Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hello all long time no log in haha.

well your house must be very outstanding. all the things that you chose seems to be very little stock.

ya 1 thing about leslie is that is manpower all very steady they come in big groups and they really rush things out.

many others rush things but workmanship not very good cause no manpower. but clc rush by throwing in more manpower.

i saw your drawings very dark, maybe its a good idea to have the tones lighter, you can go to the first few page to see my tiles. day time still looks good night time really dark.

lucky i never go for a darker colour. but sure dark colour looks better (showroom style) but for normal living i feel that lighter tones can settle liao. Leslie ID temper , trust me very very huge. if any of his contractors do wrong you will see haha. i saw him screaming at a sub con for coming in late and delay my project for half a day. but maybe its the way he work thats y all his contractors seems to love him alot always saying how good he is and how lucky we are. he is very picky with workmanship. trust me at the later part which he will go thru the workmanship with you.that is the the you will feel that he OWNS your place. he is more picky then we the real owners. haha still remember that when we have our handover. he make more noise they us. turn out to be we dont do the checking , he is the one showing us where he will need ppl to come touch up. we saw leslie in his good mood days, very cocky days and very angry days. he seems to be very very strict with his guys. that is love alot as more IDs tend to stand at contractor's side and not our side. leslie stand at the middle he will not help anyone as long as who in fault he sure will tell him off. do you know that he told me off and he really give it to his contractor too cause when he was not at site i went to ask his guys to change my kitchen base bigger. whcih turn out to be too big for my kitchen. but lucky he settle it for me. cause the base when look at it really so small now i know that base is smaller the cabinet haha. silly me. all the contractors dun care they just do as what they are told to without thinking.

haha..I'm more interested in your story of his cocky side. Mind sharing? So far he has been very friendly and patient explaining and persuading us his design idea. I think it is very hard for him to sell to us the picky and difficult customer. keke

Today just saw my base, looks small also..keke but i didnt question anyone, as I'm putting all my trust to him. He tell me reno is very simple one, just leave everything to him. haha :thumbs up:

So far I havent got chance to see his angry side. Only u and boonlay saw it. Hopefully dont see it. keke

Today is Sat, but his tiler is still at work. He told me wkend no work, but I'm surprise to see his tiler at work. So I ask them "thought today no work?" But their reply is, they got nothing to do, so might as well come and continue some work and since no noise, so can do some work. :good:

Really onz tiler!! I guess leslie had paid them fully, and they just want to finish their work earlier if possible.

And yes, leslie told me he already treating my house reno as his own house reno liao...haha :jammin:

Edited by Angteko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Boonlay, your reno started already right?? How is it? Any update??

Mine is faster than I expected, and could be ready somewhere in Apr! :sport-smiley-004:

Boonlay, your reno started already right?? How is it? Any update??

Mine is faster than I expected, and could be ready somewhere in Apr! :sport-smiley-004:

lucky for you. mine delay alot my management is giving jack alot of problem and the time they give jack to work is like 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. jack threw about 7 guys each day but still alot of work stop by management due to lower level complaint that we are too noisy. my cabinets all at my place already but cant install yet cause still got some things have not complete. The management say no to alot of things but whenever i am around they just sa yes to everything. i think mine is the hard job for jack. lucky he is very on, help handle many things.

Just finish checking out your T-blog. really very fast the way they work, till date only 2 weeks they already finish up so many things. you must be very happy with them lol. they do things fast ask payment also fast, like this i still can accept if other company do things slow but ask money fast. ya you are very right that we are lucky to have CLC doing our renovation. i went to their office, i was shock. so small office nothing to see. but when it comes to design and start of renovation, they are indeed the pros. very fast with well controlled workmanship. i am referring a friend to them as well, will ask them check your t-blog. the feeling CLC given me - small company with many elites/Design over profit. Impress by them. oh ya and a joke, my management do not allow the banner of CLC to be hang out of my window. so no free marketing for them lol.

lucky for you. mine delay alot my management is giving jack alot of problem and the time they give jack to work is like 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. jack threw about 7 guys each day but still alot of work stop by management due to lower level complaint that we are too noisy. my cabinets all at my place already but cant install yet cause still got some things have not complete. The management say no to alot of things but whenever i am around they just sa yes to everything. i think mine is the hard job for jack. lucky he is very on, help handle many things.

wah..how come so troublesome?? I thought standard timing for reno wor loh. Wonder y 4.30pm. Aiyo.

U should take 1 month leave and stay there lah..haha

My 3 days hacking also kanna complain by neighbour. Leslie say usually the one who complain at working as a contractor himself. haha

Luckily we was only stop for 2 hrs per day, and still manage to finish up what is required. Phew

I got 1 very superb tiler, keep seeing him working alone, even saturday also come alone and do up everything siew siew. Salute! :bow:

Just finish checking out your T-blog. really very fast the way they work, till date only 2 weeks they already finish up so many things. you must be very happy with them lol. they do things fast ask payment also fast, like this i still can accept if other company do things slow but ask money fast. ya you are very right that we are lucky to have CLC doing our renovation. i went to their office, i was shock. so small office nothing to see. but when it comes to design and start of renovation, they are indeed the pros. very fast with well controlled workmanship. i am referring a friend to them as well, will ask them check your t-blog. the feeling CLC given me - small company with many elites/Design over profit. Impress by them. oh ya and a joke, my management do not allow the banner of CLC to be hang out of my window. so no free marketing for them lol.

Yah..the $$ part hor..really scary. This is 2nd wk only, and I'm going to pay the 3rd 40% liao. Like so fast, didnt even have mental preparation. haha

But like wat u said lah, job done, $ goes, everything siew siew, we happy, we refer, he happy also. Win win situation.

They work so fast until my toilet bowl in common toilet are supposed to be up 1st so that the workers can use, but till now, none of my toilet accessories are up. wahaha :sport-smiley-004:

That is good for me too, coz it will be a brand new wc when handed over. keke

I think the banner really does no effect bah. Doubt anyone will know what the hack is that esp if you are living in high floor. I'm on mid floor i also cant see clearly le.

I also promise leslie, he do nice nice, I can let him bring client up for visiting. :good:

Edited by Angteko

Yah..the $$ part hor..really scary. This is 2nd wk only, and I'm going to pay the 3rd 40% liao. Like so fast, didnt even have mental preparation. haha

But like wat u said lah, job done, $ goes, everything siew siew, we happy, we refer, he happy also. Win win situation.

They work so fast until my toilet bowl in common toilet are supposed to be up 1st so that the workers can use, but till now, none of my toilet accessories are up. wahaha :sport-smiley-004:

I think the banner really does no effect bah. Doubt anyone will know what the hack is that esp if you are living in high floor. I'm on mid floor i also cant see clearly le.

I also promise leslie, he do nice nice, I can let him bring client up for visiting. :good:

What to do if you want to pay slow then they also need money to pay their workers so the job will be slower. the 3rd payment from my contract is to be paid up b4 the measurement of cabinets works. but yours i see that cabinets already installed then they collect the payment. if not it should be earlier lol. the banner so small i also dun know what is it for, maybe for his workers or other companies to see lol your place really very fast. my friend went to check your t-blog ,she was shock that the day you put in t-blog and the things that are already done up. sure will refer to clc afterall can tell that they really put in effort in our renovations. my side i hope that things will move well. silly management is killing me. yesterday saw leslie at my place talk to him abit heard that he is slowly expanding his company. i think after your incident with the arzoina, leslie is thinking of getting his very own range of lights fittings, Wc ,fans and etc to sell. he say in this way he can do price control and also easy for him to arrange replacment .

What to do if you want to pay slow then they also need money to pay their workers so the job will be slower. the 3rd payment from my contract is to be paid up b4 the measurement of cabinets works. but yours i see that cabinets already installed then they collect the payment. if not it should be earlier lol. the banner so small i also dun know what is it for, maybe for his workers or other companies to see lol your place really very fast. my friend went to check your t-blog ,she was shock that the day you put in t-blog and the things that are already done up. sure will refer to clc afterall can tell that they really put in effort in our renovations. my side i hope that things will move well. silly management is killing me. yesterday saw leslie at my place talk to him abit heard that he is slowly expanding his company. i think after your incident with the arzoina, leslie is thinking of getting his very own range of lights fittings, Wc ,fans and etc to sell. he say in this way he can do price control and also easy for him to arrange replacment .

haha..yah loh...by right I should be paying him the 3rd payment liao. But then I think he started to work on the 2 cabinet on the very 2nd wk, coz these 2 are quite fixed in measurement, so dont really need site measurement, thats y he can start doing it. And probably its a trust thingy, he not scare I hold up the payment mah. keke :sport-smiley-004:

Wah..so I give him the idea of having his own supplies of bath room accessories?? haha

But I think also difficult bah, coz range are too huge, and customer may not like what he brings in.

Actually *** service is quite good, just that their stuff are abit exp. If they give a 15-20% discount, then it will be very worth!

So u got any pic to share so far?? I want to see how messy your house is now..haha :bleah:

so can i come view ur place?? :D:P

so can i come view ur place?? :D:P

haha..sure. But by the time my house completed, you already confirm your ID liao loh!

U meeting leslie today right?? Any feedback?

lol...on person...Sunday also work....:)

Yah loh, quite pity his wife actually. Coz he work like cow. Told me his new commercial project for a resturant, that he actually sleep there for few days without going home. Jia lat! :jawdrop:

Yah loh, quite pity his wife actually. Coz he work like cow. Told me his new commercial project for a resturant, that he actually sleep there for few days without going home. Jia lat! :jawdrop:

ya, the more we should leave those IDs alone during Sundays...

ya, the more we should leave those IDs alone during Sundays...

haha, ok got ur message. I not so pai si (bad) lah, will let leslie go home and sayang his wifey. In the end I did not meet leslie yesterday cos also my hubby has something on. So we arrange to change to this evening.

But hor, on the record, sun was actually requested by leslie himself :sport-smiley-004: