Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Fridge Open From The Left Side

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
As above, does anyone knows which model or brand of fridge open from the left side instead of right?

thanks

Hi blackcar,

so coincidental, I'm also looking for one with a left swinging door due to my kitchen layout. Wondering whether such fridge exist as I have never saw any before in the stores. :)

Hi

my frens are using whirlpool fridge that opens on the left but i dun know what's the model and they bought from mega discount store.

As above, does anyone knows which model or brand of fridge open from the left side instead of right?

thanks

I think Fisher & Payel models can choose which side you want to open from.

thanks

Yes, confirmed that F&P fridges open from left side, coz i'm using one....... check the prices from Mega Discount Store. tell them you want F&P and they will show you the diff models

only european models can have left side open fridge doors.. i am thinking of buying F&P as well but then the salesman told me F&P fridge dont have defrost function..meaing every few months need to switch off the fridge for it to defrost the freezer compartment..

how true is that????

thanks for the reply, i prefer the non ang mo brand. Long long time ago, Sharp has this model, can open the door either from left or right. Hard to find one now!!!

Also, i noticed that the smaller fridge ice box area doesnt comes with light, i wonder why.

If anyone knows where to get one that open from the left, pls shout out ya!!!

thanks

Edited by blackcar

I'm also initially looking for left open cuz space contraint, now instead look for a french opening fridge. 4 door can open both side so door is shorter and not like side by side fridge with a center divider, still top and bottom. looking at Hitachi R-W690AM. unfortunately only few brand carry this type of fridge.

only european models can have left side open fridge doors.. i am thinking of buying F&P as well but then the salesman told me F&P fridge dont have defrost function..meaing every few months need to switch off the fridge for it to defrost the freezer compartment..

how true is that????

Defrost? My current F&P freezer does not have defrost :P

Hi, just to clarify, you are looking for a fridge with the door hinge on the left, meaning the door handle is on the right. Door opens swinging from right to left?

I was hunting for quite a while until I found one from LG, exclusive model at Harvey Norman. Got it at the branch at Funan Centre. Suggest you make a trip to this branch as I went to the one at Novena and found the same model, but the sales staff over there told me I have to pay $150 to change the hinge. Anyway, I got it at Funan Branch and they have indicated it's FOC and will get it changed before delivering. It's a 2 door, tall and slim type.

European models like F&P have models which can open both sides as well, but it's way too costly for us and also comes with a lengthy waiting period. So it was a no-brainer to get the LG.

Check it out.

Rgds.

how true is that????

the salesguy is trying to smoke you......

wat defrost?? my F&P doesnt need to defrost!!! what kind of age now? 1940s?

i have already use it for 1 year now.......

Hi, just to clarify, you are looking for a fridge with the door hinge on the left, meaning the door handle is on the right. Door opens swinging from right to left?

I was hunting for quite a while until I found one from LG, exclusive model at Harvey Norman. Got it at the branch at Funan Centre. Suggest you make a trip to this branch as I went to the one at Novena and found the same model, but the sales staff over there told me I have to pay $150 to change the hinge. Anyway, I got it at Funan Branch and they have indicated it's FOC and will get it changed before delivering. It's a 2 door, tall and slim type.

European models like F&P have models which can open both sides as well, but it's way too costly for us and also comes with a lengthy waiting period. So it was a no-brainer to get the LG.

Check it out.

Rgds.

Cool!!! thanks for the lead, yes the door handle is on the right and swing from right to left. May i know wats the model nos? Ya F&P is beyond my budget.