Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohck

City Living

sohck, how is the progress of ur reno oredi?

saw from some other threads that u're not too pleased with the rate it is going along... any better now?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi soh

ur house views are great! i love houses that are high with superb views! :) hows is the progress of ur reno?

Reno completed and shifted in about three weeks ago. But busy shifting (without a mover) and thus no time to post completed pictures and night scenes. All the madness should complete this weekend, as we have to complete our shifting because we are renting out our condo this Sunday.

Will post my completed pictures and air my complaints of my contractors sometime next week.

Hi Sohck,

saw your post in this thread :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22644

you got ur lights from Strass ? after going to Palace Lights Pte Ltd ?

Wanted to find out more about this Palace Lights as I was shock to read this thread :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19053

Hows your review of Palace Lights and Strass ? Heard they are same Boss open de but registered different name...

MANY many bad reviews about them even in SGBride forum

Edited by Zio

Hi Sohck,

saw your post in this thread :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22644

you got ur lights from Strass ? after going to Palace Lights Pte Ltd ?

Wanted to find out more about this Palace Lights as I was shock to read this thread :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19053

Hows your review of Palace Lights and Strass ? Heard they are same Boss open de but registered different name...

MANY many bad reviews about them even in SGBride forum

Hi Zio,

Yes, I got all my lights from Strass.

What happened was that on this day (can't remember the date) we were planning to get my lightings from Balestier Road. We started from Palace Lights (that's the first one we visited), asked about prices and then move on to the next one. The search ended at Strass when we were offered the lowest prices that afternoon (also because we were too tired to walk any more). As the lights we were looking were generic ones, so almost every shop sells them so it is easy for us to compare prices.

I am not sure if Strass is related to Palace Lights, but the sales guy at Strass knows a lot about Palace Lights. He knows the names of all the sales people there, how they look like, even know what price they are selling. I did ask if they are related but he didn't reply me. So there is a chance the two shops are related somehow.

I did read about the bad reviews about Strass at SGBridge forum, but my experience with them is ok. My lights were installed by my contractor (equally lousy actually) so my dealing with Strass is just on the purchase of the lights.

Hi sohck

Tried to pm u but ur inbox is full.. Remember a few months back i asked you abt the Sharp Water Oven? I'm thinking of getting it this weekend. Just wondering if you have started using it. If yes can share whether it's good? Can it be used to bake cakes and cookies like the normal ovens? Hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks alot.. :D

hi sohck, may i know how much is it psf for your AC5 supreme laminates? pm me if you prefer.

any scratches on them so far? any problem with water?

how about the i-robot? working good after 6 months?

you also never got to finish up on that "complaint post" on the contractor :P

Hi sohck,

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full..

Just to check have you been using Supreme laminate flooring?

What do you think of the quality and services? : )

Thinking of getting laminate for my 3 rooms + 1 study room.

My ID highly recommended Supreme.. tell me it's more cost effective..

Looking forward for your soonest advise ; )

Thanks!

Hi sohck,

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full..

Just to check have you been using Supreme laminate flooring?

What do you think of the quality and services? : )

Thinking of getting laminate for my 3 rooms + 1 study room.

My ID highly recommended Supreme.. tell me it's more cost effective..

Looking forward for your soonest advise ; )

Thanks!

Your ID recommend Supreme because got high commission :)

Go direct to any laminate company, they'll give 10-20% discounts.

Hi Friends,

As stated in my new t-Blog "Simei Green Minor Renovation" we will be doing some minor renovation to our HDB flat so that my children can have their own rooms. The initial thought is to convert the study room to my daughter's bedroom and furnish the third bedroom for my son.

A picture tells a thousand word. Let me figure out (or revise) how to post pictures so it will be easier for you to visualize what we want to do.

Stay on for more updates.

Hi Friends,

As stated in my new t-Blog "Simei Green Minor Renovation" we will be doing some minor renovation to our HDB flat so that my children can have their own rooms. The initial thought is to convert the study room to my daughter's bedroom and furnish the third bedroom for my son.

A picture tells a thousand word. Let me figure out (or revise) how to post pictures so it will be easier for you to visualize what we want to do.

Stay on for more updates.

do mind share with me ur ID contracter & number.

thanks so much.