Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Think I used up my house elect power cause 1 is for aircon compressor the other one should be for water tank.

These are left down by ex owner so my hubby say each of them took up lots of power so the elcet trip lor ;)

than how? mean u cannot buy more appliances? think should be able to expand bah...

quickly go ask ur electrician....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
than how? mean u cannot buy more appliances? think should be able to expand bah...

quickly go ask ur electrician....

I think HDB flat got a certain amt of amp to install in the house le cannot too much amp. Electrician ah... I will look for one again next time if needed cause I dun want to use back my contractor back. Till now not happy with him cause did not tell us VO price at the start. If you get what I mean lor.

OIC, tot u could confront him on the lousy job done and get he to retify the problem .

else never complain he tot he sure can get away liao. really so irresponsible ppl hor >_<

Wah long time no photo to share...

Remember my MBR bathroom there is a hole at near the basin... Pinkpetter ask... she should remember.

We found a fish bowl vase and did some deco.

MBRBathroomDisplay.jpg

Cannot see... got the close up below :)

Closeupdiplay.jpg

OIC, tot u could confront him on the lousy job done and get he to retify the problem .

else never complain he tot he sure can get away liao. really so irresponsible ppl hor >_<

Ya the lousy plumbing work have been solve... we did complaint to the Uncle that we are not being pre-inform on the

price of the add ons so we cannot agree on the price. So till now we have not paid up the VO... been dragging it lor.

Anyway lots of pple say we can drag cause we did not sign and agree on the VO price so I drag la Hahaha.

Ya its towards to the end that he produce slip slop work... think he want to finish fast but some things like the plumbing cannot close one eye we get them to solve it.

Hehe, the orchids decor is nice! Makes the toilet look like those hotel ones. :D

Heheh thanks thanks :)

You know I got a slight problem.. I got slam door incident above my house and it woke me up a few times.

I was wondering how long I going to tahan and what happen if I preggy... going to shock the baby and maybe the baby will jump out of the tummy :(

Heheh thanks thanks :)

You know I got a slight problem.. I got slam door incident above my house and it woke me up a few times.

I was wondering how long I going to tahan and what happen if I preggy... going to shock the baby and maybe the baby will jump out of the tummy :(

Wah, that must be very loud for u to b able to hear it. Can try going upstairs to let ur upstairs neighbours know about it loh. Sometimes they duno that they're disrupting others' rest. :)

Last time at my previous place, my upstairs' neighbours' cat like to play with marbles in the middle of the night. Very noisy. My hb went upstairs and told them, and they stopped the cat from playing at night ever since. :)

Wah, that must be very loud for u to b able to hear it. Can try going upstairs to let ur upstairs neighbours know about it loh. Sometimes they duno that they're disrupting others' rest. :)

Last time at my previous place, my upstairs' neighbours' cat like to play with marbles in the middle of the night. Very noisy. My hb went upstairs and told them, and they stopped the cat from playing at night ever since. :)

Ya I read a few post online regarding slam door incident and some pple will consider aft pple make complaint to them but some pple got nasty slam fm their neighbour.

I quite worried if I go up alone cause dun know if aunty friendly or not. I sometime heard her beating her kid till the daughter scream untill the whole block also know. My god I dun want to hear that when I am preggy le... very disheartening if you get what I mean.

I am tahaning till my hubby come back from overseas to go up with me and he only return in week 3 of Aug.

Ya I read a few post online regarding slam door incident and some pple will consider aft pple make complaint to them but some pple got nasty slam fm their neighbour.

I quite worried if I go up alone cause dun know if aunty friendly or not. I sometime heard her beating her kid till the daughter scream untill the whole block also know. My god I dun want to hear that when I am preggy le... very disheartening if you get what I mean.

I am tahaning till my hubby come back from overseas to go up with me and he only return in week 3 of Aug.

True. Some people even purposely slam more after complains. :( Hope tat that auntie is a understandable one bah.

U trying for a kid? Good luck& jiayou! :D hehehe.. We're trying too. :P

True. Some people even purposely slam more after complains. :( Hope tat that auntie is a understandable one bah.

U trying for a kid? Good luck& jiayou! :D hehehe.. We're trying too. :P

Hope and god bless that the aunty is okie de. Currently the neighbours staying beside me still okie no problem.

Planning la :P dun give pressure on the baby thingy. If have good la dun have also no choice de. Good luck to you :)

Am REAL excited to see my curtain tomorrow :P

Curtain shop call and say they will be at my place tomorrow morning :dancingqueen:

I will post the pic up for all to view, stay around!!

Edited by zerochristy

Am REAL excited to see my curtain tomorrow :P

Curtain shop call and say they will be at my place tomorrow morning :dancingqueen:

I will post the pic up fpor all to view, stay around!!

Wow! Looking forward to see those pics...

Expecting to see your wedding car downstairs in Sept... :) Congrats!

Wow! Looking forward to see those pics...

Expecting to see your wedding car downstairs in Sept... :) Congrats!

Curtain no problem...

Wedding car ah... its oct 4. LOL... sept is final fitting. :P

Curtain no problem...

Wedding car ah... its oct 4. LOL... sept is final fitting. :P

Oh! It's Sunday! I will keep a lookout for your wedding car... to buy 4D numbers (just joking)... :D

Edited by HomeMaster