Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

i also saw the mat at ikea...selling at 50 odd dollars

i saw it too...initially thought it was for the table... :rolleyes: my hubby was looking at me with big big eyes.... :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My friend bought transparent mat from Ikea to protect their parquet floor.. looks gd...

Transparent mat... S$50+ one that one I ask the IKEA sales person can use on parquet floor or not they claim cannot. They suggest use rug le ;)

The transparent mat hor is a transparent sheet right?? It stated on the item too that not suitable for parquet flooring wor.

Gosh, today you are on leave? you really took the effort to type out this long list. Thanks! its very useful indeed. i am wondering if the boy really go and press the doorbell, wat would your hubby scold? kekeke, bad neighbours, should give them something to be scared about.

:P No la not on leave today I am in the office. I just search on the website and it came out during the first search. Everything is copy and paste one frm 1 website to here :)

Hahaha I also waiting for my hubby to scold the boy... think the boy will freak out :D EVIL

Edited by zerochristy

is it??? er..then i am not very sure liao..

coz saw it at my fren's house then she told me she bought it from Ikea..

Transparent mat... S$50+ one that one I ask the IKEA sales person can use on parquet floor or not they claim cannot. They suggest use rug le ;)

The transparent mat hor is a transparent sheet right?? It stated on the item too that not suitable for parquet flooring wor.

:P No la not on leave today I am in the office. I just search on the website and it came out during the first search. Everything is copy and paste one frm 1 website to here :)

Hahaha I also waiting for my hubby to scold the boy... think the boy will freak out :D EVIL

i think the boy needs to be taught a gd lesson. Otherwise he grows up to be brat!

U hang ur laundry indoors, issit airy enough to dry? my mum has to 'anticipate' and plan her laundry timing becos my upstairs neighbour hangs out wet laundry too. More jialat incident as ur red undergarments... i had orange juice on my almost-dried bedsheets. It stopped only when my mum went up to "talk sense" to the teenager n threaten to tell the parents if he didnt admit his act. :P

is it??? er..then i am not very sure liao..

coz saw it at my fren's house then she told me she bought it from Ikea..

Wah just now I call a few store or shop and rugs are very ex le... OMG only a pic of furry cloth cost hundreds :jawdrop:

Guess I have to revert to IKEA to buy cheaper rugs or mat for the study room.... else go to Malaysia and buy but dun know will have tax or not.

i think the boy needs to be taught a gd lesson. Otherwise he grows up to be brat!

U hang ur laundry indoors, issit airy enough to dry? my mum has to 'anticipate' and plan her laundry timing becos my upstairs neighbour hangs out wet laundry too. More jialat incident as ur red undergarments... i had orange juice on my almost-dried bedsheets. It stopped only when my mum went up to "talk sense" to the teenager n threaten to tell the parents if he didnt admit his act. :P

I just know what happen if the boy kana my hubby cause there is one time we have a family party and there is this boy very naughty and hyper-active till my hubby catch him and ask him all sort of question to question him than in the end that kid bite my hubby arms... this one more spoilt brat very SPOILT LOR... till my SIL also got to scold at the kid too.

Ya my indoor very airy cause 1) the service area will always get the morning and afternoon sun, 2) our aircon compressor is at the service area too so no issue for us.

Har have to plan the laundry timing like that a bit ma-fan le. So now no more such incident liao or still got?? Or you all moved?

I used to stay in a very old estate and that place got lots of indian/china workers... but after staying there for 5yr I found they are even better than the aunties lor... they dun act like what the aunties do. I still think auntie still got to learnt frm the workes.

Hi :) Long time did not post. Have not thing to comment until today.

Okie lets start with the balance work which Uncle have to do for me.

Tick Tack waste stuck in between the common bathroom sink - Done today and we argue with Uncle that the Tick Tack waste he got to pay for it as when we but no problem until 2nd installation it spoil liao. Uncle argue back that is like that one sometime buy things will spoilt easily one and he comment that we buy a spoilt item which we cannot agree at all. A really no no to us... my hubby argue back with Uncle and poor hubby kana scold fm Uncle (we as customer the contractor & ID should stand in line with the customer but not scold the customer and say its customer item fault or what ever) Anyway, Uncle should replace the tick tack waste for us as its being scratch during the 2nd installation. Cut the story short... after all the arguement we buy the tick tack waste and Uncle worker replace it this afternoon and I tell Uncle to pay me back the S$10 which we buy the new Tick Tack waste and Uncle unwillingly paid me the S$10 (At first Uncle wanted to cut form VO but I say NO I am going out later and I need cash to buy something. :curse: Hack care uncle *Sorry for being so angry*

Now for the VO it should be S$1400+ than now up to S$1700+ cause Uncle add a dismental fee for a family area... MY GOD :jawdrop: How can Uncle just add VO like that... :bleah:

I told him I only willing to pay S$700... so of coz he disageee and only counter offer S$1500 we got a long way to go to S$700 and after much talking I say if cannot agree than wait for hubby to come back than talk la.

There are some unhappy things with us and Uncle as he is not flexi enough.. he not kind in giving FOC & discount and I dun believe that he earn very little fm this job. He even commented that his worker got to come to my house a few times for a job and he did not even charge me... I reply in anger that his job is not complete what.

mmm your reno process seemed quite ok wor.. but now the after doesn't seem so happy. But house is nice so don't be too upset ok? Things will resolve.. :)

CommonToiletWC.jpg

christy, i think we got the same WC :D

is it the crizto one?

how do u find the flushing? strong? cos we were told the cistern for this only holds 4L of water, as opposed to the std 4.5L

the hubby likes the short cistern, so he can see his toilet feature wall, but the wife is worried about flush not being powerful enuff :unsure:

christy, i think we got the same WC :D

is it the crizto one?

how do u find the flushing? strong? cos we were told the cistern for this only holds 4L of water, as opposed to the std 4.5L

the hubby likes the short cistern, so he can see his toilet feature wall, but the wife is worried about flush not being powerful enuff :unsure:

The WC is Casanova not crizto. Flushing so-so cannot compair with what the hdb provide last time.

Cause now most WC is watersaving one

Yesterday went to curtain shop at Malaysia for our house curtain. Its very cheap compare to Singapore.

In Singapore we were quoted at S$2100 for the whole house with the material choosen and measurement.

In Malaysia paid a price of RM3000 for the whole house. What you can say man *Faster pay deposit la*

Will update the curtain pix when its up maybe 2weeks ba.

Edited by zerochristy