Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Our Contemporary Attempt

it's 2.5 days... ya.. hack quite a number of things :D actually only the floor and windows are kept.. all the rest have to go..

Opps, keep thinking that today is thurs. hehehe. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Opps, keep thinking that today is thurs. hehehe. :P

nvm.. just now went up to see but seems like not much progress from yesterday leh..

the dismantled kitchen cabinets are still there and false ceiling **** plus cabinets at bedrooms still not dismantle

u got any freebies?!

so far got 1 liao.. but not very nice to say out now, maybe will wait till end of reno then let you all know.. but yeak is a nice fellow!

haha..everyone freebies are different la.depends on the contract value bah!depends how he can sequeeze it out.

he always mention his profit is marginary...he wants to create awareness and free publicity of his small company thru words of mouth.Hahaha....

Haha, then he should be very happy with the awareness and free publicity we've created for him so far. :P He's so busy until have to reject works. I got an email from a pax in sgbrides that Yeak had to reject her reno project cuz too busy. hehehe

nvm.. just now went up to see but seems like not much progress from yesterday leh..

the dismantled kitchen cabinets are still there and false ceiling **** plus cabinets at bedrooms still not dismantle

so far got 1 liao.. but not very nice to say out now, maybe will wait till end of reno then let you all know.. but yeak is a nice fellow!

clearing rubbish might take one or two days more....my hacking done in 3 days, but rubbish clearing another 2 days...he say my house too much debris liao....

i was asking about your flat, no wonder he told me monday then start tiling....guess these few days clear and bring in the sand,cement and hollowblock oh ya and tiles....

can pm on the freebies? hehe.... :notti:

haha..everyone freebies are different la.depends on the contract value bah!depends how he can sequeeze it out.

he always mention his profit is marginary...he wants to create awareness and free publicity of his small company thru words of mouth.Hahaha....

ya i'm sure his freebies for everyone are different. looking at the rate his customer base is growing, i'm sure he will reach his goal pretty soon. ;)

clearing rubbish might take one or two days more....my hacking done in 3 days, but rubbish clearing another 2 days...he say my house too much debris liao....

i was asking about your flat, no wonder he told me monday then start tiling....guess these few days clear and bring in the sand,cement and hollowblock oh ya and tiles....

can pm on the freebies? hehe.... :notti:

sand, cement, hollowblock and tiles all in liao loh.. infact on the 2nd day. so if your hacking is 3 days and rubbish clearing is another 2 days then i think my progress in on track ba..

ya i'm sure his freebies for everyone are different. looking at the rate his customer base is growing, i'm sure he will reach his goal pretty soon. ;)

sand, cement, hollowblock and tiles all in liao loh.. infact on the 2nd day. so if your hacking is 3 days and rubbish clearing is another 2 days then i think my progress in on track ba..

are you doing up walls? i did walls for some parts of the house and create a store and a room....realise the first seven to nine days was doing all these and smoothening the hacked walls before the actual tilling....

are you doing up walls? i did walls for some parts of the house and create a store and a room....realise the first seven to nine days was doing all these and smoothening the hacked walls before the actual tilling....

ya. i am building a store room in the kitchen and seal up the existing storeroom entrance.

so after tiling is plumbing? need to plan my time to go get the WCs and toilet accessories.

ya.. will ask yeak to do shelves.. store don't need to do too nice... next time can only see all the rubbish inside, do too nice also cannot see :P

think these few days should be spend on building up the store and sealing up....hope to see pictures soon!!!

just met the tiler at my place, kaypo, ask about yours...say today they smoothening the walls and doing store....just an update for you!!!

Pics lai liao (taken at second day of hacking)

dscf2364.jpg

kitchen

dscf2358.jpg

dining feature wall

dscf2354p.jpg

master bathroom

dscf2355.jpg

close up of master bathroom wall

dscf2356j.jpg

hacked storeroom wall (for WIW)

More pics (taken on the 7th day of reno)

dscf2395i.jpg

dscf2425y.jpg

smoothen wall kitchen walls

dscf2398.jpg

close up on kitchen walls

dscf2421.jpg

master bathroom

dscf2418.jpg

close up on master bathroom

Edited by sixer

and more pics...

dscf2429.jpg