Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

once. other then that, no issue. but i stopped using 3M hook for heavy stuff. gave up on them unless is to hang light stuff like towel.

:o Oh I see... Yesterday night tried to fix the wall painting up with 3M hook and for a while we are looking at the painting and talk in front of the painting... suddenly the painting & the hook came off plus the wall paint came off :(

Finally hub say "got to drill holes liao" ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:o Oh I see... Yesterday night tried to fix the wall painting up with 3M hook and for a while we are looking at the painting and talk in front of the painting... suddenly the painting & the hook came off plus the wall paint came off :(

Yup nvr trust 3M hook and worse is when it came off, the wall paint will follow too :( drill is the best no need to worry abt it dropping off hahahaha :P

maybe u hang up the painting too soon (would be better to wait for a few hours) or could it be the weight of the painting? We used 3M hooks for our old place for close to 3 years to hang clocks, paintings, photo frames, etc and none came off. Reason why we didnt drill holes was because of feng shui-related issues.

:bleah: Now I dun like 3M liao

But heng we are standing in front of the painting to save it hahahah.

Born_Again> I not so pangtang la.. so I am okie with drilling.... my dad is a FSM. He did told me before that wall can drill holes but if dun use it after drilling you have to patch back and most important have to take out the screws or nails.

Born_Again> I not so pangtang la.. so I am okie with drilling.... my dad is a FSM. He did told me before that wall can drill holes but if dun use it after drilling you have to patch back and most important have to take out the screws or nails.

patching is not difficult. :)

but now at new place, we QUIT feng shui and believe in ourselves. So drill and quit 3M too!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas :P Hope I am not late in wishing all a Merry Christmas!!!

Also to bump up the t-blog and add my footer information here as I have to take it out as it's too long now :)

Completed-ID/Contractor: EL Design Solution, Uncle Ivan | House Completed incl of VO: S$19,200.00 | Duration: 25 May 09 till 19 June 09 (Total: 26 Days) | MBR Bathroom Tiles @ Hafary | Bathroom & Kitchen Accessories @ Royal Fanco & 217 Hardware Trading - S$1,189.00 | Living+Dinning Room Lightings & Fan @ Chelsea Lighting - S$1,314.00 | Doorknob, Padlock & Soft Closing Hinge @ Shanghai Tongli - S$393.87

Completed-Curtain: Middle Curtain Design @ JB Taman Sentosa Malaysia. Look for Ms Janice Leong - http://curtain.my/ -

RM3,000.00

Solve-Reno Unrelated - MBR window leaking, could be leak fm window. Tried silicon and now no leaking.

:P Just to update we got our dinning table, bench & back rest chair.

Dinning Table & Bench will be delivered on 31 Dec 2009

Back rest chairs will be delivered on End Jan 10/Early Feb 10 as one chair is not in stock.

Here is the wall decor we got :P

Image005.jpg

Image008.jpg

Our Dinning Table just arrived :D

But does it look strange or I cannot get used to it ;) There is still 2 back rest chairs will only be delivered in End Jan 10/Early Feb 10

Image005-1.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image009.jpg

Our Dinning Table just arrived :D

But does it look strange or I cannot get used to it ;) There is still 2 back rest chairs will only be delivered in End Jan 10/Early Feb 10

Image005-1.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image009.jpg

Did you get it at UnikHome in IFC? Coz we saw a similar one...but the next time we went, its SOLD !

Butters> Ya I am not used to it... just now went to get the table runner now is nice liao hahahah :P

lord vader> Ya we got it from Unikhome.. most of our furniture we got from them. If sold can want for the shipment right?

Butters> Ya I am not used to it... just now went to get the table runner now is nice liao hahahah :P

lord vader> Ya we got it from Unikhome.. most of our furniture we got from them. If sold can want for the shipment right?

Nah...its ok. :)

We are actually surprised as to how fast the furnitures there are sold. lol.

LV

:D Up the t-blog for the new year.... we bought a table runner for our dining table :)

Will post up the photo for you all to see soon :)

By the way... do you all think is cushion needed for the bench we had for the dining table?? Appriciate suggestion :)