Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Kopi> Ya its quite hard to accept when one of the bao bei pass on.. it takes some time the feelings to settle down again. You also got the same “Ke-lian” face ah.. my bro dog also le.. we scold him his ears will drop down…. Than slowly walk to a corner to sit down alone… once the scolding stop he will walk to us and sit beside us and put one of this paws on our hand… Hahaha Cute right!!

Ya ya ya when he knows we're angry, he will seat 1 corner and slowly inch his way near us, then he will either lay his head on your leg or lean his body on your leg.

It's as if he wants us to sayang him hahaha

And when it happens, you will not have the heart to be angry with him le hahahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
kopi-o, my sofa coming in december le! :D

initially i called the sales guy ask for dining table onli, for december, cos my ID said better to have the table delivered, then do the ceiling point for the dining light.

i told this to salesguy, also told him that our floor plan calculation not very zun, so want the real stuff there, then do the lighting point.

he not very happy... hehe

then i called him 2nd time and tell him ok la, if u can, then send me everything together in 1 delivery, so u can also save 1 delivery trip $$.

i think i must have guessed correctly... muahahaha.

he said he will check. and called me back within 1 hour leh, confirmed mid-DEC'09... woohoo!

hope everything turns up ok (still got about 50% haven't pay yet) :notti:

trans-forrr-merrrss, morrre-than-meets-kopi's-eye! :sport-smiley-004:

*crosses fingers and toes*

(oops! sorry zerochristy, for putting this here - butbutbut kopi-o's kopitiam too packed oredi, couldn't get in... must be all those ladies making kopi... :dribble: )

Wah bro congrats leh sure hope nothing goes wrong

sigh mine still got to wait till next yr :(

:D Hi kinda bz with my personal life recently :P

Lack of update from me too 8| hehehe

Okie we have the intention to buy our dinning table & chairs/bench/stool

So this it the area which our dinning table will be at... at the very corner under the fan

House007.jpg

This is what the dinning table will look like and what we aim for :)

Clipboard01.jpg

Question now: We can go for normal chair for 1 sitter/long bench for 2 to 3 sitter/stool for 1 sitter.

My hub suggest to go for 2 long bench and 2 normal chair for 1 sitter...

What you all think le now need advise again... kekeke and also give me time to buy that piece of furniture hor... kekeke.

:D Hi kinda bz with my personal life recently :P

Lack of update from me too 8| hehehe

Okie we have the intention to buy our dinning table & chairs/bench/stool

So this it the area which our dinning table will be at... at the very corner under the fan

House007.jpg

This is what the dinning table will look like and what we aim for :)

Clipboard01.jpg

Question now: We can go for normal chair for 1 sitter/long bench for 2 to 3 sitter/stool for 1 sitter.

My hub suggest to go for 2 long bench and 2 normal chair for 1 sitter...

What you all think le now need advise again... kekeke and also give me time to buy that piece of furniture hor... kekeke.

Hi zerochristy

i would prefer to have 2 benches and 2 chairs also.. =)

iluvmybeans & kopi> :D Thanks for your suggestion.. after I look see my dinning area I also agree with you all :P Just need more suggestion cause I dun want to regret buying hehehe :)

I will also buy a tempered 6mm glass for the dinning table to protect it... I check around on the price and was shock that I can get S$80 cheaper outside... hmmm the furniture shop just know how to earn money nia ;)

Secondly.. as you all seen the bench do you all think getting custom made cushion for the bench help or get the normal cushion will do :unsure:

Thank for the suggestion once again :)

Edited by zerochristy

iluvmybeans & kopi> :D Thanks for your suggestion.. after I look see my dinning area I also agree with you all :P Just need more suggestion cause I dun want to regret buying hehehe :)

I will also buy a tempered 6mm glass for the dinning table to protect it... I check around on the price and was shock that I can get S$80 cheaper outside... hmmm the furniture shop just know how to earn money nia ;)

Secondly.. as you all seen the bench do you all think getting custom made cushion for the bench help or get the normal cushion will do :unsure:

Thank for the suggestion once again :)

eh ? dun understand

u want to glue the cushion on the bench ? or you just like to leave it there ?

eh ? dun understand

u want to glue the cushion on the bench ? or you just like to leave it there ?

Not glue de la :P sorry did not say properly... Just leave it there that kind.

I am think weather to get those one sitter cushion or custom made 1 long cushion...than the corner of the cushion got string to tie at the legs of the bench (just under the sit)

Not glue de la :P sorry did not say properly... Just leave it there that kind.

I am think weather to get those one sitter cushion or custom made 1 long cushion...than the corner of the cushion got string to tie at the legs of the bench (just under the sit)

Orrr if thats the case then just buy will do bah but of cos must see can find something suitable or not lor cos custom made not cheap rite ? :)

Orrr if thats the case then just buy will do bah but of cos must see can find something suitable or not lor cos custom made not cheap rite ? :)

:P Ya custom make not cheap I guess cause its "custome made" mah :D

I want to go look for Rondy liao cause he like everytime go thailand and next mth I am going to thailand for 6 days for shopping hehehe... thinking to get some home deco item back :)

Edited by zerochristy

:P Ya custom make not cheap I guess cause its "custome made" mah :D

I want to go look for Rondy liao cause he like everytime go thailand and next mth I am going to thailand for 6 days for shopping hehehe... thinking to get some home deco item back :)

So nice.. I also want to go!!! Everything is so nice and cheap there.. =p

So nice.. I also want to go!!! Everything is so nice and cheap there.. =p

:P Yesterday I was telling my hubby that I kept saying "buy fm thailand.. buy fm thailand" but hor how much can we bring back is

another issue.. too big also cannot bring back... glass also cannot bring too much back :( later spoil on the way back

What I can think of just go with a peaceful mind and shop buy those easy to carry and put in luggage lor :D Hehehe

:P Yesterday I was telling my hubby that I kept saying "buy fm thailand.. buy fm thailand" but hor how much can we bring back is

another issue.. too big also cannot bring back... glass also cannot bring too much back :( later spoil on the way back

What I can think of just go with a peaceful mind and shop buy those easy to carry and put in luggage lor :D Hehehe

Haha ya i think it's best to buy those decorative stuff and small items.. :P