Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

wedding is of course most impt than glass! haha :D

must look pretty and all for wedding... must be super bz now, doing fittings, settling all the logistics and finalizing guest list for the dinner. i know tt is one part i will not miss. the dinner co-ordination was a nightmare. in retrospect, quite a blessing wedding and house din come @ the same time for us - can concentrate on one thing @ a time.

anyway, we got the glass fm sun sun glass - read and got the contact fm a post of supersimon's - call them @ 62833126 after ur wedding.

hope everything goes well n smoothly :) be a pretty bride

Well I am finalising the small things now... we are having a simple wedding so not so or super duper stressful. No dinner for us so no problem on the guest list. I actually have spread out my wedding matters to pple so they can take care... :D

The moms the other time done the GDL and they paid for it... now for actual day they will have they own party of pple to invite for buffet... but we stress they are only allow to invite small party of pple not so many people. I actually plan for all the actual day wedding IT and planning ready on Mar 09... than from there onwards reno la :P

Thanks for the glass contact and will KIV it :D and 11 days to go for me and its my big day...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Fridge okie but only 1 thing... sometimes the fridge come out one "zng" sound like drawing power that kind dun know if its normal. :rolleyes:

It's normal, all fridge does that but try not to stay near it when it does cos it will emit radiation.

Once you kena the "zng" once, its like take x-ray 3 times :(

Hi Christy

Took this pic of my baby recently by my fren. Is it nice ? hehehe :D

yoshib.jpg

Aiyo very cute... I want to have a dog at home too.. but kinda worried what it will be doing when we all go out for work.

My bro's bao bei cannot have small puppies le... else will ask to bred and give me...

Will you be considering to bred you dog :D

Sure or not the "zng" will have radiation ah... only my volka is beside the fridge nia.. sound eeekkk.

Aiyo very cute... I want to have a dog at home too.. but kinda worried what it will be doing when we all go out for work.

My bro's bao bei cannot have small puppies le... else will ask to bred and give me...

Will you be considering to bred you dog :D

Sure or not the "zng" will have radiation ah... only my volka is beside the fridge nia.. sound eeekkk.

Me and my wife also working and leave him alone at home lor but he will be very lonely lor

luckily previously my workplace is very near to my home so i can drive home to take a look at him during lunchtime

Hahaha you're the 2nd person who asked me abt breeding my dog this week leh

Anyway thanks to my wife , my baby also an eunuch now le so cannot breed also le :(

Ya the zng sound will emit radiation but it cannot be avoided i guess, just like mobile phone :)

Me and my wife also working and leave him alone at home lor but he will be very lonely lor

luckily previously my workplace is very near to my home so i can drive home to take a look at him during lunchtime

Hahaha you're the 2nd person who asked me abt breeding my dog this week leh

Anyway thanks to my wife , my baby also an eunuch now le so cannot breed also le :(

Ya the zng sound will emit radiation but it cannot be avoided i guess, just like mobile phone :)

Ya thats the first thing which came into my mind if what happen we are working lor. I heard that dog see lizard or roaches will chase after it and eat it le... yacks. But now you dun go back home during lunch right???

Cute mah your baby so pple asking if you bred. Aiyo why your wife go and "Ka-chia" the dog??

My bro's bao bei is adopt one... we are the 3rd owner... poor thing le.

The 2nd owner "ka-chia" our bao bai and the found him below a HDB block and lost and they have a big dog at home so they cannot afford to keep another one. We suspect our bao bei is a show dog cause his tail is also snap and he know most commends...

Edited by zerochristy

Ya thats the first thing which came into my mind if what happen we are working lor. I heard that dog see lizard or roaches will chase after it and eat it le... yacks. But now you dun go back home during lunch right???

Cute mah your baby so pple asking if you bred. Aiyo why your wife go and "Ka-chia" the dog??

My bro's bao bei is adopt one... we are the 3rd owner... poor thing le.

The 2nd owner "ka-chia" our bao bai and the found him below a HDB block and lost and they have a big dog at home so they cannot afford to keep another one. We suspect our bao bei is a show dog cause his tail is also snap and he know most commends...

Eh ?? No le, my baby dun chase roaches or lizards leh but dun think he saw any b4 lah hahahaha

Now my baby is staying with my wife (me not staying with my wife currently) so only get to visit him during weekends lor

The vet recommend to my wife so he suffer lor hahahaha

Nowadays alot of ppl does that especially for young couples who got no kids yet and once they do, they will abandon the dog which is a very cruel thing to do. :curse:

They fail to realise that having a dog is a lifetime commitments.

Quote "In a dog's eyes, you're the only friend he has in his lifetime"

Eh ?? No le, my baby dun chase roaches or lizards leh but dun think he saw any b4 lah hahahaha

Now my baby is staying with my wife (me not staying with my wife currently) so only get to visit him during weekends lor

The vet recommend to my wife so he suffer lor hahahaha

Nowadays alot of ppl does that especially for young couples who got no kids yet and once they do, they will abandon the dog which is a very cruel thing to do. :curse:

They fail to realise that having a dog is a lifetime commitments.

Quote "In a dog's eyes, you're the only friend he has in his lifetime"

Vet will recommend to ka-chia ah... I so long did not go to vet liao really lost touch. We used to have a Japanese Chin... than our first dog. Than we name him boy-boy... ahaha cause that time the dog is a male so we name him that and we are only pri school kid nia.

Ya la.. just now I do a search online and found that some pple want to sell their 2 1/2yr old dog at S$388... my god.. also a sliky terrier.. quite temp. but my hubby will not allow cause he have the samme thought as me... dun know what the dog will do at home when no one is around.

Yap dog is a lifetime commitment... our japanese chin stay will us till very old... until we got to put him to sleep.

Vet will recommend to ka-chia ah... I so long did not go to vet liao really lost touch. We used to have a Japanese Chin... than our first dog. Than we name him boy-boy... ahaha cause that time the dog is a male so we name him that and we are only pri school kid nia.

Ya la.. just now I do a search online and found that some pple want to sell their 2 1/2yr old dog at S$388... my god.. also a sliky terrier.. quite temp. but my hubby will not allow cause he have the samme thought as me... dun know what the dog will do at home when no one is around.

Yap dog is a lifetime commitment... our japanese chin stay will us till very old... until we got to put him to sleep.

anyway dun think i will have another after my baby grows old and pass away le

cos seriously me and my wife cant bear the heart pain seeing it passes away :(

Hi Christy

Took this pic of my baby recently by my fren. Is it nice ? hehehe :D

yoshib.jpg

omg ur dog is lovely! just got that kind of looks that ''even if the dog make a mistake, owner will not bear to beat or punish' kind of look!

omg ur dog is lovely! just got that kind of looks that ''even if the dog make a mistake, owner will not bear to beat or punish' kind of look!

Ya lor everytime he did something wrong, he will give you the "innocent and ke lian looks"

thats why he is very naughty and spoilt due to the constant attention given to him by my wife and my in laws hahahaha

Zerochristy and Beany:

Just wanted to check with you on your Fisher and Pykel Fridge. Is yours the 440 or 441 model?

Was looking at these models for my 2nd fridge as it seems to be the one that consumes the least power for its relatively big capacity.

Was wondering if you guys could provide some feedback on the fridge based on your usage so far - functions, space, energy consumption, cooling. Also, is the fridge still made in AUS, NZ or in Thailand these days?

Zerochristy and Beany:

Just wanted to check with you on your Fisher and Pykel Fridge. Is yours the 440 or 441 model?

Was looking at these models for my 2nd fridge as it seems to be the one that consumes the least power for its relatively big capacity.

Was wondering if you guys could provide some feedback on the fridge based on your usage so far - functions, space, energy consumption, cooling. Also, is the fridge still made in AUS, NZ or in Thailand these days?

Hi AJ,

Read that you looking around for review on FP fridge. My bil had a FP fridge for sometime already. I am not sure about the electricity consumption but my mil who had moved in with him last yr, commented that the rubber tube is quite lousy. According to her, the rubber tube is quite loose now and unable to 'seal' up the air properly. So she kept telling us not to get this brand. I am not sure if its due to wear and tear as the fridge is few years old already.

Kopi> Ya its quite hard to accept when one of the bao bei pass on.. it takes some time the feelings to settle down again. You also got the same “Ke-lian” face ah.. my bro dog also le.. we scold him his ears will drop down…. Than slowly walk to a corner to sit down alone… once the scolding stop he will walk to us and sit beside us and put one of this paws on our hand… Hahaha Cute right!!

AJ> Our is the E411T model. We dun use the fridge much cause only me and hubby around some we sort to the smaller liter one. The E411T is 380liter and the less annual energy consumption (4tick F&P fridge) base on NEA website. Yes very cooling till my cold water turn to ice… haha I got to adjust the temp. Space is big for only the 2 of us at home.. I think we only fill up a level of the fridge nia.. one thing is that my fridge dun have a ice box to keep the ice so got to but one plastic box to put the ice can get those toyogo box :) Our home bill came up an average of S$120 per mth for a 5I room think its reasonable. Not too sure where is made but can go back and check for you :P

Rasp> I heard about this rubber tubing around the fridge no good from one of the Reno ID he also had a F&P fridge and its 10yrs ago and he got the same problem too.. but he told me maybe its due to the older fridge made and material use that time. Maybe now got no problem…

Hi AJ,

Read that you looking around for review on FP fridge. My bil had a FP fridge for sometime already. I am not sure about the electricity consumption but my mil who had moved in with him last yr, commented that the rubber tube is quite lousy. According to her, the rubber tube is quite loose now and unable to 'seal' up the air properly. So she kept telling us not to get this brand. I am not sure if its due to wear and tear as the fridge is few years old already.

AJ> Our is the E411T model. We dun use the fridge much cause only me and hubby around some we sort to the smaller liter one. The E411T is 380liter and the less annual energy consumption (4tick F&P fridge) base on NEA website. Yes very cooling till my cold water turn to ice… haha I got to adjust the temp. Space is big for only the 2 of us at home.. I think we only fill up a level of the fridge nia.. one thing is that my fridge dun have a ice box to keep the ice so got to but one plastic box to put the ice can get those toyogo box :) Our home bill came up an average of S$120 per mth for a 5I room think its reasonable. Not too sure where is made but can go back and check for you :P

Rasp> I heard about this rubber tubing around the fridge no good from one of the Reno ID he also had a F&P fridge and its 10yrs ago and he got the same problem too.. but he told me maybe its due to the older fridge made and material use that time. Maybe now got no problem…

Heya Rasp and Zerochristy.

Thanks so much for your feedback on the F&P fridge and for the highlighting of the rubber tube issue.

Will dig out more information on those from Aussie and Kiwi owners as well to see if they face similar issues.

My guess is that perhaps since they're manufactured in Australia, perhaps the rubber is less conditioned for our hot/humid climate and hence wears off easier.