Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

Doorway to Kitchen

dsc00445j.jpg

Kitchen tiled.. With new casement windows also..

dsc00448.jpg

Base for suspended kitchen cabinets done..

dsc00449j.jpg

New rubbish chute.. ewww i hate green.. luckily the protective film can be peeled off.. haha

dsc00450xo.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Common bath tiled.. It's abit like the croc tiles but glossy. Gt bling bling mosaics also.. My hubby wil be using this toilet more and he keep insisting that HIS toilet is nicer then MINE (MBR Bath).. :bleah: We will be having ventilation fan in the common bath also as Feng Shui master asked us to close the door at all times..

dsc00451d.jpg

Close up of bling bling mosaics..

dsc00453n.jpg

Ugly and huge pipe in common toilet.. It's because of this stupid pipe that i had to sacrifice the shower screen if i wanted a sink in the bath.. Sian.. What a wastage of space.. :bangwall: It will be painted white..

dsc00454f.jpg

Common bath tiled.. It's abit like the croc tiles but glossy. Gt bling bling mosaics also.. My hubby wil be using this toilet more and he keep insisting that HIS toilet is nicer then MINE (MBR Bath).. :bleah: We will be having ventilation fan in the common bath also as Feng Shui master asked us to close the door at all times..

dsc00451d.jpg

hehe post up YOUR toilet to show us then! :)

btw, u got ur ventilation fan from where? they cut the window hole for u or ur contractor?

More photos for MBR Bath.. Rainshower and Basin with waterfall tap up.. See how low my Rainshower is.. Luckily i'm short (1.55m) if not it'll be just above my head.. all because of ANOTHER stupid pipe.. :bangwall: This time not in common bath but in MBR bath.. :(

dsc00458wo.jpg

New WC from Heritage.. Got it as a package with the sink.. I like.. :P

dsc00459h.jpg

Close up of Basin and Tap

dsc00460sf.jpg

Close up of Rainshower

dsc00461p.jpg

hehe post up YOUR toilet to show us then! :)

btw, u got ur ventilation fan from where? they cut the window hole for u or ur contractor?

Hi..

My dad is my contractor.. hee.. i think his sub con cut the hole.. fan brand is kdk but dun think he gt from kdk.. maybe from dealer..

Close up of common bath basin and tap.. basin is same as MBR only tap different..

dsc00464.jpg

Close up of Rainshower in common bath.. This should be the correct height ma.. sob sob.. y must there be a stupid pipe in the MBR bath.. :(

dsc00465l.jpg

Close up of Alpha V6 fan bought from lightings.com.sg.. My hubby's fav!

dsc00466k.jpg

Covelights in living done..

dsc00467my.jpg

dsc00468k.jpg

Kitchen cabinets frame up.. actually the progress of my reno is super duper fast.. haha.. i can't believe my eyes sometimes also..

dsc00469c.jpg

Larder unit done.. Opening for fridge.. :dribble:

dsc00470j.jpg

Switches on Kitchen cabinets backsplash.. backsplash not done yet.. wondering if they will remove the switches before installing the backsplash or cut the backsplash to fit the switches..

dsc00472w.jpg

Base for washer and cabinet for chute.. 1 switch at the side for lights under suspended cabinets.. :dribble:

dsc00473g.jpg

Left is entertainment area right is WIW.. Hence the 2 different colours.. hee.. Can see my new homo tiles here also..

dsc00474e.jpg

This is the back of my WIW and the wall where my TV will be mounted for my Entertainment Room.. Yippeee.... Can see from this pic that the wall between MBR (original) and bedroom (MBR now) has been hacked and the rooms combined..

dsc00476xg.jpg

Light switch for WIW on side of WIW.. Sockets below.. Can peek at my WIW liao.. nice nice nice!!!

dsc00477u.jpg

View from WIW entrance.. Quite a small entrance due to the column at the side.. Cannot be hacked so what to do..

dsc00478hv.jpg

Ugly pipe in MBR Bath painted matt black.. Looks much better already right?

dsc00480w.jpg

TV feature wall and console waiting to be fixed.. :D

dsc00481r.jpg

Kitchen sink from Heritage.. Big and nice.. i like.. :P

dsc00485e.jpg

Lights in Kitchen.. 2 of this.. Very bright..

dsc00489g.jpg

Going lunch liao.. continue later.. :D

Covelights, downlights and crystal light for foyer switched on..

dsc00493g.jpg

dsc00495i.jpg

Shoe cabinet done.. Interesting design from my dad for ventilation.. Can put fingers in to open the doors also.. :P

dsc00497oa.jpg

Studyroom painted.. 1 wall blue as advised by Feng Shui master.. Light same as the ones in Kitchen..

dsc00498zi.jpg

Hanging light in Entertainment Room installed.. Didn't remove the plastic yet.. Will take another pic when plastic is removed..

dsc00500sa.jpg

Kitchen cabinets up up up!!! I love it... :dancingqueen:

dsc00507u.jpg

dsc00508c.jpg

dsc00509f.jpg

Individual baskets in Larder unit..

dsc00513c.jpg

Only left with solid top, backsplash and installation of induction hob liao.. :D

Edited by iluvmybeans

Due to space constraints.. Can't take a pic of the whole WIW..

dsc00502g.jpg

My Tofu Squares in WIW.. a bit too deep i think.. haha.. more like for putting boxers?? :P

dsc00514d.jpg

Baskets for folded clothes..

dsc00515lk.jpg

Hubby's tofu squares and baskets.. oops seems a bit unfair hor? hee..

dsc00516z.jpg

The shorter part of my L-shape WIW.. Shelves for bags and stuff.. Switches inside for Bathroom light and ventilation fan..

dsc00517i.jpg

Top part of WIW..

dsc00519n.jpg

That's all for today.. Will take more pics when the both TV walls are done k.. Hope to hear some comments!! :D