Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Sean, the boards are for false cilings if I am not wrong ;)

okok...but plastering not done yet also.....so dunno what next?

surprisingly Joseph is helping us with the false celing n etc.....bt uncle still insist that he is handling our project?hmm......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
okok...but plastering not done yet also.....so dunno what next?

surprisingly Joseph is helping us with the false celing n etc.....bt uncle still insist that he is handling our project?hmm......

joseph tells me he's handling all the plastering for ah soon. i think that's why.

wow, I'm wondering when to get the air-con done also :D

sidetrack a bit: will try to find korean f4 lar, since everyone recommends it after they watch it :D

wow, I'm wondering when to get the air-con done also :D

sidetrack a bit: will try to find korean f4 lar, since everyone recommends it after they watch it :D

sidetrack also: i watch free from skyme.com..... heehee...... alot of shows ah....

back to main topic... actually i dun like the trucking in the study rm... thinking if should get the aircon guy to come down again to redo that part only... dun know if will have more cost anot..

joseph tells me he's handling all the plastering for ah soon. i think that's why.

actually i dun mind him taking over...but Uncle insist that he want to oversee my place?i was like.... :dunno:

maybe i put too much stress n pressure on him liao...wahahha :P

sidetrack also: i watch free from skyme.com..... heehee...... alot of shows ah....

back to main topic... actually i dun like the trucking in the study rm... thinking if should get the aircon guy to come down again to redo that part only... dun know if will have more cost anot..

hmm....maybe u want to give andy or the lady from allbest a cal...to see what they say?:)

u guys also served by Andy? I was also served by him. I prefer his other colleague who is also uncle, shorter and a little chubby. I got my 1st aircon from him and he is really prompt in his responses...

u guys also served by Andy? I was also served by him. I prefer his other colleague who is also uncle, shorter and a little chubby. I got my 1st aircon from him and he is really prompt in his responses...

yup...served by Andy...we got the aircon before we saw that the Uncle is better...but to be fair...he is ok so far....u also got it from him?

yup...served by Andy...we got the aircon before we saw that the Uncle is better...but to be fair...he is ok so far....u also got it from him?

yup...also from him but i ever called him and scolded him. See lah, i always call and scold ppl...haiz.

he promised to come back regarding my installation date then never called back, and was told he was off that day itself. how irresponsible. but luckily the lady at the main office very nice, settled for me...that is y i do not have very good impression of Andy after that incident.

yup...also from him but i ever called him and scolded him. See lah, i always call and scold ppl...haiz.

he promised to come back regarding my installation date then never called back, and was told he was off that day itself. how irresponsible. but luckily the lady at the main office very nice, settled for me...that is y i do not have very good impression of Andy after that incident.

yup....i also have some small issue about chasing for water pipe...........but he did deliver as promise...so not much of issue.....:P

hmm, think i better not call anyone but instead pay Allbest a visit..

sengkang also has Allbest, so think should go there, nearer to my place.

yup....i also have some small issue about chasing for water pipe...........but he did deliver as promise...so not much of issue.....:P

ok lah...i got Hubby to call him after that incident...but i like the technician who is doing my trunking. He is good leh...value add and discussing with uncle on how best to run the trunking.

hmm, think i better not call anyone but instead pay Allbest a visit..

sengkang also has Allbest, so think should go there, nearer to my place.

the old uncle is at IMM branch which F4 mention is better. :)

plastering up, then they will come and do the wiring ba. if i am not wrong. if no wiring, then maybe first coat of paint? then will be measurement for the carpentry works

ok lah...i got Hubby to call him after that incident...but i like the technician who is doing my trunking. He is good leh...value add and discussing with uncle on how best to run the trunking.

talk about this i also sad......i remeber i spoek to Uncle..."book" him 1-2 weeks in advance for my aircon truking...need him to be around to advise...in the end...he say he cant make it that day.... :curse:

But what to do...in the end just manage it ourself lor...