Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

Hi iluvmybean!

I think many reno mates do read your t-blog, just not much to comment most of the time. So reading silently like me. :)

And I also bought the samsung fridge before deciding on my kitchen. But I sort of regretted, cos not having a white kitchen. And asethetice wise, have some worries whether it will blend in well with my kitchen or not.

I was looking at lightings for your MBR. Somehow I feel the lightings are abit strange, like the lightbox seems abit too big in term of beadth, abit extended out too much if you understand what I mean. But I will reserve my comment till it is done up with your furnishings. :). Maybe it is just me la. :)

hi mickey m

dun need to regret la.. white always goes well with any colour.. dun worry.. i think it's a nice fridge.. :P

the lightbox has to be deep as it has cove lights in it.. it may seem wide compared to the normal L box.. hee.. that's the only light source in my MBR so can't be too small also la.. if too small the cove lights wun light up my room u c? hee.. will wait for your comments once all my furnishings/ furnitures are in.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It's actually the full address leh.. haha.. the address is 496 Sims Ave S(387564).

haha blur me.....tysm.

then wkend i have place to shop le... :dancingqueen:

hi hi!

first time here! wow your reno is almost done!

is your solid surface top for your kitchen white as well?

how much is your fridge?

Your WIW entrance looks a bit small... is it the camera angle? :)

haha blur me.....tysm.

then wkend i have place to shop le... :dancingqueen:

haha nvm sometimes i also very blur de.. Have fun shopping! hope you'll find what u like.. :D

hi mickey m

dun need to regret la.. white always goes well with any colour.. dun worry.. i think it's a nice fridge.. :P

the lightbox has to be deep as it has cove lights in it.. it may seem wide compared to the normal L box.. hee.. that's the only light source in my MBR so can't be too small also la.. if too small the cove lights wun light up my room u c? hee.. will wait for your comments once all my furnishings/ furnitures are in.. :yamseng:

realise alot of spelling typo in my previous post. hahah.

yup yup. it is a nice fridge, reasonable price for a 4 tick. and the size i just nice, bigger than a standard 1 door fridge (more storage area) but smaller than a 2 door fridge (more space needed).

yup, can see that your light source will be halogen lights plus covelight (maybe bedside lamps also?). is the covelight bright enough in your room? cos i was thinking if covelight is not bright enough, u will switch on halogen lights which are high energy consumption and if u on it for long period of time everyday, might not be gd for your wallet. and as we all know halogen give off more heat, more likelihood u will switch on the air con when u are in the room.

Ariston Washer & Dryer..

photo0251v.jpg

Laundry Hanger from Home Niche installed.. I had to have this cos i really dunno how to bring a bamboo out of the window.. Very scary.. :(

photo0253i.jpg

Samsung fridge.. Quite popular amongst the forummers here.. :D Big and has 4 ticks.. :good:

photo0254q.jpg

View from Kitchen entrance..

photo0255mx.jpg

View from common bath..

photo0256s.jpg

Blur me forgot to take pics of my common bath bifold door, big mirror and shower screen in MBR bath.. Will post soon k..

So sad leh finally post so many pics of my new place but like not much comments from forummers.. :(

Hihi iluvmybeans,

I also think many does look at your blog, but didnt comment. Probably cause its just too nice. Hee.. great to know that your reno is very smooth.

The only item that I noticed from your pics is.. your laundy bars seems to be very close to your stack (dryer), will your dryer get 'bruises' from the laundry bars' swings? By the way, can your laundry bars come down to your chest level to hang the clothes before pulling them up?

hi hi!

first time here! wow your reno is almost done!

is your solid surface top for your kitchen white as well?

how much is your fridge?

Your WIW entrance looks a bit small... is it the camera angle? :)

Hihi annjoy..

thanks for visiting my blog.. haha.. Yup i chose a white solid surface also.. tmr shud be up.. will post pics soon!

My fridge i gt it for $1199.. cos my fren happened to know the store manager from Harvey Norman at parkway parade n helped me get a discount..

It's true my WIW entrance is small (around 700-750mm) cos of the stupid column that cannot be hacked.. but the space inside (around 125mm) is more than enuf for us to walk around.. :P

realise alot of spelling typo in my previous post. hahah.

yup yup. it is a nice fridge, reasonable price for a 4 tick. and the size i just nice, bigger than a standard 1 door fridge (more storage area) but smaller than a 2 door fridge (more space needed).

yup, can see that your light source will be halogen lights plus covelight (maybe bedside lamps also?). is the covelight bright enough in your room? cos i was thinking if covelight is not bright enough, u will switch on halogen lights which are high energy consumption and if u on it for long period of time everyday, might not be gd for your wallet. and as we all know halogen give off more heat, more likelihood u will switch on the air con when u are in the room.

haha actually it's bright enuf since i dun need to do any reading in the room.. nv tot abt the wasting electricity part actually.. haha until u reminded me.. i'll probably not spend too much time in the bedroom except sleeping? cos i can relax at the living room or entertainment room ma since my room gt no TV.. :D and i'll switch on my aircon around bed time unless it's warm.. thanks for reminding me haha if not i'll probably get a shock when my electricity bill comes.. :bangwall:

Hihi iluvmybeans,

I also think many does look at your blog, but didnt comment. Probably cause its just too nice. Hee.. great to know that your reno is very smooth.

The only item that I noticed from your pics is.. your laundy bars seems to be very close to your stack (dryer), will your dryer get 'bruises' from the laundry bars' swings? By the way, can your laundry bars come down to your chest level to hang the clothes before pulling them up?

hi rasp..

long time no chat liao.. hee.. thanks for your an(1) wei(4) haha.. i'm ok la.. just like to hear more comments from you guys (& ladies).. from the angle it indeed looks like the laundry hanger will hit my dryer hor? haha.. actually it wun even come close.. let me go back and tk a clearer pic to show u k.. Yup my laundry hanger and be brought down to a comfortable position for me to hang my clothes. let me take a pic of it when it's down fully and show u k.. :D

haha actually it's bright enuf since i dun need to do any reading in the room.. nv tot abt the wasting electricity part actually.. haha until u reminded me.. i'll probably not spend too much time in the bedroom except sleeping? cos i can relax at the living room or entertainment room ma since my room gt no TV.. :D and i'll switch on my aircon around bed time unless it's warm.. thanks for reminding me haha if not i'll probably get a shock when my electricity bill comes.. :bangwall:

same here, bedroom just for sleeping and personal time. :) i only know halogen lights are big electricity consumers, how much more in terms of utility cost i am not sure also. :)

Edited by Mickey M

More updates..

Protective film on black glass peeled off..

photo0269u.jpg

photo0272j.jpg

Pics for Rasp..

Laundry hanger pulled all the way down..

photo0273.jpg

photo0276.jpg

Actually i'm short (1.55m) and the hanger when pulled all the way down is around my forehead.. Still comfortable enuf to put the clothes up i think..

Protective plastic of crystal light in WIW removed..

photo0279g.jpg

Closeup of light.. Swee!! My hub's fav & the most ex light in our hse..

photo0281.jpg

Main gate up..

photo0284v.jpg

photo0285o.jpg

Waiting for door to be painted white.. :dancingqueen:

More updates..

Laundry hanger pulled all the way down..

photo0273.jpg

photo0276.jpg

Actually i'm short (1.55m) and the hanger when pulled all the way down is around my forehead.. Still comfortable enuf to put the clothes up i think..

can help me check when it's pulled all the way down. what's the clearance from the ground till the hanger? 1.5m?

i have a sink and drainer where your washer and green tea bottle is. so i am afraid it might not be practical for me to place this type of hanger there.

thanks

Main gate up..

photo0284v.jpg

photo0285o.jpg

Waiting for door to be painted white.. :dancingqueen:

Hi iluvmybeans,

Thumbs up for your reno. Really like the white and black kitchen. Can advise me on the price for your main gate? Thanks.

can help me check when it's pulled all the way down. what's the clearance from the ground till the hanger? 1.5m?

i have a sink and drainer where your washer and green tea bottle is. so i am afraid it might not be practical for me to place this type of hanger there.

thanks

erm as i said it reaches around my forehead so u estimate loh.. haha.. i'm 1.55m. so i think should be around 1.4-1.5m from the ground.. and actually if u are tall enuf u dun even have to pull the hanger all the way down ma.. it can be stopped at any height by pulling the string..