Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

不同方位的洗手间对屋主的影响

其实,在阳宅方面,洗手间给我们带来的问题是多方面的。下面我们顺便把洗手间所处的位置,和相应的不良影响,做一个详细的介绍:现在很多楼宇在设计方面,为了所谓的「合理布局」,常常把洗手间和厨房,设计在大门的两旁,或者紧挨着大门。这样的设计会严重影响到居住者的身体健康,如果抽水马桶和大门同一个朝向,容易使居住者有难治之症。

*如果洗手间在房室的中心,则很容易使人患上心脏方面的疾病。

*洗手间设在房子的东方,容易诱发肝脏、支气管方面的疾病;以及体虚、中风等;

*而设在东南方,容易引起食道、支气管、神经系统、肠胃等方面的疾病。

*如果设在南方,会引起心脏、肝脏方面的疾病,还会引起传染病等;

*在西南方,容易引发妇科、肾脏、消化系统、腹膜炎等方面的疾病。

*设在房子的西边,容易诱发口腔、呼吸系统方面的疾病;

*而处在西北方位,对居住者的男主人和男性老龄人最为不利!容易诱发头部、骨骼等方面的疾病。

*如果在北方,因为北方属水,水性大增。这样会引起意外之灾,容易引起血液、精神系统方面的疾病;

*洗手间位于东北方,会引发风湿、皮肤方面的疾病。

所以我们不论在楼房设计和选择住宅的时候,对洗手间的方位,必须作详细的勘察。否则当你疾病缠身的时候,无论有再高明的医生,也无法根治你的病痛。一个士兵在战场上受伤,退下来,医生跟他治疗和包扎。可惜他又要再度回到他的战场,去面临枪林弹雨。二度受伤是在所难免!因此,无论医生再怎样帮你治疗和包扎,也无济于事。你一天不离开那个战场,医生就不可能把你的枪伤治好。同样,你卧房的风水一天不改好,医生同样无法把你的病痛治好!健康是人最大的财富:「健康是一个人的最大财富。」因为无健康,无论你几富有,都无精力和心情去享受。如果你穷,就更需要健康了。否则连睇病的钱都拿不出,性命都难保了。因此,睇风水的时候,特别注重「健康」二字。就是:风水必须以人为本。

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmmmmmmmmmm......... toilet cant be at north, south, east, west, centre........

then how?..... somemore nowadays one house comes with at least 2 or 3 bathroom wor........

hahahaha...... best to remove all bathrooms and use the pulic toilet.......... =P

the article seems so scarly...... maybe can help suggest what should we do? like buying some items or putting any fixtures? =)

A big thanks for GrandPapa.

Hope you wont mind asking so many questions.

I notice quite a number of new home owners install under-cabinet rope lights / tubes / bulbs for an instant kitchen facelift / to brighten up the kitchen counter top.

Is it true that kitchen must be bright? Even it seldom use to cook?

Thanks!

Happy

never heard of this before....

hmmmmmmmmmmm......... toilet cant be at north, south, east, west, centre........

then how?..... somemore nowadays one house comes with at least 2 or 3 bathroom wor........

hahahaha...... best to remove all bathrooms and use the pulic toilet.......... =P

the article seems so scarly...... maybe can help suggest what should we do? like buying some items or putting any fixtures? =)

thats why ancient times, toilet is not inside the house. haha.

if toilet is in bad areas, best to close the door when not in use

Hi RIC

For the benefit of others, hope that you can translate into english.

Many thanks.

Happy

不同方位的洗手间对屋主的影响

其实,在阳宅方面,洗手间给我们带来的问题是多方面的。下面我们顺便把洗手间所处的位置,和相应的不良影响,做一个详细的介绍:现在很多楼宇在设计方面,为了所谓的「合理布局」,常常把洗手间和厨房,设计在大门的两旁,或者紧挨着大门。这样的设计会严重影响到居住者的身体健康,如果抽水马桶和大门同一个朝向,容易使居住者有难治之症。

*如果洗手间在房室的中心,则很容易使人患上心脏方面的疾病。

*洗手间设在房子的东方,容易诱发肝脏、支气管方面的疾病;以及体虚、中风等;

*而设在东南方,容易引起食道、支气管、神经系统、肠胃等方面的疾病。

*如果设在南方,会引起心脏、肝脏方面的疾病,还会引起传染病等;

*在西南方,容易引发妇科、肾脏、消化系统、腹膜炎等方面的疾病。

*设在房子的西边,容易诱发口腔、呼吸系统方面的疾病;

*而处在西北方位,对居住者的男主人和男性老龄人最为不利!容易诱发头部、骨骼等方面的疾病。

*如果在北方,因为北方属水,水性大增。这样会引起意外之灾,容易引起血液、精神系统方面的疾病;

*洗手间位于东北方,会引发风湿、皮肤方面的疾病。

所以我们不论在楼房设计和选择住宅的时候,对洗手间的方位,必须作详细的勘察。否则当你疾病缠身的时候,无论有再高明的医生,也无法根治你的病痛。一个士兵在战场上受伤,退下来,医生跟他治疗和包扎。可惜他又要再度回到他的战场,去面临枪林弹雨。二度受伤是在所难免!因此,无论医生再怎样帮你治疗和包扎,也无济于事。你一天不离开那个战场,医生就不可能把你的枪伤治好。同样,你卧房的风水一天不改好,医生同样无法把你的病痛治好!健康是人最大的财富:「健康是一个人的最大财富。」因为无健康,无论你几富有,都无精力和心情去享受。如果你穷,就更需要健康了。否则连睇病的钱都拿不出,性命都难保了。因此,睇风水的时候,特别注重「健康」二字。就是:风水必须以人为本。

宅中的卧房,就好像人的脑部。脑部所需要的,卧房亦需要。例如:氧气充足,宁静等。

一个健康而又合乎风水的卧房,要注意以下几点:

(一)卧房内之衣物,家具或摆设,必须整齐,不可凌乱。过期的报章或杂志、多余的小饰物都应尽量清理放好。否则,这会直接影响人的工作秩序,会有本末倒置的现象发生。

(二)卧房内的光线必须要适中谐和,不能太亮或太暗。在日间,必须要让阳光照射房内,不能长期不见阳光。否则的话,会使人意志消沉,迷糊不清,做事不理智。

(三)卧房内的天花灯应尽量离开床的范围,意思是灯不可压床,若然的话,会使人容易有筋骨之损。

(四)卧房内的空气一定要流通。很多人习惯把房内的窗户长关,目的是减少尘埃。其实这会带来一个很不健康的后果。一方面容易生病或遇病时久病不愈,另一方面会使人做事固执自我,容易在死胡同里徘徊。

(五)卧房内不能有镜或反光之物体直接照射床,包括电视机之荧光幕等。这会使人易产生幻觉和心绪不宁,不得安睡。

(六)床的位置,就必须要请教风水师傅。宜放在吉方,忌放在凶方。

Hi RIC

For the benefit of others, hope that you can translate into english.

Many thanks.

Happy

Hi h4happy,

It's quite difficult for me to translate into chinese, as my English is limited.

Pls seek for help from someone in this forum, thanks.

As this is Fengshui, to me it's better to be in chinese....

My friend also quite poor in chinese when first come across Fengshui, but now he is very

good in chinese and chinese Fengshui.

Hi RIC

I dont think your english is limited.

As the majority of the renotalk forumers are using english to communicate.

They might or might not understand.

Maybe you can summarised it?

I am poor in chinese, that is the stumbling block I am facing.

Happy

Hi h4happy,

It's quite difficult for me to translate into chinese, as my English is limited.

Pls seek for help from someone in this forum, thanks.

As this is Fengshui, to me it's better to be in chinese....

My friend also quite poor in chinese when first come across Fengshui, but now he is very

good in chinese and chinese Fengshui.

hi GPP n RIC..

Recently i've been to one showflat and saw one of the common toilet designed with a larger entry width/door. This idea is to accomodate household with elderly so that a wheel chair cld b push in. But in terms of Feng Shui context, is this widening of toilet doors width a no-go condition??

Hi RIC

I dont think your english is limited.

As the majority of the renotalk forumers are using english to communicate.

They might or might not understand.

Maybe you can summarised it?

I am poor in chinese, that is the stumbling block I am facing.

Happy

Edited by RIC

hi GPP n RIC..

Recently i've been to one showflat and saw one of the common toilet designed with a larger entry width/door. This idea is to accomodate household with elderly so that a wheel chair cld b push in. But in terms of Feng Shui context, is this widening of toilet doors width a no-go condition??

i havent heard any thing bad about that before...

hi GPP n RIC..

Hi FD1976, as long as the toilet door not facing the kitchen entrance should be ok.

Correct me if I am wrong.

The height of the kitchen door must not be higher than the main door.

That is why need to do a palmet for the kitchen enterance.

Alrite.. thanks GPP, RIC n happy..

Back to an old question i've asked prev; how abt when viewing and selection of a house? Does it mean when one select a house direction base on the person (sole bread winner) who bought the house or a general consideration of the immediate family members who r going to stay together?

Cos base on the ba yun/ba zai, i realised my wife to b, mum, 2 sliblings and myself all share the same 4 GOOD directions expect for my dad (who is on the opposite directions as compare to us). Also base on my current unit direction, our masterbed rm is at 1 of the BAD direction for my dad and his health deteriorated greatly ever since we shifted in. My dad is the main applicant for this current unit who sleeps at the masterbed room.

So when i select (as main applicant) a next bigger unit to reside all my current family members n wife to be. Does it gonna hurt my dad health further??