Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

haha thanks thanks.. it's nice to design and plan for your own home.. then there's some satisfaction right? :)

I like how you've planned your WIW to go into the bath like that... And having your MBR in the room behind is better... Putting all the bedrooms together. Great planning.

My kitchen? it's normal for now.. going to do a nice dining in it soon :)

Thanks too! You are too humble. Kitchen so nice yet you say normal. Haha. Looking forward to pics of your new dining =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Rasp

Thanks for the great idea. I go try it out soon. Hee hee.. Wa you and your hubby power leh move in then reno wun be very dirty & inconvenient? I'm still staying with my in-laws now. Their place is at Jurong East. My new home at Bukit Batok central. They would prefer us staying with them la but i want my own place, the sooner the better. Haha but i want to renovate my home until swee swee so have to save up for reno. What about you? How come so fast move in liao?

Hee.. that time was thinking of having some 2-ppl world, so moved in after just painting and cleaning up the place. The stay-in during renovation had not occured to me that time. Now, I also don't know how :unsure: , cause our barang barang have increased quite alot after staying there.

Meanwhile, still thinking and planning of what we want to do first. Hee.. we quite layback kind, probably won't start the reno anytime soon. :D

Hee.. that time was thinking of having some 2-ppl world, so moved in after just painting and cleaning up the place. The stay-in during renovation had not occured to me that time. Now, I also don't know how :unsure: , cause our barang barang have increased quite alot after staying there.

Meanwhile, still thinking and planning of what we want to do first. Hee.. we quite layback kind, probably won't start the reno anytime soon. :D

Hee i also want to have 2-ppl world but hor the house is so run down. Ewww... :bleah: So die die must renovate. I was thinking want to renovate 1 time do all swee swee then next time won't regret loh. Hee cos if regret then want to change or do more stuff will be even more troublesome & expensive in my opinion. But if wanna renovate swee swee also need to save alot of money so now cannot have 2-ppl world YET.. Haha.. :bangwall: Hopefully 6 months will pass by real quick.. :dancingqueen:

For your case a bit more troublesome but should be ok la. Maybe move back to stay with either side of your parents for 1 or 2 months during your renovation? Sounds pretty ok to me but maybe the moving part a bit headache right? Hee hee.. Ppl in Renotalk always share lots of good ideas. I'm sure you can get alot of nice ideas from them. :good: All the best! :yamseng:

Hee i also want to have 2-ppl world but hor the house is so run down. Ewww... :bleah: So die die must renovate. I was thinking want to renovate 1 time do all swee swee then next time won't regret loh. Hee cos if regret then want to change or do more stuff will be even more troublesome & expensive in my opinion. But if wanna renovate swee swee also need to save alot of money so now cannot have 2-ppl world YET.. Haha.. :bangwall: Hopefully 6 months will pass by real quick.. :dancingqueen:

For your case a bit more troublesome but should be ok la. Maybe move back to stay with either side of your parents for 1 or 2 months during your renovation? Sounds pretty ok to me but maybe the moving part a bit headache right? Hee hee.. Ppl in Renotalk always share lots of good ideas. I'm sure you can get alot of nice ideas from them. :good: All the best! :yamseng:

We can moved back to neither side, cause my room already taken over by my bro and his room better still, his parents shifted to his bro's place and rented the whole place out. So the plan is either to stay in during reno, or rent another place.

6month will just pass by in a wink of eye. Like now already May, I am still thinking.. seems like just started 2009 and yet its almost half the year gone. I bet your reno probably going to start early than mine since we are great procrastinators. :D

We can moved back to neither side, cause my room already taken over by my bro and his room better still, his parents shifted to his bro's place and rented the whole place out. So the plan is either to stay in during reno, or rent another place.

6month will just pass by in a wink of eye. Like now already May, I am still thinking.. seems like just started 2009 and yet its almost half the year gone. I bet your reno probably going to start early than mine since we are great procrastinators. :D

Ya lor true also. So fast May liao. Hope time really fly by during this 6 months ba. Sometimes it is ok to procrastinate cos i always find myself overly gan chiong. Haha :P

I think it's quite impossible for you all to stay in during reno cos all your stuff will be covered in dirt. Haha think you really have to find another place to rent/stay first. :)

wow... ur plan looks :good:

really luv extended MBR. so envious!! :)

Hi Rdnest

Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully the real thing will look as good. :notti:

Edited by iluvmybeans

Hey guys

I need help! I wanted to do this L-shaped part where my sink will be positioned. BUT Feng Shui master say must divide the kitchen into 3 parts. 1st part nearer to entrance for fridge, 2nd part (center) for stove & last part for sink. So if lets say i do a cabinet for my chute and then next to it put my washer, my sink will 'eat' into the 2nd part (center) which is not right for my feng shui plan. :bangwall:

If i place my washer next to the toilet door it will be very near to the sink and the walkway will become too narrow. I think it's not feasible to put my washer under the window also. Where do you guys suggest i put my washer? For your info i will be getting a front load. Anyone knows if i can mount it on top like some ppl mount their dryer? Any negative feedback or? Was thinking if we can mount the washer, then we can do a low cabinet for the rubbish chute and mount the washer on top of the cabinet. Sounds stupid anot huh? Will there be any leaking issues? Sorry i really have no idea. :dunno:

Thanks in advance!!! :yamseng:

No one reply :(

But it's ok.. I've found the solution to my problem. My kitchen is going to look like this..

kitchenlayoutikeaplanner.jpg

Looks messy hor? But i like!!! :dancingqueen: Hee..

I think stove on island is a neat idea... however I'm confused a little about the washing machine.. so it'll be at the right side standing alone?

hello and welcome to RT and Bukit Batok. :D

Mind pm me the block of your unit? Kaypoh cause it might be one of the unit that we have viewed last time. :P

I think stove on island is a neat idea... however I'm confused a little about the washing machine.. so it'll be at the right side standing alone?

Thanks! I love the idea too.. :P The washing machine will actually be next to the toilet door. See from my floorplanner plan below.. Actually i should show the back of the washer but was trying to be funny let you all see the model i'm buying.. :D Heex..

kitchenfloorplanner.jpg

Is it clearer now? :notti:

hello and welcome to RT and Bukit Batok. :D

Mind pm me the block of your unit? Kaypoh cause it might be one of the unit that we have viewed last time. :P

Hi sixer

pm sent! :)