Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Guy77> Ya its nice… even it do look simple but it it simple with something “classy” as you mention :)

Pinkpetter> Entertaining item.. plants also entertaining mah… haha while you do “business” you can look at it. I was actually looking at round glass bowl I can put charcoal in it than I will add fake orchid.

Posidon_gal> Ya its quite a lot of money to us. We also “neow” too… than now everything need money hor I will not pay this amount. I wrote an email and call uncle that the VO price will be paid only we came to agreement to pay a “certain” amount.

Hahah we did not ask Uncle at all the price... cause we pretend that he will do it for us FOC :P so we told him that he did not pre-imform us the price so we cannot agree to the price he quote at all. For those he got tell us price we will pay :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
everything's looking real good! How's packing?

80% ok liao just that there are some which I need hubby to come back sort out with me. We still have not got the study room shelving for books... I was still wondering where to buy... Haiz. Ikea one is out cause it will not last thou they have lots of design.

Wah I tell you something which make me mad this morning. Opp. my house got a kid going to school today at 6.55am than he press my house door bell. I open the door and saw the boy waiting for the lift... as for the grandma stand at the gate. I ask whats the matter.. then the boy did not answer than the grandma smile. I ask the grandma directly what the matter ;) Than she say "oh your doorbell very big so he press lor" I reply "If nothing dun anyhow press the door bell :furious: "

Than I close the door... and carry on my bfast.

Now I was wondering if I should take out the battery or put something on the doorbell penal so once someone touch it will get elect shock :notti:

Wah I really got mad till want to tell aunty if she like me to press her doorbell at 3am in the morning :bleah:

Edited by zerochristy

huh...like that also can??!! Should teach the kid the proper way. at least press liao must apologise mah...wat doorbell big so press it...what logic is that?! I forsee u will get kids like this pressing your doorbell for fun leh...

huh...like that also can??!! Should teach the kid the proper way. at least press liao must apologise mah...wat doorbell big so press it...what logic is that?! I forsee u will get kids like this pressing your doorbell for fun leh...

Ya I also thinking of taking out the doorbell battery liao. I am ok w/o the doorbell... if I expect someone to come sure they will call me first what. Think tonight I will got home and take out the battery myself.

Else put cctv actually we have been think about it but hubby put down the idea.

This family take things for granted.. they use the common area to store some of their things. Than the town council come and check one day issue a letter to the 4 units on the floor to ask to remove the barang within 3 days upon received of the letter. Some of the item also belong to a indian family beside me. But till now no action have been done. Hope one day town council come and fine them :D

I told my hubby not to open the door wide... have to close the door I dun like pple kaypo and peek into my house.

Edited by zerochristy

book cabinet – second you thoughts about Ikea. For us, we custom made ours. Mainly because htb say he wants the cabinet to go all the way to ceiling..less maintenance work for him (no dust on the top and he can guarantee no xiaoqiang and lizard can hide there). And we want sliding door for the cabinet. We went to source for the cabinets with these requirements and realize that actually the price is about the same. :P

Door bell – where got this kind of aunty one??? Must at least apologize mah! One way to prevent this from happening again might be to make your door bell higher? Make it out of reach for that kid. ;)

book cabinet – second you thoughts about Ikea. For us, we custom made ours. Mainly because htb say he wants the cabinet to go all the way to ceiling..less maintenance work for him (no dust on the top and he can guarantee no xiaoqiang and lizard can hide there). And we want sliding door for the cabinet. We went to source for the cabinets with these requirements and realize that actually the price is about the same. :P

Door bell – where got this kind of aunty one??? Must at least apologize mah! One way to prevent this from happening again might be to make your door bell higher? Make it out of reach for that kid. ;)

No la we will not buy from Ikea.. it will not last. We dun intend to make bookcase so next time I still can shift the bookcase to one of the room and convert the study room to another kid's room.

As for Door Bell, did not even apologize I dun really like the aunty lucky she is not my MIL :bleah: Anyway make less contact with the family is the best.. dun smile la. Hahaha They last time even put their plants at my gate area and I told my hubby to tell them to get it out of out area. I told hubby I dun want NEA come and say they found mosquito breeding and fine us instate of the other family cause its sitting at our door. Have to get mean to the aunty lor bo bian la. Cannot make it higher la... the wire is built in the wall and its provided by HDB. We only change the panel of the doorball nia. So the only way is to take out the battery to solve the problem.. else next time got sales pple come sell things like ice cream and drink thay also anyhow press.

Edited by zerochristy

No la we will not buy from Ikea.. it will not last. We dun intend to make bookcase so next time I still can shift the bookcase to one of the room and convert the study room to another kid's room.

As for Door Bell, did not even apologize I dun really like the aunty lucky she is not my MIL :bleah: Anyway make less contact with the family is the best.. dun smile la. Hahaha They last time even put their plants at my gate area and I told my hubby to tell them to get it out of out area. I told hubby I dun want NEA come and say they found mosquito breeding and fine us instate of the other family cause its sitting at our door. Have to get mean to the aunty lor bo bian la. Cannot make it higher la... the wire is built in the wall and its provided by HDB. We only change the panel of the doorball nia. So the only way is to take out the battery to solve the problem.. else next time got sales pple come sell things like ice cream and drink thay also anyhow press.

mm..you have a point there.try looking at the neighbourhood furniture stores..normally theirs cheaper :D

wa biang eh! This family ar….they think they own the corridor is it?

mm..you have a point there.try looking at the neighbourhood furniture stores..normally theirs cheaper :D

actually my neighbour ( the 1st unit next to the lift) also have a bench and many things outside the corridor...but if i complain they sure know. Cos we still push our son out in his stroller and sometimes passing there really abit mafan....other then that we are really happy...

Try asking around neighbourhood store or even S & C see if they have nice ones on sale too ;)

We will look around and see cheap and good book shelves :P

Still got some more I have not add... dun want to talk about it else I will walk right to aunty and stapler her lips ;) Sorry I a bit evil at some times.

We will look around and see cheap and good book shelves :P

Still got some more I have not add... dun want to talk about it else I will walk right to aunty and stapler her lips ;) Sorry I a bit evil at some times.

haiz..guess it's hard luck to find good neighbours :dunno:

actually my neighbour ( the 1st unit next to the lift) also have a bench and many things outside the corridor...but if i complain they sure know. Cos we still push our son out in his stroller and sometimes passing there really abit mafan....other then that we are really happy...

Try asking around neighbourhood store or even S & C see if they have nice ones on sale too ;)

Really le at time I wish these pple wake up their mind and clear the walk ways. If kana fire how *touch wood* I DO really hope that town council or NEA come and fine the aunty and her family so they will feel the pain in their pocket :P

S&C we have been there a small shop but my hubby dun like he say go to the neighbourhood one can liao. I am looking for a black book shelve I think 2 will do :) no need so much. Only my hubby got books not me Hahaha. :D

Wa looks like you are not having a good time with the neighbours...but I will suggest that you try your best to still be on cordial terms with them. You don't know what pattern then will try next time. Some people may be pissed by you not smiling at them also. Although ultimately you stay in your flat, you are also buying the surroundings. Just like marriage is not just the couple's problem, but will still involve the families.

Hope u can resolve things with them soon. And more pics! :paint:

haiz..guess it's hard luck to find good neighbours :dunno:

Ya lor unless we move and stay at landed but it must be banglow lor.. hahaha normal landed also got bad neighbours.

Really le at time I wish these pple wake up their mind and clear the walk ways. If kana fire how *touch wood* I DO really hope that town council or NEA come and fine the aunty and her family so they will feel the pain in their pocket :P

S&C we have been there a small shop but my hubby dun like he say go to the neighbourhood one can liao. I am looking for a black book shelve I think 2 will do :) no need so much. Only my hubby got books not me Hahaha. :D

question - do NEA or town council do spot check? or they come when ppl complain?