Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, may I know what is the process like after we sign on the dotted line with Patrick? Will he sit down with you to go through exactly how you want each item to be done? Will he go with you to select tiles, or u settle it yourself? And how abt the kind of material to be used for your wardrobes, kitchen cabinet etc? Will he be able to show you samples of the different kinds of material to use?

Thanks for helping me on these!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

need some help here...anyone here can PM me your quote? like wat is done and if change of material, add on, special request wat are the charges like?

My advise is if u want to get started quickly with Patrick is, whatever the quotation u get, jus tell him to start, and along the way, add or minus stuff from the quotation. If u want him to refine the quotation until it almost looks like what you are going to do 100%, it will take up too much time.

So rule of thumb is, sign first and negotiate later.

Dont worry if need to add on stuff, his prices are very market rate. He's a well-fed contractor, not like the normal hungry ghost type, who will pounce on a new item and overcharge u. See the posts above for example.

Hi all, may I know what is the process like after we sign on the dotted line with Patrick? Will he sit down with you to go through exactly how you want each item to be done? Will he go with you to select tiles, or u settle it yourself? And how abt the kind of material to be used for your wardrobes, kitchen cabinet etc? Will he be able to show you samples of the different kinds of material to use?

Thanks for helping me on these!

all YES to your questions except for tiles - you go look for tiles by yourself and just bring him a sample piece.

Hi all,

need some help here...anyone here can PM me your quote? like wat is done and if change of material, add on, special request wat are the charges like?

difficult to answer your question.....during our reno, we add a bit here a bit there and for certain stuffs(big) he just tell us how much he is charging, for some minor ones.....we got it free.(depends on indivdual and works)

all YES to your questions except for tiles - you go look for tiles by yourself and just bring him a sample piece.

Thanks MaCe! Abt the tiles... i think his quote includes an estimate of the price of tile used... does tat mean he will direct us to the tiles supplier for us to make our own choice from there?

Thanks MaCe! Abt the tiles... i think his quote includes an estimate of the price of tile used... does tat mean he will direct us to the tiles supplier for us to make our own choice from there?

as long as you got the sample tile from SINGAPORE tile shops(any shop).

he can get them, cos he is in this line for donkey years liao, i remember we only show him the sample tile and he could just write down his own "part" number !!

Ya. I went to Hafary to choose tiles too and Patrick very fast got the correct tiles delivered to my place to start the tiling works. It took the workers less than 2 days to complete and I must say that the speed and efficiency surprised me and my other half too.

Price wise. like rendy summed it up, it is worth it in the end for less heartaches and we'd do not need to go down to supervise the works also. From my observation, the workers definitely does their work well with little or no supervision which is like indicating patrick is a good boss to his workers hence the good work. !!

as long as you got the sample tile from SINGAPORE tile shops(any shop).

he can get them, cos he is in this line for donkey years liao, i remember we only show him the sample tile and he could just write down his own "part" number :)

My advise is if u want to get started quickly with Patrick is, whatever the quotation u get, jus tell him to start, and along the way, add or minus stuff from the quotation. If u want him to refine the quotation until it almost looks like what you are going to do 100%, it will take up too much time.

Dont worry if need to add on stuff, his prices are very market rate. He's a well-fed contractor, not like the normal hungry ghost type, who will pounce on a new item and overcharge u. See the posts above for example.

Hi, can you please PM me Patrick's contact? Thank you so much.

Hi rendy,I am also new to renotalk. Just to check if I were to contact Patrick of HoBee six months before I got the new house keys,will it means I get a better chance for him to do my renovations? My house is not ready yet but already have him in mind as a reno contractor.

Well, well... finally heard some "unhappiness" on Ho Bee... but, is this the end of the world? Doing reno is not only about the lowest quote, it involves the "click" between you and your "renovator".

It's good that we have some positive and negative views on the topic. Otherwise, some people may think that Ho Bee is too perfect to believe.... and the expectation is so high that it may work against Ho Bee...

Indeed, Patrick is super busy... sometimes he doesn't answer your calls.... sometimes it takes him days to get back to us... sometimes we juz have to chase him up or remind him a number of times... and some say his quotes are too expensive for a contractor....

However, one thing I'm quite sure that won't change... Patrick is forever super busy due to his honesty & humbleness, being a responsible contractor as well as most of his teams' workmanship and dedication. Patrick is a businessman. He understands doing a good job and keeping good reputation helps to keep in him in the business.

Ultimately, we pay for what we get - honesty, commitment & workmanship ==> a peace of mind.

No matter how long after he has completed my reno... I will always remember Ho Bee workmanship and dedication. Kudos to Patrick and his team.

Happy Lunar New year, everyone... :yamseng:

I agreed with TAI.

There bound to be pro and con.

You will never have a total 110% perfection for any ID/Contractor in Spore.

Some pple will compliment while other will complain.

Just like you are in the office, there are good and bad side of you. Some section of your appraisal is good, while others are marginal.

Same as the IDs/Contractors

Just like I pick Classic Design doesnt mean they are the best.

I hope u have a good experience with ur ID from CD... Wish you good luck!

I agreed with TAI.

There bound to be pro and con.

You will never have a total 110% perfection for any ID/Contractor in Spore.

Some pple will compliment while other will complain.

Just like you are in the office, there are good and bad side of you. Some section of your appraisal is good, while others are marginal.

Same as the IDs/Contractors

Just like I pick Classic Design doesnt mean they are the best.

Edited by taichizi