Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

christy, i think we got the same WC :D

is it the crizto one?

how do u find the flushing? strong? cos we were told the cistern for this only holds 4L of water, as opposed to the std 4.5L

the hubby likes the short cistern, so he can see his toilet feature wall, but the wife is worried about flush not being powerful enuff :unsure:

ohh.. nice wc

where u buy from? and how much

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ohh.. nice wc

where u buy from? and how much

Hi I presume you are asking me ba :P

We buy the WC at Royal Fanco, price I am not sure as invoice at home. I check tonight and tell you ok?

Added information: WC is S$280 each but we got discount from the final bill :P

Edited by zerochristy

Middle Curtain Design @ JB Taman Sentosa Malaysia

:D Will be talking about curtain today. Really glad that I settle for the curtain at JB Malaysia.

My younger's house 1yr ago also got his house windown curtian from Middle Curtain Design in JB with the help of my mom.

They paid S$900+ for the whole house curtain during that time my mom was serve by Janice's husband, Mr Chow.

After waiting for 1yr (as after seeing the quality at my brother house 1 yr ago) also decided to get curtain from JB as its much more cheaper than Singapore.

Accompany by moms (MIL & my mom) and hubby we paid RM3000 for our house curtain and thats a special rate given by the lady boss Middle Curtain Design, Janice Leong. After talking to Janice than we relized that she came from the same kumpung as my mom (Malaysia).

My MIL also got 1 set of curtain from Janice at RM400 (Aft discount) :P As you can see we are pretty happy customers.

If I have not mistaken Mr Chow aka Janice's husband came to measure our window to make sure that we provide the correct measurement for our curtain. (PS: Make sure you are home all day cause we waited half a day cause the guy was too bz. He did call and say sorry to us that he got to push back the appt time. But the measurement job was very very fast just 5min job.)

According to Janice our curtain will be ready in 2 weeks time. Usually in 1 week is ready but this weekend they are having a exhibition at JB. Middle Curtain Design do also provide home visit for quote and they can show you sample too.. we decided to head to their office for more choice.

Cool, zerochristy! S$900++ for your balcony, study room and 3 bedrooms?? With installation and delivery? Is it a full length or half length curtain? Day, night or both types curtain? Thanks!

Middle Curtain Design @ JB Taman Sentosa Malaysia

:D Will be talking about curtain today. Really glad that I settle for the curtain at JB Malaysia.

My younger's house 1yr ago also got his house windown curtian from Middle Curtain Design in JB with the help of my mom.

They paid S$900+ for the whole house curtain during that time my mom was serve by Janice's husband, Mr Chow.

After waiting for 1yr (as after seeing the quality at my brother house 1 yr ago) also decided to get curtain from JB as its much more cheaper than Singapore.

Accompany by moms (MIL & my mom) and hubby we paid RM3000 for our house curtain and thats a special rate given by the lady boss Middle Curtain Design, Janice Leong. After talking to Janice than we relized that she came from the same kumpung as my mom (Malaysia).

My MIL also got 1 set of curtain from Janice at RM400 (Aft discount) :P As you can see we are pretty happy customers.

If I have not mistaken Mr Chow aka Janice's husband came to measure our window to make sure that we provide the correct measurement for our curtain. (PS: Make sure you are home all day cause we waited half a day cause the guy was too bz. He did call and say sorry to us that he got to push back the appt time. But the measurement job was very very fast just 5min job.)

According to Janice our curtain will be ready in 2 weeks time. Usually in 1 week is ready but this weekend they are having a exhibition at JB. Middle Curtain Design do also provide home visit for quote and they can show you sample too.. we decided to head to their office for more choice.

Cool, zerochristy! S$900++ for your balcony, study room and 3 bedrooms?? With installation and delivery? Is it a full length or half length curtain? Day, night or both types curtain? Thanks!

:) Hi.

S$900+ is for my brother's home 1 yr ago. They did Living Room (full length night curtain), 2 bedromm (full length night curtain) & 1 bedroom (half length night curtain) Yes inclusive of installation & delivery (measurement too).

Mine is S$1200+ afer converting fm RM. I did the following:

Living Room (Full Lenght night curtain) 1 set

Study Area (Roller Blind Half Length require semi-seethru) 2 set - 1 for left & other for right side ... window too long :P

2 bedroom (Half lenght MORE blackout curtain - curtain is from ceiling to waist height)

MBR (Roller Blind Half length block out sun) 2 set - we got 2 window, 1 big and 1 small.

Interested to get too?? :P

1st Time Baking in New House - Elect Trip!!

I was doing my baking yesterday for the first time ain the new house and when I ON the oven the whole house elect trip :o

Thought my portable oven is gone liao but check again it is still working.

Hubby try a few time and say OFF the tv and leave only 1 ceiling fan ON with the oven ON.. everything start to work again.

So the next time I do baking I can only ON 1 fan and a baking oven... cannot see tv as the whole house consume too much elect at 1 go Haiz :unsure:

Edited by zerochristy

:) Hi.

S$900+ is for my brother's home 1 yr ago. They did Living Room (full length night curtain), 2 bedromm (full length night curtain) & 1 bedroom (half length night curtain) Yes inclusive of installation & delivery (measurement too).

Mine is S$1200+ afer converting fm RM. I did the following:

Living Room (Full Lenght night curtain) 1 set

Study Area (Roller Blind Half Length require semi-seethru) 2 set - 1 for left & other for right side ... window too long :P

2 bedroom (Half lenght MORE blackout curtain - curtain is from ceiling to waist height)

MBR (Roller Blind Half length block out sun) 2 set - we got 2 window, 1 big and 1 small.

Interested to get too?? :P

Interested to get it too but I have to wait till everything is in place... :)

Interested to get it too but I have to wait till everything is in place... :)

Ya slowly the curtain is the last to come in :) But at least you know the difference if get from Singapore or Malaysia.

1st Time Baking in New House - Elect Trip!!

I was doing my baking yesterday for the first time and when I on the oven the whole house elect trip :o

Thou my portable oven is gone but check again it is still working.

Hubby try a few time and say off the tv and leave only 1 ceiling fan on with the oven on.. everything start to work again.

So the next time I do baking I can only on 1 fan and a baking oven... cannot see tv as the whole house consume too much elect at 1 go Haiz :unsure:

Did you spill any liquid on the burner?? The liquid might have dripped onto the oven and shorted the wire. It happened to me b4.

Did you spill any liquid on the burner?? The liquid might have dripped onto the oven and shorted the wire. It happened to me b4.

No le did not spill any thing in the burner. Think my house the elect not enough or what according my hubby. Once he OFF the TV everything start working again.

I think le.. maybe next time I got money ask electrician to see if can add power to my house or not...

From what I know, the block is upgraded with higher power capacity. Each household can install 2 air-con compressors. Very pluzzed w your incident.

No le did not spill any thing in the burner. Think my house the elect not enough or what according my hubby. Once he OFF the TV everything start working again.

I think le.. maybe next time I got money ask electrician to see if can add power to my house or not...

From what I know, the block is upgraded with higher power capacity. Each household can install 2 air-con compressors. Very pluzzed w your incident.

I also quite pluzzed too.. cause I used to do baking in my rented flat at Teban Garden flat and its a very only flat like 30yr got no problem le.

I used to do baking with small TV, Desktop, aircon ON also no problem... Why har???

Maybe your fuse is not upgraded to a larger ampere. Ask your electrician to check your fuse box.

I also quite pluzzed too.. cause I used to do baking in my rented flat at Teban Garden flat and its a very only flat like 30yr got no problem le.

I used to do baking with small TV, Desktop, aircon ON also no problem... Why har???

Edited by HomeMaster

Maybe your fuse is not upgraded to a larger ampere. Ask your electrician to check your fuse box.

Wah finish reno liao le.. think I will look for another electrician for this case...

Got other pple willing help on this funny elect trip case of mine?? :P

Wah finish reno liao le.. think I will look for another electrician for this case...

Got other pple willing help on this funny elect trip case of mine?? :P

Think I used up my house elect power cause 1 is for aircon compressor the other one should be for water tank.

These are left down by ex owner so my hubby say each of them took up lots of power so the elcet trip lor ;)