Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hiyo! Is there any website for CLC that I can view online? Is it an ID or contractor firm? ---> Query resolved! =D

Another query --- I keep seeing Leslie's name appearing in this thread. I thought he is the boss? How come he seems to be doing everything huh? Btw, can I have his contact pls? TIA!

Edited by jol27

My turn to resurrect this thread.

We engaged CLC after a fairly long process of screening and evaluation. We saw / spoke to 5 IDs and shortlisted 3.

Leslie eventually got the gig as wifey and I felt most comfortable with. We found it easy to communicate with him.

The turn around time to my initial query was very fast and within 3 days he had an initial quote. The first meeting was with a sales guy Marcus who met us at a location and time at our convenience on a Sunday. Prompt and on time.

Naturally the initial proposal was revised and a 2nd was prepared with 4 days.b On the 2nd meet up Leslie came and spent 2 hours with us.

Subsequently we meet another 3 times and we finally signed on the dotted line on the 6th meeting.

The service level even after signing has been superb. Went to SBH last Sunday and spent close to 3 hours selecting tiles. Leslie had some ideas and managed to gel the overall theme of what we are after.

This evening I made Marcus meet up with me to go thru the floor plan at Turf City. As usual he was on time and obliging.

On Wed night Marcus, Jeremy and the carpenters came by to the unit at 9pm to measure for carpentry. Took more than an hour. Have to commend them as the unit is currently tenanted and the tenants get back fairly late.

May well possibly start a blog and document this reno journey which will begin in early May.

Realised that CLC is not under HDB list of registered contractors.. will there be a problem?

They work with a company called Rowell or something that is licensed HDB hacker. No an issue imo.

Thanks! :) have signed with them.. hope everything goes smoothly :)

i think colours had been around for quite a while and they also give "lifetime warranty" to their project.

my fren signed their contract with them too. the sales guy if i not wrong was Willy. Very nice guy and was always willing to share his ideas. my fren told me that there is once, they requested to meet him at 11pm (due to working late) to discuss about their quote! i think most of those sales person will turn u down but Willy turn up n wait till 11.30pm as they were late!! no complain and even smiling!! i think the boss must be very lucky to have staff like this!! poor chap!! haha

eventually my frens also sign with colours because they too felt most comfortable with, reasonable price and most importantly is that communication was never a prob!

i think colours had been around for quite a while and they also give "lifetime warranty" to their project.

my fren signed their contract with them too. the sales guy if i not wrong was Willy. Very nice guy and was always willing to share his ideas. my fren told me that there is once, they requested to meet him at 11pm (due to working late) to discuss about their quote! i think most of those sales person will turn u down but Willy turn up n wait till 11.30pm as they were late!! no complain and even smiling!! i think the boss must be very lucky to have staff like this!! poor chap!! haha

eventually my frens also sign with colours because they too felt most comfortable with, reasonable price and most importantly is that communication was never a prob!

Don't know who this Willy is but their service is personal and good.

My reno is halfway done with them and the handover is 21 June. So far looks on track. Responsive and generally spend a lot of time with you on tile, paint and laminate selection.

I think Willy is one of their sales person. Wonder how many sales peeson do they have?!

JCase, post pic of ur project and let us see! Haha

Go to the Reno T Blog forumand search for it la. Not many people post so the blog is probably somewhere at the bottom of the pile :D

Carpentry being done so will post pics on Sun or Mon.

Signed up with Colors recently, after meeting around 7-8 firms over a couple of months. Now waiting for 3Ds which should be ready by end of the week. Willy is our liason and Jeremy will handle the site once the project kick-off. Not anytime soon though as the place is tenanted for now, so won't be able to comment on actual works until much later. Pretty satisfied thus far.

- Comfortable with Leslie and his staff. Nice chaps, responsive and on-the-balls.

- Price relative to the other firms we spoke to (which are mainly recommended from Renotalk) is reasonable (and properly itemised). When queried on some of items, they are open in explaning why. This is very much appreciated, as we know what we are actually paying for and can make a decision from there whether to exclude or not. Would have being nice if they give a better final discount though... but all is still good.

- Site visit to one of the completed project by my fiancee. Heard from her that the owner was full of praises.

Hopefully Leslie can work his magic on the design and win my fiancee over. We are rather fussy people haha.

Will love to see an actual condo project if any of their other client allows, since i miss the site visit that day. Sigh...