Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

haha, ok got ur message. I not so pai si (bad) lah, will let leslie go home and sayang his wifey. In the end I did not meet leslie yesterday cos also my hubby has something on. So we arrange to change to this evening.

But hor, on the record, sun was actually requested by leslie himself :sport-smiley-004:

He really workaholic i tell u...spend most of his time in office rather than at home.

That time when he proposed carpet for my rooms, I told him he should start using it at his own house, so that he can show his client mah.

He said he wont spend so much on his own house. haha :bangwall:

Think he only get satisfaction on others house but not his own house. :horse:

lol....

now its Monday liao...I go disturb CLC liao.....

lol

I didnt hear his phone ring leh. We were at my site for aircon installation today.

Post some pic later. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
He really workaholic i tell u...spend most of his time in office rather than at home.

That time when he proposed carpet for my rooms, I told him he should start using it at his own house, so that he can show his client mah.

I didnt hear his phone ring leh. We were at my site for aircon installation today.

Post some pic later. :D

all u seems like having good exp with clc too. angteko your reno is really very faster. i think faster then mine.

carpet for room er.... it will looks nice but hard to clean.

boon lay so how is your renovation coming up. do update us

Met him liao, beng-ish like wat you say :P but quite comfortable with him. Jeremy on the other hand is very quiet.

Going to give him another lobang a my company needs to revamp our computer lab and ask me to call him for discussion. you think he will give me special discount or freebies for my place if the lobang goes thru? :notti::notti:

Edited by samgalz

Met him liao, beng-ish like wat you say :P but quite comfortable with him. Jeremy on the other hand is very quiet.

Going to give him another lobang a my company needs to revamp our computer lab and ask me to call him for discussion. you think he will give me special discount or freebies for my place if the lobang goes thru? :notti::notti:

have already reply in ang's t-blog

so how is the meeting with him.

Yah loh, quite pity his wife actually. Coz he work like cow. Told me his new commercial project for a resturant, that he actually sleep there for few days without going home. Jia lat! :jawdrop:

lol no need pity him la. so young be boss already work like cow sure earn alot lo. anyway he is really very hard-working. i remember almost every sunday i saw him at my house doing checks instead of staying at home resting, maybe young that why got so much engery. if give us like him die lo.

have already reply in ang's t-blog

so how is the meeting with him.

so far ok, but feel that he very kan chiong to make us decide. so though we ok with him but hubby would like to meet others then decide which one. Now we met another contractor who we are even more comfortable with so....... :dunno:

so far ok, but feel that he very kan chiong to make us decide. so though we ok with him but hubby would like to meet others then decide which one. Now we met another contractor who we are even more comfortable with so....... :dunno:

He (Leslie) like tat one. cause he want to plan his work nicely and also due to the number of job his company handling thats why, main thing is that they dont take in more then they can as what Ang said also so planning for them is a must which is also good for us in a way. i envy Ang's renovation so fast. i think coming 1 month only lol. but you also getting your keys soon right? it is also about time to decide don't end up like our friend Ang, so last minute then need to rush alot lol. anyway since you already got your id, do get him to move things fast so that you will not do last minute shopping and end up with many stock shortage like Ang.

Just my 2cent advice

He (Leslie) like tat one. cause he want to plan his work nicely and also due to the number of job his company handling thats why, main thing is that they dont take in more then they can as what Ang said also so planning for them is a must which is also good for us in a way. i envy Ang's renovation so fast. i think coming 1 month only lol. but you also getting your keys soon right? it is also about time to decide don't end up like our friend Ang, so last minute then need to rush alot lol. anyway since you already got your id, do get him to move things fast so that you will not do last minute shopping and end up with many stock shortage like Ang.

Just my 2cent advice

thanks for the advice. right now am waiting for the quote then make final decision. but also cannot start planning cos still need the FSM to go audit the place which is something I am trying to achieve now. It's only after the audit the i can really decide on my furniture and accessories cos by then i can have a clearer pic of my layout. that's why only buy mattress until now :(

thanks for the advice. right now am waiting for the quote then make final decision. but also cannot start planning cos still need the FSM to go audit the place which is something I am trying to achieve now. It's only after the audit the i can really decide on my furniture and accessories cos by then i can have a clearer pic of my layout. that's why only buy mattress until now :(

Better not to buy any furniture first. get your id to help u select the colour for you will works better.

Better not to buy any furniture first. get your id to help u select the colour for you will works better.

ya, step by step..

finally met up with Leslie and Jeremy......goes pretty well......need some changes so guess got to arrange meeting again,,,,,

We are quite comfortable with their approach.....:)

Hi, one qns. Are they HDB and radac registered? Can't seem to find their company name in HDB and RADAC resgistry.

Yes, they are HDB registered. Read back in this topic, which I did raised as well.

But I think not RADAC registered.

Yes, they are HDB registered. Read back in this topic, which I did raised as well.

But I think not RADAC registered.

ya they are not in radac, radac is like a country club for the renovation company. its to have not a must have. i went to radac website and got shock at the amount they need to pay. which all this cost will end up back to our side lol. Ang ...... Ang..... Ang.... so envy you. house warming must have buffet ya. i want pizza

finally met up with Leslie and Jeremy......goes pretty well......need some changes so guess got to arrange meeting again,,,,,

We are quite comfortable with their approach.....:)

tok you already shortlisted your id? saw your post at ang t-blog. ya they are good with what they do. and really give lots of advice on how to cut cost and also how to make good use of everything. really impress. main thing they not pushy..