Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

:D Up the t-blog for the new year.... we bought a table runner for our dining table :)

Will post up the photo for you all to see soon :)

By the way... do you all think is cushion needed for the bench we had for the dining table?? Appriciate suggestion :)

Happy New Year!

U are referring to cushion to sit on it? Personally, I think cushion is not necessary. Functional wise, I think if u want to have cushion, it is gd if u can secure it to the bench. cos bench surfaces are quite smooth and fabrics for cushion are also quite smooth. If u sit on the cushion without securing it, u get the 'slippery' feeling. I don't really know what words to use to descrbe the 'slippery' feeling. But hope u know what I mean, like u will 'slide' down from the bench becos the cushion is too smooth. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Happy New Year!

U are referring to cushion to sit on it? Personally, I think cushion is not necessary. Functional wise, I think if u want to have cushion, it is gd if u can secure it to the bench. cos bench surfaces are quite smooth and fabrics for cushion are also quite smooth. If u sit on the cushion without securing it, u get the 'slippery' feeling. I don't really know what words to use to descrbe the 'slippery' feeling. But hope u know what I mean, like u will 'slide' down from the bench becos the cushion is too smooth. :)

Mickey> Happy New Year to You :)

Ya I get what you mean by the slippery feeling.... :P cause I thought that its not comfortable to sit on the bench cause its hard mah.. hehehe.

I still have 2 more back rest chairs to come in... that one I will do cushion for it... and make 2 string to the side to tie on the chair... and you refering the secure it is the 2 string right???

Mickey> Happy New Year to You :)

Ya I get what you mean by the slippery feeling.... :P cause I thought that its not comfortable to sit on the bench cause its hard mah.. hehehe.

I still have 2 more back rest chairs to come in... that one I will do cushion for it... and make 2 string to the side to tie on the chair... and you refering the secure it is the 2 string right???

Yup, something like that. Strings are gd way to secure it. Best if the strings can be hidden after tying it. Or if the color of the strings are closer to the bench color will be gd.

Are u using ur dining table for other purpose? As in like u might surf net using laptop at the dining table? If u are not, I think we don't usually spend too much time in the dining table after than eating.

We probably finish eating before the seats get warm. So cushion not really necessary. :)

Yup, something like that. Strings are gd way to secure it. Best if the strings can be hidden after tying it. Or if the color of the strings are closer to the bench color will be gd.

Are u using ur dining table for other purpose? As in like u might surf net using laptop at the dining table? If u are not, I think we don't usually spend too much time in the dining table after than eating.

We probably finish eating before the seats get warm. So cushion not really necessary. :)

:P I dun think will be using the dining table for surfing the net cause we surf at the living room :) other than that is the study room lor :)

Only eating ba at the dining area :) I will reconsider the cushion thingy again... no in a hurry thou :D But thanks for the suggestion.

I have PM Beany one of the forumer on the cushion contact for standby first :)

But will be doing a glass temp. glass top so its easy to clean the top of the table plus I can put hot stuff there :P Found a very cheap supplier thou... they quote me less than S$50 for the temp.6mm glass... I was shock... :o so I get the supplier to drop me an email to confirm it... Hahaha :D

Edited by zerochristy

:P I dun think will be using the dining table for surfing the net cause we surf at the living room :) other than that is the study room lor :)

Only eating ba at the dining area :) I will reconsider the cushion thingy again... no in a hurry thou :D But thanks for the suggestion.

I have PM Beany one of the forumer on the cushion contact for standby first :)

But will be doing a glass temp. glass top so its easy to clean the top of the table plus I can put hot stuff there :P Found a very cheap supplier thou... they quote me less than S$50 for the temp.6mm glass... I was shock... :o so I get the supplier to drop me an email to confirm it... Hahaha :D

Gd price for the tempered glass. :D

Mickey> :P Thanks...

SGBuzz> :D Hahaha As long something is nice the "table" hahaha. Well not all things fit everyone I understand de.

Rondy> Food on my table ah I think got to wait long long hahaha cause I dun cook most likely gethering than got use by that time is lots of food :D. But I dun mind looking at pple's *looking at SGBuzz* food Wahahaha

Hi christy :D

Your dining table is nice but I find that the dining table very lonely leh do you have any paintings or anything or the walls ? :unsure: :unsure:

Hi christy :D

Your dining table is nice but I find that the dining table very lonely leh do you have any paintings or anything or the walls ? :unsure: :unsure:

I dun think I will get wall painting cause have one already... I suggest wall decal to hub but he dun like. Than the other option now is plants.. fake plants I guess or big plants.

Maybe can get a console table or some pple call buffet console table to put photo frame/table plant... :D will work it out but nt so soon cause later no money... CNY also come hor also got to prepare for AP money... wah no money liao :o

I dun think I will get wall painting cause have one already... I suggest wall decal to hub but he dun like. Than the other option now is plants.. fake plants I guess or big plants.

Maybe can get a console table or some pple call buffet console table to put photo frame/table plant... :D will work it out but nt so soon cause later no money... CNY also come hor also got to prepare for AP money... wah no money liao :o

Oh man please dun remind me of the AP money me too have to prepare for it :(

anyway you mean you cant hang the paintings on the wall instead ?

Oh man please dun remind me of the AP money me too have to prepare for it :(

anyway you mean you cant hang the paintings on the wall instead ?

Before married the CNY is happy de aft married CNY is sad "got to give AP" -.-"

Can hang wall paint but I dun want wall paint... I want something vibrant... hahaha so I think the fake plant would work :P

As I have a wall painting just outside the MBR so I dun want a repeat item again lor :D if you get what I mean.

i tot 1st year of marriage exempted from APs.... :P

Ya heard of that too... when I ask my SIL abt APs matter my MIL also around she did not say anything le... so that means got to give AP lor. I wish to go away holiday on CNY le but I dun think my hub side is oki with it.