Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

any easy way to post photos? asking me to do a t-blog is like killing me. unless Clc pay me some comission lol. Ang you can sell you T-blog to Clc already. so many ppl follow up. good for them lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya they are not in radac, radac is like a country club for the renovation company. its to have not a must have. i went to radac website and got shock at the amount they need to pay. which all this cost will end up back to our side lol. Ang ...... Ang..... Ang.... so envy you. house warming must have buffet ya. i want pizza

Haha, u still got special request huh? Doubt got pizza lah, usually chinese food, unless my wife wants something special.

Actually pizza also good idea. keke. Need to work out the cost 1st. :P

any easy way to post photos? asking me to do a t-blog is like killing me. unless Clc pay me some comission lol. Ang you can sell you T-blog to Clc already. so many ppl follow up. good for them lol

No need to start t-blog loh, just upload your image to imageshack or photobucket, then post the url here. Use clc page for your photo posting loh. :yamseng:

If not, I dont mind u posting your pic to my t-blog. :lol:

Hmm...no need commission lah, just doing it out of good will and for the fun of it. Trying to enjoy my reno as much as possible mah, dont know when will be the next reno also. haha

Anyway, also not sure if there are anyone signed up with clc after seeing my blog. Maybe wcseow will be the 1st we know. haha

Edited by Angteko

tok you already shortlisted your id? saw your post at ang t-blog. ya they are good with what they do. and really give lots of advice on how to cut cost and also how to make good use of everything. really impress. main thing they not pushy..

lol...Initially i shortlisted 3.....one ask for $500 before doing the work.....so I guess i sideline them and replace them with Colors.................

lol...Initially i shortlisted 3.....one ask for $500 before doing the work.....so I guess i sideline them and replace them with Colors.................

$500 for doing the quotation...... lol they sure know how to make money

haha another me.... just go to the first few page of my post. there are link that you can use to upload you photos

hi all, (if any) where is everyone??? went to ang's t-blog??

haha..maybe...keke

I will post my final CLC review as of your format here. keke

Ok, finally my turn to do review on CLC. keke :D

I will follow the old CLCers way of review + my own additional comments.

Selection

on colours : 98% - Very good, totally like the proposed of black theme, although tiles last min not enough stock, if not my house will be even darker. keke

Ideas : 90% - Not bad, at least tv console and feature are different from other people. The standard design are always 1 big block of wood behind (with glass, wallpaper or plain), with TV hanging up there, and 1 straight TV console are bottom. Full mirror panel also design it to aline with storeroom feature wall design.

Price : 80% - Not cheapest and not most exp. Items like shower screen are higher than other ID, and supplier cannot be lowered. But overall alot of freebies given, so price wise actually very ok!! :good:

ID Looks : Ah beng designer look. haha :D

ID dressing : Everytime in uniform when meeting to do quotation. Only in vest and berm on site, that looks more like a ID.

Workmanship

for tiles : 80% - Satisfied with wall tiles and toilet floor tiles. The other area tiles, some are not flushed, as tiler explained that the tiles are abit curved, coz the corners are all flush nicely. Accepted that, as its not a big issue.

Workmanship

for plaster : Nil (Never do)

Service : 90% - Meeting for quotation is always at our desinated area, and gave us a lift after that. But was late twice. keke

Very responsive to my call and sms. Never failed to get back.

On Time : 100% - Handed over 3 wks in advanced, excluding final touch up.

Attendance : 80% - Only when on site when it is of the next phase of work. Very good project management, as he does the stuff concurrently, without compromising another work.

Site : 80% - Consider clean after 2 washes (1 acid wash), but still need alot of cleaning as alot of glass and mirror work. :bangwall:

Workmanship

on Cabinet : 90% - Not bad, didnt had much complaint on the workmanship, except the soft closing drawer thread a abit stiff even after oiling.

Showroom : No showroom bah, their resting space has my tv console sample. keke

Designer Repo: Heard that they appear in mag and win some award, hope my house can get into mag. keke

Electrician: 50% - Very exp, so didnt engaged theirs.

Painting work: 40% - Very sloppy work. The uncle painter looks very lazy. My MBR paint was touch up 2 times, and still got minor patch need to touch up!!

Paint over the skirting are not scrapped off only until I ask to. Painter skill very lousy, paint dripped on my A/C and I need to clean it. :curse:

Overall rating : 90% - Good design, only some small details of space planning being left out. No major issue. Overally, reno was hassle free.

Ok, finally my turn to do review on CLC. keke :D

I will follow the old CLCers way of review + my own additional comments.

Selection

on colours : 98% - Very good, totally like the proposed of black theme, although tiles last min not enough stock, if not my house will be even darker. keke

Ideas : 90% - Not bad, at least tv console and feature are different from other people. The standard design are always 1 big block of wood behind (with glass, wallpaper or plain), with TV hanging up there, and 1 straight TV console are bottom. Full mirror panel also design it to aline with storeroom feature wall design.

Price : 80% - Not cheapest and not most exp. Items like shower screen are higher than other ID, and supplier cannot be lowered. But overall alot of freebies given, so price wise actually very ok!! :good:

ID Looks : Ah beng designer look. haha :D

ID dressing : Everytime in uniform when meeting to do quotation. Only in vest and berm on site, that looks more like a ID.

Workmanship

for tiles : 80% - Satisfied with wall tiles and toilet floor tiles. The other area tiles, some are not flushed, as tiler explained that the tiles are abit curved, coz the corners are all flush nicely. Accepted that, as its not a big issue.

Workmanship

for plaster : Nil (Never do)

Service : 90% - Meeting for quotation is always at our desinated area, and gave us a lift after that. But was late twice. keke

Very responsive to my call and sms. Never failed to get back.

On Time : 100% - Handed over 3 wks in advanced, excluding final touch up.

Attendance : 80% - Only when on site when it is of the next phase of work. Very good project management, as he does the stuff concurrently, without compromising another work.

Site : 80% - Consider clean after 2 washes (1 acid wash), but still need alot of cleaning as alot of glass and mirror work. :bangwall:

Workmanship

on Cabinet : 90% - Not bad, didnt had much complaint on the workmanship, except the soft closing drawer thread a abit stiff even after oiling.

Showroom : No showroom bah, their resting space has my tv console sample. keke

Designer Repo: Heard that they appear in mag and win some award, hope my house can get into mag. keke

Electrician: 50% - Very exp, so didnt engaged theirs.

Painting work: 40% - Very sloppy work. The uncle painter looks very lazy. My MBR paint was touch up 2 times, and still got minor patch need to touch up!!

Paint over the skirting are not scrapped off only until I ask to. Painter skill very lousy, paint dripped on my A/C and I need to clean it. :curse:

Overall rating : 90% - Good design, only some small details of space planning being left out. No major issue. Overally, reno was hassle free.

am glad that you are hapi with them . if not i think you kill me asking you to find them lol.

am glad that you are hapi with them . if not i think you kill me asking you to find them lol.

Haha..I will kill u for not letting me to visit your place and spider in advance. haha

Hopefully got more CLCer joining in soon bah. :D

Edited by Angteko

I forgotten mine fr for them . here it goes.

Designer: Mr. ZL (LESLIE)

Project MANAGER: Mr. Jeremy

Site Supervisor: Mr. Jack Fang

Selection

on colours : 80% - good in colours really live up to the company name. all colours chosen by them.

Ideas : 100% - very good in giving many ideas

Price : 80% - in terms of materials to materials i feel that they are giving alot of better stuffs at the same price what others are offering.

Workmanship

for tiles : 90%-good! nice workmanship

Workmanship

for carpentry: 95% - very fine work by their guys. soft closing for all cabinets feels good. able to have selection of inner colour again live up to their company name.

Service : 90% - The best so far. very on the ball.

On Time : 100% - 5 days before deadline very happy with them

Attendance : 80% - every 2days will see him once at site in the morning. caught him doing spot checks on workmanship even on sunday morning

Site : 80% - very clean not messy at all only the first week abit cant take it. therafter clean site

Showroom : Office located at bukit batok. it is more towards office style nothing much to see in office except tons of design books. 1 word Messy. maybe that is what most designer office look like many design books, many drawings. i wonder y don't they do it like a showroom. since the office is big enough.

Designer Repo: Fr from renotalk and others site very good. don't have problem with most clients for what i know. mostly all refferral base clients, that say it all.

Electrician: - very g00d with at hiding all cables. willingness to help fix lots of things. price, ok $130 more then normal quote.

Painting work: 80% - painting is fine with me. came back to touch up once. not much issuse for me.

Overall rating : 85% - Pro in design, Pro in colour selection, Good in helping to settle many things. Take good care of my place. good help in budget control. No major issue. Overally, reno was hassle free. like the way they go round help us doing things that should not even be in their workload. very friendly. just that at the start abit hard to get discount but once signed up, the discount of freebis just keep pouring in without us asking of it.

CLC is a True Design Firm where they don't mind to throw in more stuff for free if they feel that that will make the place looks better.

Hats off them.

Hereby we Clcers Mr & Mrs Tan of Lentor Loop Wish CLC a bright future ahead and Thanks all for passing us the contact of CLC, Which enable us to have a chance to be a proud member of CLC.

Haha..I will kill u for not letting me to visit your place and spider in advance. haha

Hopefully got more CLCer joining in soon bah. :D

haha ya also wish to gather more ClCer soon haha.

I forgotten mine fr for them . here it goes.

Designer: Mr. ZL (LESLIE)

Project MANAGER: Mr. Jeremy

Site Supervisor: Mr. Jack Fang

Selection

on colours : 80% - good in colours really live up to the company name. all colours chosen by them.

Ideas : 100% - very good in giving many ideas

Price : 80% - in terms of materials to materials i feel that they are giving alot of better stuffs at the same price what others are offering.

Workmanship

for tiles : 90%-good! nice workmanship

Workmanship

for carpentry: 95% - very fine work by their guys. soft closing for all cabinets feels good. able to have selection of inner colour again live up to their company name.

Service : 90% - The best so far. very on the ball.

On Time : 100% - 5 days before deadline very happy with them

Attendance : 80% - every 2days will see him once at site in the morning. caught him doing spot checks on workmanship even on sunday morning

Site : 80% - very clean not messy at all only the first week abit cant take it. therafter clean site

Showroom : Office located at bukit batok. it is more towards office style nothing much to see in office except tons of design books. 1 word Messy. maybe that is what most designer office look like many design books, many drawings. i wonder y don't they do it like a showroom. since the office is big enough.

Designer Repo: Fr from renotalk and others site very good. don't have problem with most clients for what i know. mostly all refferral base clients, that say it all.

Electrician: - very g00d with at hiding all cables. willingness to help fix lots of things. price, ok $130 more then normal quote.

Painting work: 80% - painting is fine with me. came back to touch up once. not much issuse for me.

Overall rating : 85% - Pro in design, Pro in colour selection, Good in helping to settle many things. Take good care of my place. good help in budget control. No major issue. Overally, reno was hassle free. like the way they go round help us doing things that should not even be in their workload. very friendly. just that at the start abit hard to get discount but once signed up, the discount of freebis just keep pouring in without us asking of it.

CLC is a True Design Firm where they don't mind to throw in more stuff for free if they feel that that will make the place looks better.

Hats off them.

Hereby we Clcers Mr & Mrs Tan of Lentor Loop Wish CLC a bright future ahead and Thanks all for passing us the contact of CLC, Which enable us to have a chance to be a proud member of CLC.

Seems like you too enjoy the services. so any planning on inviting as all to your place for lunch @@