Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Eh it looks like my balcony floor tiles leh hehehe :P

:P My MBR Bathroon Shower area tiles also like this... but I am quite surprise that now laminate come in so much nice design with all the grove and some of the laminate look like cardboard texture than some like wal paper look

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:P My MBR Bathroon Shower area tiles also like this... but I am quite surprise that now laminate come in so much nice design with all the grove and some of the laminate look like cardboard texture than some like wal paper look

Wah you're making me looking forward to selecting my laminate leh

but too many choices also headache hehehehe

Wah you're making me looking forward to selecting my laminate leh

but too many choices also headache hehehehe

:P Hahaha later you see until eye pop out.. but I am more fussy so I very fast will say "Okie this book dun see nothing special and nice" than I will be looking wood texture for the MBR wardrobe than for the TV console we are actually torn between black or white laminate...

Finally took the black one cause hub like the design... I told him white must take care a lot and a bit black mark than die liao lor :D

Well its quite easy if you have your colour first... than you just look for the laminate w the colour you want.

Edited by zerochristy

:P Hahaha later you see until eye pop out.. but I am more fussy so I very fast will say "Okie this book dun see nothing special and nice" than I will be looking wood texture for the MBR wardrobe than for the TV console we are actually torn between black or white laminate...

Finally took the black one cause hub like the design... I told him white must take care a lot and a bit black mark than die liao lor :D

Well its quite easy if you have your colour first... than you just look for the laminate w the colour you want.

Ya i'm looking for black tv console also with wood grain in the laminate hehehehe :D

Wah i sure hope so

and also hope my FSM dun say no later :curse:

My dad is a FSM :D I did not get him to see my house but he did drop by and say "oki oki" heheh so I manage to get most of the thing right la :P

My dad is a FSM :D I did not get him to see my house but he did drop by and say "oki oki" heheh so I manage to get most of the thing right la :P

eh maybe he give up on telling you liao cos you nvr listen Wahahahaha :P

eh maybe he give up on telling you liao cos you nvr listen Wahahahaha :P

No la.. my hub is a Christina so he dun believe than did not get my dad to look see lor... but I manage to get all my facts correct le cause my dad say oki oki.. hehehe.

No la.. my hub is a Christina so he dun believe than did not get my dad to look see lor... but I manage to get all my facts correct le cause my dad say oki oki.. hehehe.

Hahaha ok ok gd gd

wah that means you got 天分 to be FSM leh hehehehe :D

Hahaha ok ok gd gd

wah that means you got 天分 to be FSM leh hehehehe :D

:D Hehehe no la I really prefer to work for someone rather to handle my own business... cause lots of stress de :)

:P Bum up my t-blog cause it going way way down already :D

Looking into stools now :D for our living room cause only got 1 3-sitter sofa and only me and hub sit nia.. if got pple come we got to sit on the floor liao

I was actually torn between arm-chair/1 sitter sofa/stool. No 1-sitter sofa cause it a bit big to what I see.

Arm-chair... hmmm maybe we will be looking at 2 and most likely from Ikea... and the pic have already post on my t-blog la.

Stool... I kinda like it cause its small easy to move around... but these days the stool come with storage and w/o storage... a bit headache for me now. Which to choose le... and the material use.. I personally like cloth dun think I want a PVC type cause later tear hor jia lat already lor.

BarangCubeStool-Komi.jpg

Like this as cover is removable for washing but no storage (Just call up and the price is S$179 and now got 50% discount)

Review: Tried the stool dun feel comfy and not that nice looking thou good on the price but think will be an eye sore if we buy it. SCRAP IT.

BarangCubeStorageStool-Cape.jpg

This have a storage just open the cover... but its made of synthetic leather. I afraid that it may tear in long run ;)

Review: As what er had thought not that lasting as per the salesman. So dun waste the money. SCRAP IT TOO.

CuteStool-Ikoma.jpg

Found a cuttie heheheh :P wonder is hub is okie with this cause I really like it something diffferent and can rest our feet on it :D

Review: Nice to sit but too bad it sink way too low.. thought its difficult for older pple to get up of their bum :P and its price at $220 and after discount its priced at $176 per unit. SCRAP IT TOO!!!

Anyone care to suggest where can I find more of these stool? :)

Edited by zerochristy

:P Finally bought our stool from barang barang and we self carried it home :D

The stool are call coro if I am not wrong and its square... after discount we got it at abt 110+ per unit and we got 2.

Will post up picture soon on the stool :)

Edited by zerochristy

:o Have been not updating my blog... sorry and sorry again for those are reading :)

Just came back from a short holiday and its still not enough :D Am already considering to go back to Thailand again but hub is not interested liao... hahah think he is too sian to go shopping with me :P

Manage to get somethings in BBK and I will post the photo slowly (clearing office work and house stuff)

pic003_1.jpg

Oil Burner - S$5

pic005_1.jpg

Tea Light Holder Block (4 different height block and a tray all could be take out as one unit) - S$12