Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also heard that from my fsm.

That is why I never buy ceiling fan for my bedroom.

Initially I wanted all my bedroom got ceiling fan too.

I am still searching for the answer.

Is it no good to put ceiling fan in the bedroom?

I also heard that from my fsm.

That is why I never buy ceiling fan for my bedroom.

Initially I wanted all my bedroom got ceiling fan too.

I am still searching for the answer.

I just came back from retreat in malaysia, that place has very good energy for meditation. my friends managed to take some picture of energy balls.

to answer your question. if it is pointed directly at the bed. the body part that it points to, usually will have some health issues. thats what my feng shui master said.

Hi GPP

Kitchen...generally kitchen is what a family health matters and the money earn. Any general guideline?

Happy

kitchen not necessary for health and money matters, it depends on the energy chart of your house. good health or money sector may not be in the kitchen.

but of cause the placement of your stove is important. because it is strong fire element. it should be at the area that need fire.

Hi GPP,

Probably wealth and family and general guidelines on new home layout.

HAPPY

Just a survey.

If I organise a feng shui talk for my FSM, what will be the topic you would most like to hear about.

Just a survey.

If I organise a feng shui talk for my FSM, what will be the topic you would most like to hear about.

Hi GPP..

Im for family health n harmony.. Also, selection of flats at the rite location with rite direction. :)

Just a survey.

how to select a new auspicious apt basing on Bazi of all the residents.

kitchen not necessary for health and money matters, it depends on the energy chart of your house. good health or money sector may not be in the kitchen.

but of cause the placement of your stove is important. because it is strong fire element. it should be at the area that need fire.

Hi GPP, please forgive my ignorance. is there any way which i identify as the area that need fire? we're intending to change the layout of our kitchen with hackings and rebuilding of walls with hollow blocks and glass panels. thank you very much

Hi GPP, please forgive my ignorance. is there any way which i identify as the area that need fire? we're intending to change the layout of our kitchen with hackings and rebuilding of walls with hollow blocks and glass panels. thank you very much

Unfortunatelly, There is no way to tell unless a feng shui audit it done. . .

Unfortunatelly, There is no way to tell unless a feng shui audit it done. . .

i see. thank you for your reply :)

my place has too many beams around, restricting the designer's layout ideas :( the affected areas are mainly the proposed kitchen, entrance walkway and dining area. beams will be hanging above the stove, dining table and a beam hanging horizontally across the walkway...

do you have any suggestions over beams problems? thanks again

Hi BEAN

If I am not wrong, stoves cannot under the beam.

Maybe can cover it up with false celiing??

Happy

i see. thank you for your reply :)

my place has too many beams around, restricting the designer's layout ideas :( the affected areas are mainly the proposed kitchen, entrance walkway and dining area. beams will be hanging above the stove, dining table and a beam hanging horizontally across the walkway...

do you have any suggestions over beams problems? thanks again