Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

:o Have been not updating my blog... sorry and sorry again for those are reading :)

Just came back from a short holiday and its still not enough :D Am already considering to go back to Thailand again but hub is not interested liao... hahah think he is too sian to go shopping with me :P

Manage to get somethings in BBK and I will post the photo slowly (clearing office work and house stuff)

pic003_1.jpg

Oil Burner - S$5

pic005_1.jpg

Tea Light Holder Block (4 different height block and a tray all could be take out as one unit) - S$12

Wowww...nice...nicee....really fit into ur hse theme.....more n more resort feel..... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Feimei> :D But I did not manage to get lots of things want to go back again.

Rondy> Ya I have a nice time at the Baiyoke hotel manage to see the sunset NICE :P thanks for the recommandation.

One bad thing is that too much tourist (during the lift taking at the lobby as we are heading the skylobby) and that day we encounter indian tourist and they soo rude plus other group of angmoh they almost crush into our niece. :o

Dun think will go back cause of the human traffic flow but its worth a try to go there if one have not been there yet :)

So when is your turn going to BBK??

Edited by zerochristy

no plan yet for the moment.so what else did u buy?

Ya!the other time also quite crowded in the lift.

but good to experience at least once. :)

Got a wooden tray to put our key pouch, wallet, watch, ring/s ect and a soap dish with small hole drainage... cause I can't find this kind of drainage soap dish in Singapore. The rest are my perosal things like shirt/shampoo heheheh :P

I saw a pewter very nice and its made from Loyfar... want to get its but we are at Hua Hin.. so I tell my hub maybe check online see on their other product.

Miss the chance cause at BBK they got lots of shop there *cry cry cry*

Miss another chance again cause few days back I saw this brand Anita Silk in Singapore.... they got nice things... and also in BBK SUPER DUPER CRYING... :(

good excuses for u to go back there again...

Did u shop for your toiletries from the Boots Pharmacy? :)

My hub dun want to go le cause I tell him than he like no enthu lor..

Maybe I should jio my gf go BBK trip with me kekekek :D *Thinking*

Got my toiletries from the supermarket cause my things easy get from there. Saw Boots le but did not go in is it very cheap there?

:o Want to upload my photo from my portable hard drive but stupid office computer dun allow access to portable drive ;)

Sorry guys got to wait again... haiz

Rondy> Hahaha ya I find Thailand have very intersting things... food.. shampoo... more and more.

But its good still to get a guy to tag along cause at least a man around feel more secure. Hehehehe

:o Want to upload my photo from my portable hard drive but stupid office computer dun allow access to portable drive ;)

Sorry guys got to wait again... haiz

Rondy> Hahaha ya I find Thailand have very intersting things... food.. shampoo... more and more.

But its good still to get a guy to tag along cause at least a man around feel more secure. Hehehehe

hi christy

wah can see that you do not feel like coming back after the trip hahahaha :P

anyway a guy does not mean will feel more secure wor sometimes a guy can be more KS than a gal leh Wahahahaha

hi christy

wah can see that you do not feel like coming back after the trip hahahaha :P

anyway a guy does not mean will feel more secure wor sometimes a guy can be more KS than a gal leh Wahahahaha

Ya lor :P did not buy enough lor and did not get my real holiday as I got sick during the trip ma ;)

So you are a KS guy??? :D

Anyway I like to check with you guys where call I get nice wall painting (bali/resort feel... no human, no animal & no buddah related) wood carving also can...

My wall is 120cm wide and height is 210cm... the wall is smack right between my MBR & Kiddi Room.

Cannot find suitable thing to hang there le..

Edited by zerochristy

Ya lor :P did not buy enough lor and did not get my real holiday as I got sick during the trip ma ;)

So you are a KS guy??? :D

Anyway I like to check with you guys where call I get nice wall painting (bali/resort feel... no human, no animal & no buddah related) wood carving also can...

My wall is 120cm wide and height is 210cm... the wall is smack right between my MBR & Kiddi Room.

Cannot find suitable thing to hang there le..

ya i understand, got sick during holidays is the worse :(

anyway if someone pointing a gun at me, yes i will be a KS guy hahahahaha :P

Here is the photo :D

Woodentray.jpg

Wooden Tray to put our wallet, hp, rings, watch ect. S$9+ I did not bargain well enough :P

soapdish.jpg

Soap Dish with drainage holes... the big oval hole is to pour extra water out... and thats the back view. S$4

And finally ... ...

stool.jpg

Our stool we got 2 units from Barang Barang... NICE??? :P

And finally ... ...

stool.jpg

Our stool we got 2 units from Barang Barang... NICE??? :P

Hi Christy,

Can say not nice or not. muahahah. No la, it is nice, suit your theme perfectly. hee. :)

Hi Christy,

Can say not nice or not. muahahah. No la, it is nice, suit your theme perfectly. hee. :)

Mickey M> You say not nice I also boh bian le buy liao... the worst hug it and cry lor.. :D

Mickey M> You say not nice I also boh bian le buy liao... the worst hug it and cry lor.. :D

no no, it is nice nice la. aiyo. btw i like microsuede type of materials for furnitures. hee. :)

Rondy> Of coz nice than I buy mah….. :P Yah or look like the square square lor-ti hehehe

Mickey M> :D

Kelvinkezz> Wah we got the same taste le… heheheeh :P

Kopi> Hmmm I forget liao le.. I go back dig the invoice and let you know okie :) Maybe its not ex enough to imprint into my brain… if it’s 1K than I think I sure will remember one whahaha