyone install OpenNet in your new house already after your reno is done??? :help::help::help:

hi zerochristy, is your nest at the pinnacle??

i will go for opt 2, see whether your contractor can do at minimal cost.

hi zerochristy, is your nest at the pinnacle??

i will go for opt 2, see whether your contractor can do at minimal cost.

:D you think highly of me I not staying at Pinnacle but I dun mind dreaming of it :P

Our option is either Opt 1 or Opt 2. Cause till now we not sure how the OpenNet is going to run trunking.... Our elect raiser is beside or main door (as we are in a point block)... if I want to explain the layout of my house here I think will get confused de ;)

Hmmmm... Have you done yours??

:D you think highly of me I not staying at Pinnacle but I dun mind dreaming of it :P

Our option is either Opt 1 or Opt 2. Cause till now we not sure how the OpenNet is going to run trunking.... Our elect raiser is beside or main door (as we are in a point block)... if I want to explain the layout of my house here I think will get confused de ;)

Hmmmm... Have you done yours??

my openet will only be installed on 10 apr, so now my reno gotta wait for it to be done before reno can continue.

my openet will only be installed on 10 apr, so now my reno gotta wait for it to be done before reno can continue.

:( I hate the OpenNet le cause house owner liike us extra money to make it swee swee again sian

Anyone else reno done liao and doing the OpenNet later?? I like to know how you all make it swee swee and any thing I have to take note of??

Edited by zerochristy

My place suppose to come and install the open net during Jan/Feb but no news at all lei!

:unsure:

if your place is scheduled for the installation, you should receive a mail from them telling you your userid, password and deadline for you to schedule a date for the installation. maybe you wanna call them or check with your neighbours to see whether they receive the mail? if you pass the deadline for installation, you have to pay for it, no more foc.

if your place is scheduled for the installation, you should receive a mail from them telling you your userid, password and deadline for you to schedule a date for the installation. maybe you wanna call them or check with your neighbours to see whether they receive the mail? if you pass the deadline for installation, you have to pay for it, no more foc.

Pay for what? Installation?

How much is monthly fee?

Is it really worthed?

Pay for what? Installation?

How much is monthly fee?

Is it really worthed?

OpenNet is install for free for the 1st 15m and 1 point only. After 15m than you have to pay... and if additional point you need also need to pay.

SG is changing most its network to OpenNet... its not matter of worth it or not it part of the change now SG is doing.

Ya I also got the letter from OpenNet and just yesterday I chance upon the letter heng not expire yet so I fast get my hub to register.

I can understand how you feel. OpenNet contractors said they do not run the cables in false ceiling. They will only run the cables at the skidding area. It would be best to ask your contractor to come to your house and work with Opennet. Do remember to tell your contractors to bring flexible tube to protect the cables.