Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

White Chandelier from lightings.com.sg. I've added 6 lamp shades but i dun have a pic.

159fromlightingscomsg.jpg

Ceiling lamp for entertainment room. The one i bought looks similar but comes with nicer crystals but i dun have a pic of it.

6500b220t.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sofa from Nova Furnishing at Tradehub 21. I borrowed this pic from 1 of the forummers here. Thanks to her.. Mine will be all black.

s1599b4gstfromnovatrade.jpg

42" Samsung Plasma PS-42B430 from Comex Sale with free Samsung P191 DVD Player. Think it looks just like my 50" one.

samsungplasmaps42b43082.jpg

Custom made bedframe from Hommage Trading. It's not like the one in the pic. i'm using the headboard design and the bottom is a low platform. I extended the width to about 2.4m (for my son to slp on the platform beside us) and the height of the headboard to half height (to look like a feature wall). The price is very reasonable. Very recommended! :good: I'll post the pics when the actual bedframe arrives.. :notti:

s900custommadebedframef.jpg

Edited by iluvmybeans

Stuff from Heritage Bathroom Gallery

Rinnai RH90CD Hood

rinnaihoodrh90cd66126.jpg

Crizto scratch proof sink. I think this is a very good deal because of the 40% discount they were having.

criztokitchensinkcks100.jpg

2 Crizto WC

criztomodel2340asiaexce.jpg

1 Crizto Basin which comes with one of the WC as a package.

criztobasininpackageccb.jpg

I can't seem to upload the pic of the rainshower. Will try to upload some other time.

There's also a waterfall tap for the common toilet and dish drainer for the kitchen sink but i dun have pics of them.

2 seater recliner armchair from Nova Furnishing for my entertainment room. This pic looks fugly. But mine is in a very dark brown, very swee one.. Hee.. Will post the actual pics when they arrive.

nova2seaterreclinerarmc.jpg

4 dining chairs from Nova also.. My dining table is not the one in the pic.. I gt the pic from the website..

4diningchairsfromnova80.jpg

Last is this waterfall tap for MBR bathroom. A very good deal also. Borrowed this pic greenpeace_sg. Xie xie ni!

80waterfalltapfromgreen.jpg

The rest hor i nv take pic and can't find the pics online so have to wait for the actual thing to come liao.

Heritage Bathroom Gallery is located at 718 geylang rd?

Yes that's right. But i was told the 40% discount is only until this wednesday. But you can try calling them to ask..

Hi.. It's been a long time since i update my blog liao.. Finally going to start my renovation around 1st week of November. So excited!!! :dancingqueen: Hopefully everything will go smoothly and i'll be able to live in my dream home soon..

Bought many things over these few weeks. Wanna share with you all. Hee hee.. I know i'm super KS but really cannot resist la!!

Hihi iluvmybeans,

Read that you going to start your reno next month. Congrats congrats~! hee.. think you almost purchased all your electronic stuff. :D

Sofa from Nova Furnishing at Tradehub 21. I borrowed this pic from 1 of the forummers here. Thanks to her.. Mine will be all black.

s1599b4gstfromnovatrade.jpg

Hey you got the same sofa as Ivy leh

Oh....you borrowed the pic from her is it ? :D

The sofa back can recline one hor ?

Hihi iluvmybeans,

Read that you going to start your reno next month. Congrats congrats~! hee.. think you almost purchased all your electronic stuff. :D

Hi Rasp

Thanks.. Haha ya loh.. I'm super KS now left with Fridge, Induction Hob & Oven liao will go Harvey Norman in these few weeks to get them. I'm so excited abt everything now.. Hehee.. :dancingqueen:

Hey you got the same sofa as Ivy leh

Oh....you borrowed the pic from her is it ? :D

The sofa back can recline one hor ?

Hi coffee_o

Ya you are right. I know i borrowed this photo from someone here but i really couldn't remember who so i just thank the person whom i borrowed the photo from loh. Heehee.. I always save ppl's photos for reference then after that cannot remember liao. Thanks for telling me! And thanks to Ivy for sharing cos my husband and i went to see the sofa after seeing her pics and fell in love with it. After looking at many other different sofas we still prefer this..

Ya correct the sofa can be put flat cos it's a sofa bed.. The L side got remote control can recline that part alone also.