Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cozy Corner Roller Blind is a semi see-thru material :) Next time can drink coffee there :D

Cozy Corner Blind

CozyCornerBlind.jpg

Cosy Corner Window Material

CosyCornerWindowMaterial.jpg

Living Room Curtain is night curtain.

Living rm curtain - Could not get the full angle due to the sunlight frm outside. WIll try again at night :)

PS: Note the tie back its one of my old curtain tieback. I told the boss to add the tieback with velcro. Hubby dun like drilling holes on the wall too much.

Livingrmcurtainoncesnapangle.jpg

Livingrmcurtain.jpg

Living rm curtain material

Livingrmcurtainmaterial.jpg

Edited by zerochristy

:D Just manage to take a snapshot of the full view of living room at night

Nightviewofcurtain.jpg

Nightviewofcurtain2.jpg

Look even nicer at night :P on thats all for now and tomorrow is National Day, Happy holiday :)

Love your brown printed curtain in the living room... the gold sheen is nice!

:D Thanks. Have another forumer commented they like the roller blinds

No one comment on the study room & kiddi room yet :P

So I guess you will be KIV-ing my curtain supplier :)

Oh not to mention my another furniture will be deliver to me tomorrow YEAH!!! Eg. Coffeetable, Bedside table & Book shelves

Edited by zerochristy

Oh not to mention my another furniture will be deliver to me tomorrow YEAH!!! Eg. Coffeetable, Bedside table & Book shelves

do post pics of the furniture... fm unikhome rite? looking forward to seeing how they look :rolleyes:

Beany0811> Here are the pics for the 2nd delivery of our furniture.

CoffeeTable Display Unit and its teak wood. Sorry pixs abit far le. :P

Coffeetable.jpg

Here is our bedside table we got 2 of them :)

Bedsidetable.jpg

Our biggest purchase the book shelves - Notice one of the drawer is missing cause internally the wood is peeling and no handle for the drawer so I get them to change the whole drawer. And I hold back $100 :D

BookShelves.jpg

Angel81> Hehehe thanks I think I love the living room & my master bed room curtain the most :P

Edited by zerochristy

Beany0811> Here are the pics for the 2nd delivery of our furniture.

CoffeeTable Display Unit and its teak wood. Sorry pixs abit far le. :P

Coffeetable.jpg

i really like the earthy and brown tones of wooden furniture... just feel its really nice.

great choice u have there ;)

i really like the earthy and brown tones of wooden furniture... just feel its really nice.

great choice u have there ;)

:) Thanks now I am thinking if I should get a glass top for my coffee table cause want to protect it as long as possible. What do you think? To make glass top - tempered??

By the way, the tie back for the curtain came back yesterday :) I want to add that the service of the curtain maker is good cause I call them to ask on my tieback when coming back... they call me back in just 5mins to arrange a next day delivery. During the day of installation for my curtain the curtain track was too long to fit into the lift so the boss have to take the stairs all the way up to my floor... PS: I stay real high up lor :P

Edited by zerochristy

:) Thanks now I am thinking if I should get a glass top for my coffee table cause want to protect it as long as possible. What do you think? To make glass top - tempered??

getting glass to protect the table top is a good idea... we should be doing tt for our coffee table and dining table too. protect the wood from scratches and stains.

but furniture wun be shipping here till sept, so probably start sourcing for glass suppliers after tt.

have u started sourcing?

getting glass to protect the table top is a good idea... we should be doing tt for our coffee table and dining table too. protect the wood from scratches and stains.

but furniture wun be shipping here till sept, so probably start sourcing for glass suppliers after tt.

have u started sourcing?

Ya actually I have look online for the glass maker... than I remember that my MBR bathroom door & shower partion also got glass so I went to see the logo which is normally inprint on the glass itself. I found the shop which is at IFC area but have not call them yet.

One thing actually I had in mind is few months back I have notice that my MBR bathroom door & shower screen did not have a inprint indicating its tempered glass. I was wondering if the contractor cheat me or not. I notice in my IL flat, their HDB lift got tempered glass a small pic and got indicate "tempered". When I was walkign back home I saw some other lift glass do not indicate the word "tempered" I was than quite puzzled ;)

I read that can opt to put the word "tempered" on the glass but I wonder how true.. can anyone advise on this. I dun want to ask the Uncle cause he got mental problem (crazy and he will throw his temper) if I tell him I think its not tempered glass... Uncle will sure say "How can you say I dun use tempered glass"

Unikhome did mention that they can help us make the glass top if I not mistaken is S$6 or S$8 per sq ft. I think got thickness also cannot remember :) Will chek it out again.