Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

so anyone engaging outside electrician beside ho bee?

we may be using another electrician for the job, Patrick can do the carpentry and other job for us.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so anyone engaging outside electrician beside ho bee?

we may be using another electrician for the job, Patrick can do the carpentry and other job for us.

:notti::notti: you getting cold feet after reading all the negative comments on Patricks electrician. I think you made a wise decision to get another electrician but keep fingers cross he is not same kind. :dancingqueen:

Bobogirl : regarding patrick's tiler, :notti: they did the flooring for the kitchen & balcony for me. Can see the pic of the flooring in my T-blog. They did the works in less than 2 days and required minimal supervision without patrick or us around. Very efficient.

thanks bunbun for your reply.

have been looking around for good tiler/marble tiler, hard to come by these days though.....

would greatly appreciate good recommendation.... :dancingqueen:

Bobo_girl, no prob. I don't have any contact for good tiler or marble tiler 'cos my whole place except kitchen & balcony, are laminated. If you're engaging Ho Bee to do the tiling works, you will be in good hands with little worries.

thanks bunbun for your reply.

have been looking around for good tiler/marble tiler, hard to come by these days though.....

would greatly appreciate good recommendation.... :P

Home come the thread on Ho Bee is so quiet nowadays? Everyone thought that Patrick is busy and decided not to use him? He has been responding very quickly when I liaised with him these 2 weeks and I received the quotation from him the next working day. I think he is not in the busy season now :)

Anyway, I have engaged Ho Bee to do the reno of my resale flat and Patrick will start work tomorrow :furious:

The electrician Ah Ho is no longer with Ho Bee, Patrick told me this when he came to my flat to discuss on electrical points yesterday. Anyone has experience using the new electrician from Ho Bee? Is he good? Will pose my comments about him as well when my reno is done.

The electrician Ah Ho is no longer with Ho Bee, Patrick told me this when he came to my flat to discuss on electrical points yesterday. Anyone has experience using the new electrician from Ho Bee? Is he good? Will pose my comments about him as well when my reno is done.

thats good news!:jawdrop: reno by hobee will be perfect!:~

Thanks, buibui :good:

Went to my flat to peep peep yesterday evening. All the dismantling work has been done, kitchen floor tiles has been hacked away and wiring has been laid too. Although Ho Bee has a new electrician, he did something which I find it illogical. A lighting switch is normally facing north-south direction, but a 4-gang lighting switch in my kitchen entrance was facing east-west direction :good:

I rang Patrick to sound my unhappy and he told me he would drop by this morning to have a look.

Besides this problem, this electrician has done a pretty good job as I saw he wrote down some simple mathmetical calculation on the ceiling, I reckon he was trying to calculate the center location on the ceiling to mount the lighting socket :good:

Hi, can someone pm me or list down Hobee's number? I know it might already been listed in one of the earlier pages but there are just too many pages to browse through. Thanks a lot!

After hearing so much abt Ho Bee. I have emailed Patrick to ask him to offer a quote for our new house yesterday. Waiting for his reply.

Hi, can someone pm me or list down Hobee's number? I know it might already been listed in one of the earlier pages but there are just too many pages to browse through. Thanks a lot!

Managed to get the number from earlier pages. I have some questions:

As contractor, I suppose Hobee will not provide any 3D drawings (or sketches) and we need to tell him what we want exactly for the wardrobe, bookselves, feature wall etc?

Also Hobee will not go with us to choose tiles, lightings etc, all matchings and designs are to be decided by ourselves only?

Thanks.

Thanks, buibui :notti:

Went to my flat to peep peep yesterday evening. All the dismantling work has been done, kitchen floor tiles has been hacked away and wiring has been laid too. Although Ho Bee has a new electrician, he did something which I find it illogical. A lighting switch is normally facing north-south direction, but a 4-gang lighting switch in my kitchen entrance was facing east-west direction :dancingqueen:

I rang Patrick to sound my unhappy and he told me he would drop by this morning to have a look.

Besides this problem, this electrician has done a pretty good job as I saw he wrote down some simple mathmetical calculation on the ceiling, I reckon he was trying to calculate the center location on the ceiling to mount the lighting socket :dancingqueen:

That's good. Who is the new electrician?

Managed to get the number from earlier pages. I have some questions:

As contractor, I suppose Hobee will not provide any 3D drawings (or sketches) and we need to tell him what we want exactly for the wardrobe, bookselves, feature wall etc?

Also Hobee will not go with us to choose tiles, lightings etc, all matchings and designs are to be decided by ourselves only?

Thanks.

No 3D drawings. only sketches when you are doing carpentry work. U can provide ur own design or show pic from magazines and carpenter will tell u whether it's workable and usefulness cos u know sometimes designer's thinking is meant for showcasing kind and not really that suitable for daily use.

For choosing tiles, lightings, etc, you will need to go and purchase urself. The most Patrick will do is just to recommend some places for you to go and buy.

That's good. Who is the new electrician?

No 3D drawings. only sketches when you are doing carpentry work. U can provide ur own design or show pic from magazines and carpenter will tell u whether it's workable and usefulness cos u know sometimes designer's thinking is meant for showcasing kind and not really that suitable for daily use.

For choosing tiles, lightings, etc, you will need to go and purchase urself. The most Patrick will do is just to recommend some places for you to go and buy.

Thanks, what about all the necessary permits for renovation? Hobee will apply right?

With all these ID value-add services that the contractor is not providing, will Hobee's renovation package be cheaper than ID firms like weiken etc?