Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Curtain no problem...

Wedding car ah... its oct 4. LOL... sept is final fitting. :P

ooh.. same day as me leh. but mine is wedding anniversary. wedding day was 7 years ago. hehe.

btw, congrats on the completion of your love nest. looks great!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya actually I have look online for the glass maker... than I remember that my MBR bathroom door & shower partion also got glass so I went to see the logo which is normally inprint on the glass itself. I found the shop which is at IFC area but have not call them yet.

One thing actually I had in mind is few months back I have notice that my MBR bathroom door & shower screen did not have a inprint indicating its tempered glass. I was wondering if the contractor cheat me or not. I notice in my IL flat, their HDB lift got tempered glass a small pic and got indicate "tempered". When I was walkign back home I saw some other lift glass do not indicate the word "tempered" I was than quite puzzled ;)

I read that can opt to put the word "tempered" on the glass but I wonder how true.. can anyone advise on this. I dun want to ask the Uncle cause he got mental problem (crazy and he will throw his temper) if I tell him I think its not tempered glass... Uncle will sure say "How can you say I dun use tempered glass"

Unikhome did mention that they can help us make the glass top if I not mistaken is S$6 or S$8 per sq ft. I think got thickness also cannot remember :) Will chek it out again.

My contractor (Jason Soon) will be installing some tempered glass panels and glass top at my place soon. Call him and see whether he can give you a good price so that he can transport your glass top as well and save one transportation cost, and in term pass the saving cost to you. You can also engage his electrician (Ah Tan) to check on your electricity. Ah Tan is a patience man. Jason has a lot of contacts and is an approachable person :)

Edited by HomeMaster

My contractor (Jason Soon) will be installing some tempered glass panels and glass top at my place soon. Call him and see whether he can give you a good price so that he can transport your glass top as well and save one transportation cost, and in term pass the saving cost to you. You can also engage his electrician (Ah Tan) to check on your electricity. Ah Tan is a patience man. Jason has a lot of contacts and is an approachable person :)

Erms whats Jason's contact no?? I dun have le :P

Erms whats Jason's contact no?? I dun have le :P

I have sent you his contact number.

I went down to my place today and saw the electrician (Ah Tan) and I briefly mentioned abt your case to him. He told me it might be due to overload but this can be solved by tapping the electricity from other lighter load point.

Good luck to u!

Edited by HomeMaster

I have sent you his contact number.

I went down to my place today and saw the electrician (Ah Tan) and I briefly mentioned abt your case to him. He told me it might be due to overload but this can be solved by tapping the electricity from other lighter load point.

Good luck to u!

Thanks I got Jason no. :)

Oh so kind of you to ask abt my elect point too :D will tell hubby abt it if he want Jason pple to take a look on the elect point. Btw when are you expect to finish your reno.

Thanks I got Jason no. :)

Oh so kind of you to ask abt my elect point too :D will tell hubby abt it if he want Jason pple to take a look on the elect point. Btw when are you expect to finish your reno.

U r most welcome... :)

Reno expected to be finished by end of this month but I doubt so cos I have just given Jason my laminate colour. I have delayed the reno for abt 2 weeks... :P

U r most welcome... :)

Reno expected to be finished by end of this month but I doubt so cos I have just given Jason my laminate colour. I have delayed the reno for abt 2 weeks... :P

:) I just call up Jason he did not pick up the phone... ...

Oh hope Jason can offer me good pic and I think I will get it from him.

I call up the glass maker who made my MBR glass and found that they have attitude ;) They sound like not willing to do my business that kind.

Anyway they offer S$50 for 6mm tempered glass for 60cm by 110cm with rounded edges not incl S$60 of delivery & 7% GST.... wah total up is ex siah... $117.70

:) I just call up Jason he did not pick up the phone... ...

Oh hope Jason can offer me good pic and I think I will get it from him.

I call up the glass maker who made my MBR glass and found that they have attitude ;) They sound like not willing to do my business that kind.

Anyway they offer S$50 for 6mm tempered glass for 60cm by 110cm with rounded edges not incl S$60 of delivery & 7% GST.... wah total up is ex siah... $117.70

Hmm... maybe he's busy.

Remember to tell Jason that he can deliver your tempered glass along w my order and see whether he can give you a good price (Provided that you can wait).

Hmm... maybe he's busy.

Remember to tell Jason that he can deliver your tempered glass along w my order and see whether he can give you a good price (Provided that you can wait).

Ya I can wait.. actually I have not buy my dinner table set... and we intend to get the glass fm Unikhome but hor... I check with Unikhome and they supply 5mm normal glass at S$60 (less 1mm and not tempered glass ex by S$10)

I sms Jason in Chinese and think he should know how to read chinese ba.. LOL :P

Hahaha :D Jason call me just now he wanted to come to my house later I say cannot no one at home.

Told him that only aft work.. he say this few days he bz so maybe few days later will call me. He taken down my unit no. :rolleyes:

Well we have tested water and call up Jason to come to our place to take a look and measure a table so we can make a glass top for our coffee table. We also decided to ask Jason on our elect point as it trip when we used our elect portable oven... and even want to ask if we want to reno our kitchen how much would it cost.

1st Appt

Was plan on last Friday afternoon and hubby waited at home. Jason call and say he cannot make it will come by the next day as the whole day from 11am he will be doing reno at my area.

2nd Appt

Sat came and morning at 11.30am I call and ask Jason what time he will be at my area he mention 12+ to 1+ and I gave him my unit no. and told him I will be at home. We had this feeling inside us that Jason is not going to come... and YES Jason did not come to our place till 5pm so we decided to leave the house and go out for dinner. Jason also did not call us till now.

We guess... he might not be interested to do our business or he is too busy but at least a call we appreciated from Jason ;)

Finally, we settle our VO yesterday with Uncle Ivan. Our initial VO is S$1400+ and somehow after I told Uncle Ivan that I could not agree on his price the 2nd time I meet up with him the VO became S$1700+ as he know that I am going to ask for discount so he up his price ;) I really wonder in that!

So we drag and drag for 2 mths on the VO issue plus hubby is not in town. Yesterday we meet up Uncle Ivan and we settle the VO and we paid S$1200. It could be the works of god cause I told hubby if we can settle the VO for S$1200 I will give certain amount to hubby church. MAGIC... hahaha :P we DID settle with S$1200.

So the total cost for our reno is S$18,000 + VO S$1,200 = S$19,200

I relized that I have not post pix of my elect item... Haha Ok to boost my t-blog I will take some pixs soon and post it up :)

Edited by zerochristy