Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
christy...yur tv feature wall looks tantalising

u got more pictures?

is it black glass or laminate?

dsman> :P I try taking tonight see can take the grove line for you... it look abit like stone. Its made of laminate.

http://www.lamchuan.com/ (E-catalog pg34 SE101W my Feature wall laminate a bit dark you cannot see the grove if you see page 34 got a blue butterfly that the one la)

:D Am looking for chairs... to be more detail we are looking for those single sitter chair which can be seen at starbucks or coffee bean... we saw one at Barang Barang but its cover can't take out for washing. Any one have any suggestion in where we can find more of these chairs :P we will put the chair at a cozy area for reading sort :) Edited by zerochristy

:D Am looking for chairs... to be more detail we are looking for those single sitter chair which can be seen at starbucks or coffee bean... we saw one at Barang Barang but its cover can't take out for washing. Any one have any suggestion in where we can find more of these chairs :P we will put the chair at a cozy area for reading sort :)

Do you mean single seater sofa which the fabric can be taken out to wash ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

dsman> :P I try taking tonight see can take the grove line for you... it look abit like stone. Its made of laminate.

http://www.lamchuan.com/ (E-catalog pg34 SE101W my Feature wall laminate a bit dark you cannot see the grove if you see page 34 got a blue butterfly that the one la)

wow. very nice

post more pics if you can :)

thanks. i just love black stuff...lol

Kopi> Ya we are looking at single sitter chair and the fabric can take out and wash one... something like the one below but in fabric cover..

YorkArmchair.gif

Dsman> Ok today I go back home and take.. hopefully can snap the grove effect for you to see :)

Edited by zerochristy

Kopi> Ya we are looking at single sitter chair and the fabric an take out and wash one... something the the one below but in fabric cover..

YorkArmchair.gif

Dsman> Ok today I go back home and take.. hopefully can snap the grove effect for you to see :)

Okie i will keep a lookout for you when i go furniture hunting then :D

have u decided to get the 2 long bench for your dining table?u can slot them under the table when not using right?

Ya decided to get 1 dinning table, 2 long bench (can sit 2-3 pax) & 2 normal chair with back rest.

Now is saving up the money nia.... Hahah. So the furniture not so early I will place order...

Yap the long bench can slot under the table de... I still thinking maybe I should get the dinning table after our house warming so at least got bigger space to put the buffet table kekeke. :D

:) Google on Ikea for the armchair (1 sitter) which I am talking about...

Just the one I am looking for with cover or without... but I am not too sure if Ikea chair are lasting :unsure:

Anyone want to comment on this... while I go see more of the armchair on Ikea website.

ikeatullsta.jpg

Just found another on Ikea website but its a bit tall I felt.. and ex not to mention...

ikeaektorpmuren.jpg

Edited by zerochristy

:) Google on Ikea for the armchair (1 sitter) which I am talking about...

Just the one I am looking for with cover or without... but I am not too sure if Ikea chair are lasting :unsure:

Anyone want to comment on this... while I go see more of the armchair on Ikea website.

ikeatullsta.jpg

Just found another on Ikea website but its a bit tall I felt.. and ex not to mention...

ikeaektorpmuren.jpg

Wah price differs so much think it's becos of the recliner bah :unsure:

if you no need recliner chair then no point getting the more ex de :)

Wah price differs so much think it's becos of the recliner bah :unsure:

if you no need recliner chair then no point getting the more ex de :)

;) Ex hor the recliner... but hor I dun know if Ikea chairs are lasting or not.

;) Ex hor the recliner... but hor I dun know if Ikea chairs are lasting or not.

eh not sure since the only big furniture i bought from ikea is my sofa bed

so far still ok havent collapse on me yet hehehehehe

wow. very nice

post more pics if you can :)

thanks. i just love black stuff...lol

Taken the following pic in a rush last night... can see the grove now?? :P

DSCF5760-1.jpg

Edited by zerochristy