Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

when is ur big day.. must be very stressed?

jus a small tip- u started drinking bird nest? buy those brands type ready made ones, if can, drink everyday, if not, once a week until ur big day. reason: to protect and brighten up your facial and prevent heatiness coming up..heatiness usually comes when u are stress up or many things rushing to do....

it works for me... afterall.. we want to look BEST in the big day :)

Its will be next mth today... 4 Oct just a mth away can't wait for it to be over and I can REALLY rest liao.. cause wedding and reno all in a yr really tired le :)

Thanks for the tip :) I have done that during my ROM last yr and it did turn good for my skin.. bling bling skin... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Gee... The hand over date is 12 Sept. There are some delay due to some unexpected situations. But luckily, Jason is very patience w me.

Saw your post just now the Music room is nice :) unexpected sitiuation cannot escape one de lor I also never expect my MBR window leak... HAIZ.

Its will be next mth today... 4 Oct just a mth away can't wait for it to be over and I can REALLY rest liao.. cause wedding and reno all in a yr really tired le :)

Thanks for the tip :) I have done that during my ROM last yr and it did turn good for my skin.. bling bling skin... :D

4 Oct, that WAS my big day!!

I remembered other than birdnest, I put mask on my face every night - in a way my face feels firm, smooth, fair and BRIGHT on that day. Even went for facial every fortnightly.

I even make an effort to put moisturiser on arms and legs faithfully every night.

haha....but i was only so hardworking pre-wedding, after that, putting masks becomes a hassle now. :dancingqueen:

Seashell> Hahaha… I dun know if my one consider honeymoon or not cause we are going to Bangkok which we go a few time liao… a cheap and good place which we always go back. We are going there to get some home deco :) hahaha than to celebrate my birthday too :) But as long as go with hubby anyplace is also honeymoon la.

Dyleen> Oh so qiao ah.. I think got another forumer also married 4 Oct yrs back :P Dun know le for ROM I put in effort for AD I not putting so much effort le… maybe official married liao Hahahaha

haha, yalor was very qiao then. I put in more effort for the Studio photoshoot cos I even watch my diet b4 the shoot.

But after the shoot, I din really control what goes into my stomach, but of cos I make sure I dun look round on AD.

Worse thing, got to sleep early before the AD and don't drink so much water before you sleep, else water retention at eyes and face. My makeup artist even warn me no putting of toner or moisturiser that morning, else makeup difficult to stay put.

Officially married = Officially can put on wieght. :jawdrop:

haha, yalor was very qiao then. I put in more effort for the Studio photoshoot cos I even watch my diet b4 the shoot.

But after the shoot, I din really control what goes into my stomach, but of cos I make sure I dun look round on AD.

Worse thing, got to sleep early before the AD and don't drink so much water before you sleep, else water retention at eyes and face. My makeup artist even warn me no putting of toner or moisturiser that morning, else makeup difficult to stay put.

Officially married = Officially can put on wieght. :jawdrop:

I remember my PS I very excited and I buy a balloon dog to the studio I wanted to bring my bro dog hor but afraid he not co-operative. Ya watch the diet is another thing :P now hor I eat like crazy :D cause I went to the bridal shop they tole me I look thin and I think its due to the reno so I eat and eat.

Sleeping ah... I think maybe too excited to sleep the night before the AD.. dun tell me you can sleep :) No putting of toner & moisturiser.. I still got put le during my ROM & PS... okie le the MU.

Hahaha ya very true officially married = officially can put on weight, officially lazy... officially no money.

bangkok is a good place to shop ... i love their unique stuff... but i really hate the weather there... ! like the saying, if truly love each other, everyday also valentines day... haha..

bangkok is a good place to shop ... i love their unique stuff... but i really hate the weather there... ! like the saying, if truly love each other, everyday also valentines day... haha..

Hahah ya even stay at home together also can "honeymoon" :P

Btw I PM you my curtain invoice no. check it out.

Some picx to share today :)

Full view of kitchen.. with bar stool, clock, F&P fridge :P

DSCF5741.jpg

Our clock... manage to find a simple and nice clock which match the woods

DSCF5742.jpg

Fridge and sink area

DSCF5743.jpg

Our F&P Fridge :)

DSCF5744.jpg

i think we got the same fridge, but in the stainless steel finish - seems we have plenty of similar taste! :P

how's the feedback on it so far?

Fridge okie but only 1 thing... sometimes the fridge come out one "zng" sound like drawing power that kind dun know if its normal. :rolleyes:

Hi Beany :D glass supplier call a few but the cheapest is still the glass maker who made & supply my MBR Bathroom glass. I received quote for the same time as high as S$150 thats very ex lor ;)

hey christy, we have gotten our dining table top glass - 6mm tempered clear glass - dunno whether its considered ex, but for the dimensions, pretty OK i guess.

our glass top was 200*90 cm - quoted $150, excluding transportation costs; total was $180 with delivery thrown in.

it came last saturday, and is happily sitting on our dining table now :)

have u gotten urs?

hey christy, we have gotten our dining table top glass - 6mm tempered clear glass - dunno whether its considered ex, but for the dimensions, pretty OK i guess.

our glass top was 200*90 cm - quoted $150, excluding transportation costs; total was $180 with delivery thrown in.

it came last saturday, and is happily sitting on our dining table now :)

have u gotten urs?

Hi Beany :)

I think you got a good price for the tempered clear glass, mind you sent me your contact and who to look for so I can KIV it.

I have not got my tempered glass yet.. I was thinking of getting it together with our dinning table yr end.

Sorry am slighty putting my time in my upcoming wedding :P

Hi Beany :)

I think you got a good price for the tempered clear glass, mind you sent me your contact and who to look for so I can KIV it.

I have not got my tempered glass yet.. I was thinking of getting it together with our dinning table yr end.

Sorry am slighty putting my time in my upcoming wedding :P

wedding is of course most impt than glass! haha :D

must look pretty and all for wedding... must be super bz now, doing fittings, settling all the logistics and finalizing guest list for the dinner. i know tt is one part i will not miss. the dinner co-ordination was a nightmare. in retrospect, quite a blessing wedding and house din come @ the same time for us - can concentrate on one thing @ a time.

anyway, we got the glass fm sun sun glass - read and got the contact fm a post of supersimon's - call them @ 62833126 after ur wedding.

hope everything goes well n smoothly :) be a pretty bride