Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

hi preciousjam, just came back from lunch. haha no worries abt the age, it's just a number. me going to be 30 soon.

i think zerochristy idea is pretty good on the storeroom location.

Hahah you all taking about age and bb ah???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi preciousjam, just came back from lunch. haha no worries abt the age, it's just a number. me going to be 30 soon.

fondue, going 30 is not too old either...I am really close to 30 too!

fondue, going 30 is not too old either...I am really close to 30 too!

oei! ah gu 33 liao. Fondue don't worry just pop 1 first. You will learn to manage. 1 is really very manageable. Once settled don then u decide whether to go for a second one. After that you'll be hooked! wondering whether should have 3rd one hahahaha

oei! ah gu 33 liao. Fondue don't worry just pop 1 first. You will learn to manage. 1 is really very manageable. Once settled don then u decide whether to go for a second one. After that you'll be hooked! wondering whether should have 3rd one hahahaha

Haha you are cute. My colleague mentioned one will never be ready to be a mum until she's in it and will manage along the way.

Ivy, Familyof4 envy you two, got kids le.

I must pyscho my ah lao

Haha you are cute. My colleague mentioned one will never be ready to be a mum until she's in it and will manage along the way.

I must pyscho my ah lao

it's bittersweet, but the sweet is more than the bitter process :)

We are also learning leh...go have one, it'll make your life more fulfilling and decorate your house with children's laughter.

it's bittersweet, but the sweet is more than the bitter process :)

We are also learning leh...go have one, it'll make your life more fulfilling and decorate your house with children's laughter.

True, we try our best to make one. Haha. Ok la paiseh to side track. Very eager to see preciousjam's tiles selection. Give some updates soon wor.

I must pyscho my ah lao

ur colleague is **** right!! can you imagine when I first knew that I was preggy with my elder boy, the moment I left the clinic, I called my best friend and told her solemnly :" i got a bad news....."

That "bad news" ultimately evolved and I am a happy mother of 2 now. Talking abt all these makes me miss the preggy feeling! hahahhaha see?? told u! no need to envy, go for it. If your ah lao dun agree, I buy you needles :x

hi and welcome to tblog. pls do post pics of current condition!

will take pics on the final inspection...muz warn all of you very terok!!! think all of you sure faint...coz i saw most of forummers' before pictures so much better than mine....

can't wait for the day to arrive....

Infront of bedroom 2 is the store right... maybe you can shift it beside the kitchen... right side bottom part of your floor plan... these is a small area there.

was going to partition up that place to be a room....any idea where else i can put store?

never too late to start...30 is still ok my sis gonna be 29 this year not married yet...hehe;)

Edited by preciousjam

hihi... Congrats on starting your bloggie!! happy for you! looks so good!

thanx!!! gonna needs lots of advice....going to meet uncle soon tomorrow for the quotation yeah!!!!!

told hubby about having to call uncle soon often and think uncle met his match haha hubby calling him almost everyday....;)

thanx!!! gonna needs lots of advice....going to meet uncle soon tomorrow for the quotation yeah!!!!!

told hubby about having to call uncle soon often and think uncle met his match haha hubby calling him almost everyday....;)

preciousjam, uncle changed my appt to tmr too...wat time is he meeting u guys? I have to prepare myself in case he is too busy just like today!

PreciousJam... wow... your place is HUGE... my kids can play hide and seek and they will love that space!!!! Share share pics!

Thanx!!! Welcome to play at my place...will be great for the kids...i'm gonna set aside a play area for them...

thinking thinking!!!