Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi xinyi, so you confirm with Ho Bee already? When are you starting your work? Mine is gonna start on Mon!

mine ah.. not yet.. not so fast..

they came to do measurements today.... tell us things to do and things that cannot do.. now have to wait for their final quotation... Plus I added 2 items that previous quotation does not have.

my target for reno is starting of apr.. still have time to play around.. ;)

but i must say, both of them are very experience, especially ah keong. :thumbs up:

Mint : hehe..hows te house visit on sat? sorrie wasnt there at my new house. hope sunboi has been a gd host. =)

Really sorry... would really like to visit that day, but need to bring my son to see doctor that day... :(

lukecas, suppose to get keys tml right? Cheer up. :bangwall:

Gotten my keys yesterday, happy to see my house empty, at the same time.. small small things are making me very troubled. Trying to seek help here and there. Haiz.. :bangwall:

Good news, Patrick has get back to me on final quotation.. After taking off and adding some items.. The total cost came up to be 5.3k. Hopefully, reno can get started at beginning of apr.. :sport-smiley-004:

i also signed with patrick to do up my mum's flat!

I just call to confirm the deal with patrick. He say can start reno anytime. Will start at beginning of apr. Now can start preparing.. :sport-smiley-004:

Any idea what is the payment details?